Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
685 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone suggest about good and fair broker for GF? I am looking for plots
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sybbba
    Anyone suggest about good and fair broker for GF? I am looking for plots

No Buying/Selling Solicitations
    : IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj ji thnx, could you please guide me which is good block in parkland my budge is also around 50.
    CommentQuote
  • Sybbba, sent you a message, check out your email
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
    Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

- nitesh adv;
    - cgd3psg;
    - miketest;
    - yogesh98712;
    - rohit_warren;
    - BlessU;

Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.

may i too know the price at which you bought the plot
    CommentQuote
  • Replied you on pm
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate of 250 Sq Yard Plot in BPTP Sector 85 C&E block ?
    CommentQuote
  • It is totally depending upon location. I know min plot rate 58L and max I heard 70l. Similarly for block a 70 to 80l
    CommentQuote
  • Request to put some light on the possession of BPTP PF Block Plots.
    CommentQuote
  • It will take lot of time, buy costly but buy registered plots only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
    Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

- *nitesh adv ;
    - *cgd3psg ;
    - *miketest ;
    - *yogesh98712 ;
    - *rohit_warren ;
    - *BlessU ;

Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.

Hello Sir,
    I am also looking for polt in C, E or F block. I dont want to go over 60 lac, but plots which i checked were close to 70 lac.
    Can you please tell me at what price you got the plot. If possible share the location/plot number also.
    Considering my budget of 60 lac, can you suggest me if i can get any plot in these blocks Or do i need to stretch my budget.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting to know, despite a bad name in the industry and so many projects on hold,
    there are people still want to buy/associate with BPTP
    CommentQuote
  • These are free hold plots, at a reasonable price, and decent location, builder has nothing to do with construction, water availability is no issue, I see no reason one should not buy this property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BRapria
    Interesting to know, despite a bad name in the industry and so many projects on hold,
    there are people still want to buy/associate with BPTP

Plots not yet registered that i can understand. But what risk/problem do you see incase of registered plots ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

We have planned a meeting with all VP's of BPTP at BPTP Gurgaon office on 10th May at 4PM. Request everyone to reach BPTP Gurgaon office as after understanding the response and intend from BPTP we are planning to call police and file FIR against Kabul Chawla and BPTP employees, request everyone to come forward and join us in this mission of getting our HOME
    CommentQuote