Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Hi friends, I have a plot in PE block Ph3, waiting for possession, is thr anyone in forum who got possession offer for this block and what is the future future pospect...pls suggest

Comment

Push things and get your plot registered ASAP. Something fishy going on with BPTP.

Comment

They dont listen, keep telling its ph3 will take time as OC yet to come....pls suggest if writing to mr kabul chawla ill help?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
          Hi
          Greetings

Pls file FIR, after obtaining licence details, Status and approved Zonal plan through RTI, from DTCP.

Hope you're keeping all receipts, agreement, accounts statement, communication, etc.

Commissioner police Mr Chawla be approached with complaint, if Fir is refused (don't forget to get dairy number). If he doesn't do anything get Fir done under 156 (3) and make DTCP, CP, BPTP as respondents to it.

Once FIR is done, you may soon get a call from bptp with
          -Registry date, or
          -refund at market rate or
          -Relocation, if your plot is not approved under Zonal Plan or disputed

Many known have adopted this route and have been successful.

Join and strengthen buyers on [/url]www.bptp-parklands.webs.com[/url] and for more details.

Close friends who were expecting decency from bptp, having lost faith have all adod this route. No development is expected in terms of social infra, club, amenities etc for another 5 years, unless 100+ members are soulfully willing to contribute to a functional RWA.
          Thanks for your reply! How does one know that a plot is disputed, I do not have any such indications about my plot...Its not near a village land or disputed as far as I know... I got the possession letter from BPTP back in 2012 and I have seen the plot numbered myself.

I am not in town, so is there any way to get license no. and zonal plan without taking the RTI route? If I understand correctly, license & zonal plan should be for the whole sector (85 in my case), right, atleast for the plots area?

I do have all the receipts and every doc but if BPTP gets doomed...these docs and receipts would be of little use... indian judicial process can't be relied upon.. atleast on the basis of time it takes in such cases !

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Push things and get your plot registered ASAP. Something fishy going on with BPTP.
            Do you have any more details about whats going on at BPTP?
            Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by ncrplots View Post
              Thanks for your reply! How does one know that a plot is disputed, I do not have any such indications about my plot...Its not near a village land or disputed as far as I know... I got the possession letter from BPTP back in 2012 and I have seen the plot numbered myself.

I am not in town, so is there any way to get license no. and zonal plan without taking the RTI route? If I understand correctly, license & zonal plan should be for the whole sector (85 in my case), right, atleast for the plots area?

I do have all the receipts and every doc but if BPTP gets doomed...these docs and receipts would be of little use... indian judicial process can't be relied upon.. atleast on the basis of time it takes in such cases !
              Hi
              Greetings

All approved Zonal plans for all licenses of bptp parkland are available on www.bptp-parklands.webs.com

Alternatively you can file rti of your own, to check latest Zonal plan approvals of all countrywide promoter licences, as available on tcpharyana.gov.in

As far as legal system is concerned, it may or may not work. My reference was to exact incidences, which worked in about half a dozen cases. If there is any other option available, do keep updating. I am doubly sure that waiting for 2 years and again not doing anything in future, will definitely not help you.

Cheers
              Last edited by BlessU; September 27 2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Zonal plan for sector 85 is approved vide D.G.TCP DRAWING NO. 3816-ii date I don't know.....file rti seeking whether your plot is approved as per the zonal plan approved by the authority

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

All approved Zonal plans for all licenses of bptp parkland are available on Forums

Alternatively you can file rti of your own, to check latest Zonal plan approvals of all countrywide promoter licences, as available on tcpharyana.gov.in

As far as legal system is concerned, it may or may not work. My reference was to exact incidences, which worked in about half a dozen cases. If there is any other option available, do keep updating. I am doubly sure that waiting for 2 years and again not doing anything in future, will definitely not help you.

Cheers
                  I have no doubts in mind about BPTP... they could take 5 more years (if they are still there!) and agree with you totally that there waiting is not the way to go. The only problem is I am out of town and won't be back in NCR until Jan next year... and my father is trying to follow up with BPTP..
                  I have registered on the forum you mentioned but can't become a full member until I provide ownership proofs which I don't have access to right now. And the forum pointed to a google group for zonal plans, which is moderated (waiting for acceptance)... thanks again for help much appreciated!

Comment

RTI CAN BE FILED THROUGH POST AS WELL no Need to be personally. Present in NC For this

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh adv View Post
                      RTI CAN BE FILED THROUGH POST AS WELL no Need to be personally. Present in NC For this

Hi
                      Greetings

Various contributors from NCR, other parts of India and NRIs, who are part of the group have contributed with rtis, docs, ideas, valuable proofs, IT support, communication, legal advice, funds, promotion, accounts etc.

One single buyer or his family members, even if from NCR can't achieve much when dealing with an abominable builder like bptp. However, when commitment and purpose comes along with contribution and experience, a lot becomes achievable.

Cheers

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X