Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am doing research on plots targeting to close a deal in next 2 to 4 weeks,

Need help to understand what to look in finalize a plots like:
    1. Paper work registry, loan seller already taken etc
    2. Selecting a location direction, park, nearby by area etc.
    3. Trouble sign to look avoid future headache
    4. Broker commission when and how much

If any body close the deal recently, if can please share steps and price as not dealt in plots before.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi real007, I can help you as I closed the deal last April. You can call me. I have sent you PM. Check your inbox
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mates, Today I have been to E block plots. I was happy to see that construction on 2 plots of 1000 yard has been started in E25-E29 belt. After the clearance of patch on 45 metre road, E block has become better than D & J block.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rajatbanga20010 months ago
      Bhai logo, koi ek like to kar do mere comments ko :-)
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi Mates, Today I have been to E block plots. I was happy to see that construction on 2 plots of 1000 yard has been started in E25-E29 belt. After the clearance of patch on 45 metre road, E block has become better than D & J block.

I am also about to start construction of my plot in Sector 83 ,also heard that 2 more people are also planning to start construction in same block,while 2 plots (Villas)are already nearing to completion in that block !!
    CommentQuote
  • Which authority is responsible for Water and Electricity in BPTP parkland plots? Is the condition going to be equal or worse when compared to HUDA sectors on water and electricity?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Bharatiya9 months ago
      Area if not yet notified to MCF. Borewells are main source of water in Greater Faridabad.
  • What about electricity? I assume people are not digging borewells in their homes for the water supply or are they? MCF bans such installation.

Have the flat and plot prices in greater fbd come down post demonetization?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fbdsector9
    What about electricity? I assume people are not digging borewells in their homes for the water supply or are they? MCF bans such installation.

Have the flat and plot prices in greater fbd come down post demonetization?

Regarding Maintanence -
    BPMS(Business Park Maintainece society) is responsible for doing Maintenance work of Bptp.

2.It is a Non-MCF area yet.

3.Till date there is no problem of electricity or water is reported, i don't think there is any problem as such.

4.Whosoever is constructing house is digging borewells(majority of them are) as per my knowledge.. and so i will also be doing the same, as no one can predict future circumstances so it's good to be prepared.

5.There are many areas across NCR where there is severe problems of water supply, areas like DLF Gurugram also people are buying water there as well so "No guarantee "

6.If you are in an individual home ,instead of apartment , you can always use the water smartly, you can ensure zero wastage of water,wherein the apartments it is thousands of people/families living on same piece of land wherein few hundered people will be wasting water and exploiting all natural resources for few thousand people and that's why in any apartment of any city of India are running out of water or will be running out of water after 10-15 or 20 years from now for sure in today's scenario..

7.In HUDA sectors as well like sector 28,29,31 and many more are now facing water scarcity and this is a problem of various cities across Globe, In Gurgaon, Noida ,Delhi , Faridabad we are running out of water, so we can just protect ourselves but if u r living in High Rise Society apartments than of course there is nothing much left instead of believing in god as we can't do anything and society politics are at it's best everytime.

8.If Bptp being a Non-MCF area may face water scarcity situation than it could be problem with HUDA sectors too..and the problem is there already which is increasing slowly..

9.BPMS has mentioned in agreement that if RWA's in plotted or Villa's will agree to change their maintenance agency from BPMS to any other than they can but the occupancy should be 70% atleast ...
    which will be achieved in next 4-5 years ..and bpms know that these are not society apartments and that they want to sustain in business for longer time ..so i don't think they will deliver bad services to that area.

But still nothing can be predicted as of now..
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • fbdsector99 months ago
      So are Block C and E supposedly better ones than others? What is the ongoing rate for 250 sq yd and 300 sq yd plot size? Is security a concern for people who have built houses there?
  • Is there no water pipe line plot area? What is the cost of a bore well?
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance Charges are 40-45 paise per square feet per month .

Block A will be occupied quickly the reason is dealers have constructed builder floors in that block so it is expected that people will start moving quickly in those floors.

However,​​​​​Builders now not ready to construct any builder floors in entire region as demonetization has hit the sector very badly, inventory has increased .

So the advantage of the above point is Plot owners are left with no option other than constructing their own house or sold off their plots, it is a positive for the township because in my view Builder floors only create Mess in the area, just like they did once in Delhi, so here we will not see such situation.. As a plot owner either you've your own individual house/kothi or(2) you have to sell off your plot and move somewhere else if you need flats or floors.

Thirdly, Regarding Security..
    The plotted Area has not many constructed house /units,and hence cannot be termed as secured
    as of now, but construction of Houses are in full swing everywhere in almost each block so i expect that security will improve in coming 1-2 years, if you will buy a plot today and start construction of it than it will take around 2 years to complete construction and by then area will be liveable..

ofcourse you can't compare them with existing HUDA sectors where occupancy is great, it is a new area people have recently got their units hence can't compared with existing Faridabad sectors in terms of population or facility, wait for next 3-4 years and it will deliver you better lifestyle options as it is a planned area with seperate Residential and commercial plots but yes need some more time.

​​​​Plot rates of 250 yards i believe are in the range of 50-75 lakhs depending on area
    & ​​​​for 500 yards it is from 80-1.00Cr depending on area.​​​​​

CommentQuote
  • I have chased Bptp for the excess STP/electrification charges paid back in 2012-13. Finally they agreed to transfer the fraction of it around 30k for 300 yard plot. But they are transferring the same in Bpms account to adjust against the upcoming maintenance bill.

I have confirmation email from them. I guess other plot owner have also got similar email, if not, please chase them.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Requesting experts to please help me in understanding why BPTP has charged folllowing:

Interest Payable --- not sure why this has been charged as most of the payments were done well on time
      Holding Charges --- these were never planned to be applied, or i am missing something
      Electrification and STP Charges --- is the amount correct for 500 yard plot, and is as per the final outcome from court cases?
      Enhanced External Development Charges --- is the amount correct for 500 yard plot, and is as per the final outcome from court cases?
      (please refer statement snapshot with highlighted lines of concern areas)

I am into job and was paying with an assumption that i donot have any option... please suggest how can I save and if demands were false... guide please.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

BPTP is charging exorbitant maintenance charges year on year. Can anyone advise what if these charges are justified and what maintenance services are being done by BPTP?

Last time I visited my plot, it had weeds growing over it and was in state of utter neglect. So I am not sure why they are demanding this annuity. Are other plot owners paying this too? Views welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

I am a newbie on this forum, so please excuse my naivety or stupid questions. I have a 500 sq yd plot in X block ( Phase 3 ) and was thinking of selling this. Do fellow members have any recent experience of selling plots in this block or nearby blocks ? Any suggestions on a reliable broker you have dealt with ?

Many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    Hi

BPTP is charging exorbitant maintenance charges year on year. Can anyone advise what if these charges are justified and what maintenance services are being done by BPTP?

Last time I visited my plot, it had weeds growing over it and was in state of utter neglect. So I am not sure why they are demanding this annuity. Are other plot owners paying this too? Views welcome.

how much are the annual maintenance charges for plots?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by Indiana
    Hi

They are anyhow doing better maintenance than HUDA..See the condition of Roads in Huda Sectors,Once you will construct your house over there they are providing you security guards , you can see lights in every block turned on at night (which is not the case with even many developed sectors in Faridabad.)even if there is single house constructed in whole block they are committed to provide services.... I have talked to a family living in a private builder floor constructed on a plot , they told me that they are not facing any such challenge.. I have talked to there maintenance agency regarding lightening and water supply they told me that they will turn the on the sector lights from 6 pm to 6 AM , so you can start off construction on your unit ..uninterrupted water supply is also being told to me by another resident..

1)Roads
    2)lightening and
    3)water supply

are the the three major areas they are maintaining well at 1000/- pm which differentiates it from Huda sectors so that matters ..
    CommentQuote