BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by nitesh adv View Post
    Look for B block. Peiple are concerned about entry and other lands. However no body check the map which shows their is 24 meter road between A &B block which directly connects to master road, which segregate 85&86 sector

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    As per info given by atleast two big brokers, Land for this 24 meter is still un-acquired...pl check

http://www.anupamproperties.com/images/bptp/3_3.JPG
    Last edited by cgd3psg; August 11 2014, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I have checked with internal sources , still nothing has been done for unacquired land patches in X block . Nothing has been taken over by Huda yet.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

What are the maintenance charges for BPTP plots?

Comment

I came to know from brokers earlier that it is app. 800 rupees per month .

Sent from my SM-N900 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Visited phase 1 &2 today...I Guess and happy to see the construction on almost 8-9 plot of C, D and E block..Seems Good are not much ahead now....hope fully thngs will change drastically from next year, when these flyovers will be operational.

Comment

A lot of promising,begging and sometimes funny SMS's being sent by Property dealers to sell the plots and earn maximum profit these days.. so it means that it is time to hold on and maximize profits on plots..... saw few hoardings of delhi style luxury floors in C,D blocks as well.. and as per information they are selling as High as 80 lakhs per floor....

Comment

Originally posted by Sumit52 View Post
                A lot of promising,begging and sometimes funny SMS's being sent by Property dealers to sell the plots and earn maximum profit these days.. so it means that it is time to hold on and maximize profits on plots..... saw few hoardings of delhi style luxury floors in C,D blocks as well.. and as per information they are selling as High as 80 lakhs per floor....
                good news but dont u think that 80 lacs are much costly in today condition or these floors rates for 350 or 500 sq yard .
                the total cost of a good location plot in C or D is about 80-85 lac(24 meter facing will cost extra) . and if u build a AAA class construction then about 1500 to 1800 per sq feet means about 70 lacs for 1 building then the total margin of builder will about 75 lacs which is not possible.
                80 lacs ka floor ratee hoo gaya to plot ki cost 1.35 crore ho jayeegi. 65 lac (for gf) will be the right price if construction is relay like Delhi floors.
                Last edited by yogesh98712; September 12 2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I guess 65 is the rate only..90-95 mein tu HUDA SECTORS mein Second floor aajata hai sir jee...

Comment

Exactly Niteshji and Yogeshji .... even I was amazed to hear such prices .. but then dealer lobby can do a lot of things .. Until now plots were the ignored lot.. but looks like suddenly they are reviving interest in plots .. and before you know it they might jack up the prices by 5-8K psy in a matter of months..

Also when we say luxury floors.... then its the price of interiors plus material is the main factor which drives the cost..

Comment

friends i have visited last month back i was confuse whaether to hold or sold but as i have to shift from Delhi to west india
                      i find 0 devlopement It is same as i have visited last 6 months back so i have decided to sold my plot

thanks to all members when i have bought i was thinking i will kept and it will progress fast but seriously atleast i didn't find any devlopement here
                      very slow progress
                      Last edited by Abhay; September 16 2014, 05:50 PM.
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X