Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Hi abhay,
    Which block you have your plot?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Abhay View Post
      friends i have visited last month back i was confuse whaether to hold or sold but as i have to shift from Delhi to west india
      i find 0 devlopement It is same as i have visited last 6 months back so i have decided to sold my plot

thanks to all members when i have bought i was thinking i will kept and it will progress fast but seriously atleast i didn't find any devlopement here
      very slow progress
      Why did not you point that out before selling the plot? You could have saved a bakra's lifetime savings.

Comment

Construction of Two plots in E BLOCKS have also started...fingers crossed for bridge's across Agra Canal to be operational..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Yesterday i visited the Ph1,phaseII and Phase III sectors.I agree the Phase-I especially around sec 81 looked having more chahal-pahel than those in Ph-III sectors.

I do not know when phase iii will catch up with those in phase-I

Can anybody confirm that what is the current difference between prices of Phase-1 and Phase-III sectors esp for ploted development.

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh adv View Post
            Construction of Two plots in E BLOCKS have also started...fingers crossed for bridge's across Agra Canal to be operational..

As soon as this number reaches ~10 houses in any block, more & more people will be motivated to move in that area.

Comment

ALL THE ALLOTED OF PARKLAND IN WHOSE FAVOUR CONVEYANCE DEED IS NOT DONE SO FAR.. BE CAREFUL & CHECK BEFORE SIGNING THE CONVEYANCE DEED THAT LICENSE DETAILS & APPROVED DRAWING NO. & REVENUE ESTATE IS WRITTEN OF PLOT & SECTOR APPROPRIATLY.

IN LAST ONE WEEK SEEN TWO DOCUMENTS EXECUTED BY BPTP OF SECTOR 85, BUT THE DETAILS OF LICENCES & DRAWING NO. MENTIONED IS OF SECTOR 75-76.

ALL THOSE WHO ARE RELIEVED FROM BPTP SHOULD ALSO CHEQUE THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THEIR CONVEYANCE DEED

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh adv View Post
                ALL THE ALLOTED OF PARKLAND IN WHOSE FAVOUR CONVEYANCE DEED IS NOT DONE SO FAR.. BE CAREFUL & CHECK BEFORE SIGNING THE CONVEYANCE DEED THAT LICENSE DETAILS & APPROVED DRAWING NO. & REVENUE ESTATE IS WRITTEN OF PLOT & SECTOR APPROPRIATLY.

IN LAST ONE WEEK SEEN TWO DOCUMENTS EXECUTED BY BPTP OF SECTOR 85, BUT THE DETAILS OF LICENCES & DRAWING NO. MENTIONED IS OF SECTOR 75-76.

ALL THOSE WHO ARE RELIEVED FROM BPTP SHOULD ALSO CHEQUE THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THEIR CONVEYANCE DEED

Thanks nitesh_adv for such valuable suggestions & insights! The mistakes that you point out in conveyance deeds, do they seem to be documentation errors or intentional mistakes (anything is not unexpected from BPTP) by BPTP people to delay registration/extract more money?

I have a plot in Sector 85 which I am waiting to be registered since 2012. All my dues are paid (infact, BPTP has to return me some thousands as per my account, I don't think I will see any of that) but they give a tentative registration date and never confirm and have been lingering it, typical BPTP.

Any suggestions, what tactics should I try to get my registration done? I have been emailing them but you know its BPTP. Some recent posts in park 81 thread are scary as they talk about rumors of BPTP selling their office and going bankrupt and so on.
                BPTP getting doomed will not only effect unregistered plots/apts or under-construction properties it will effect the whole greater fbd as so called township will be pretty much deserted/un-developed.

Thanks!

Comment

Can't comment upon whether it was intentional or clerical. However, as of now waiting for bptp stand on it...

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Pls file FIR, after obtaining licence details, Status and approved Zonal plan through RTI, from DTCP.

Hope you're keeping all receipts, agreement, accounts statement, communication, etc.

Commissioner police Mr Chawla be approached with complaint, if Fir is refused (don't forget to get dairy number). If he doesn't do anything get Fir done under 156 (3) and make DTCP, CP, BPTP as respondents to it.

Once FIR is done, you may soon get a call from bptp with
                    -Registry date, or
                    -refund at market rate or
                    -Relocation, if your plot is not approved under Zonal Plan or disputed

Many known have adopted this route and have been successful.

Join and strengthen buyers on Forums and for more details.

Close friends who were expecting decency from bptp, having lost faith have all adopted this route. No development is expected in terms of social infra, club, amenities etc for another 5 years, unless 100+ members are soulfully willing to contribute to a functional RWA.
                    Reading this took me back to 2006 when I was being convinced by a broker to go for plots..His point was plots to will be handed over in 2-3 years...

Here in reality it will take 2-3 years after making full payments & that too after doing FIR...

BPTP..the saga continues...

Comment

Patiala ji you are right

Other day I read from your area Crossings Republik, and builder like Ajnara using Bouncers to threaten the residents while allotment of parking space (poor Crossing Republik guys put photos too)

Its really bad, how builder like BPTP play with laws like Jaipuria in crossings and helpless buyers only do protest march.

A strong law is need of hour, sadly new Govt also seems not keen to do o this front

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X