Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am hoping the experienced users of this forum can share their advice on our situation:

We had bought a plot in resale about 9 years ago and are still waiting to get possession. In this period, our plot allocation was changed twice with the last change occurring about 4 years ago. We have followed up with BPTP on numerous occasions but the case has gone nowhere

We can only think of two options to end the wait or at least take action against BPTP - Try for a cash settlement with the builder or file a case against them and hope that will get things moving. I would like to get advice on these two points:

If the builder offers cash settlement option, how much money should we ask for and expect. As per the, we will get a paltry amount of 15,000 per year as a penalty for delay but some of the recent NCDRC orders have asked builders to pay 18% penalty on delayed possession (same as what builders expect from the customer). What should be our starting point for negotiation if we have paid ~30L for the plot?

What are the potential advantages/disadvantages of filing a court case? What all we should ask for as part of compensation e.g., penalty + lawyer’s fee + compensation for mental agony etc.

Would really appreciate if someone can share names and contact information of a few dependable lawyers in Faridabad area who we can consult for court case related advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I ve unit plot of 303 size in W block.

Any idea abt current rate

Does it make sense to hold it or sell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Real analyst
    Hi

I ve unit plot of 303 size in W block.

Any idea abt current rate

Does it make sense to hold it or sell

22000 give or take 2000 per sq yd.
    If you don't have requirement for money then no point selling it when markets have started to look up.
    After a period of three years activities on the ground has increased it's your call because w block will take around two three years to develop.
    Look for construction activities in v w x blocks if there is none tgen you might want to shift to b or e block or may be in new offering from puri.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

What are the things one needs to keep in mind/make sure, while taking possession? Also, is anyone aware of a Bank Guarantee that BPTP is seeking in lieu of the enhanced EDC?Last query, there have also been multiple posts around the maintenance contract with BPTP, does that need to be paid too?

Replies sincerely appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rajat Ji,

Congrats on the plot purchase. Could you PM me the details? Also have people started construction of houses and which are the prime location plots? Can I have an arrangement done with builder to construct the house for me where they take one floor and give me other 2?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fbdsector9
    Dear Rajat Ji,

Congrats on the plot purchase. Could you PM me the details? Also have people started construction of houses and which are the prime location plots? Can I have an arrangement done with builder to construct the house for me where they take one floor and give me other 2?
    Thanks.

You can buy plots in prime locations of BPTP like A block sector 85 or 84 or 83, and yes people have started constructed their kothis. The place is 70-80% occupied and builders also collaborating with plot owners for floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fbdsector9
    Dear Rajat Ji,

Thanks.

Hi dost, have sent you a personal message. Check your inbox.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Where can read the sent PM?

Not able to see the message.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Guys i am planning to start construction of my bptp plot in Sector 83 M block..is there anyone else also who is planning to start construction in that block??
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody give an idea of 300 sq yard BPTP Park Elite Floor, ground or first floor in A-block? What could be the best price to buy there?
    CommentQuote
  • In 50-65 lakh range.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I wish to start construction of my 250 yard plot in E block. However, need your views before I proceed.

A) Does it make sense to hire a contractor and keep track of material used or should one completely outsource it with material ?
    B) How much funds will be required for 2 storey house ?
    C) How much is FAR in Faridabad ?
    D) Is there already any thred on construction of plot for reference ?

Given a lot of negativity in the RE market, should I wait for some time ?

Thanks for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is best block and going price, interested in 250 sq yard plot.
    CommentQuote
  • C block is considered to be the best block as of now. You can get 250 yard plot there in the range of 75-80 lacs
    You may try E block where prices are 60-65 lacs. Personally I believe E block is better than C block due to existing road connectivity from 45 meter road.
    CommentQuote