Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
687 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it the right time to buy a plot in BPTP or prices are expected go down further? I know no one has the exact answer to this but what is the general opinion?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • futuristic 78 months ago
      At this point prices are not expected to go down further as the prices are already at lower end , prices are expected to rise but in next say 2-3 years when the connectivity to Noida /FNG will be completed and area will be populated, Quantity of House Owners will increase and than the stage will come when the rates will become equivalent / slightly lower than Huda Sectors on opposite side.. that means Two to Three Times More than Today's Existing Rates.
  • Thanks. This really helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have HUDA plots also in Sectors 84/85 which are equally good as BPTP plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mittald
    Do we have HUDA plots also in Sectors 84/85 which are equally good as BPTP plots?

Huda plots are available in sector 77 ,78 only with 6 years payment plan and possession will also be after 5-6 years only..Long Term Investment and Not for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • i went to see the progress on house being developed in block E of bptp. Could not see more than 2-3 under-construction plots. Which is the most preferred or the most potential looking block in bptp to buy plot. Are C& E the best ones? If yes, when can we expect it be occupied to atleast 30-40%.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Market is Quite Down and facing serious challenges from past few months, and so the builders are also not collaborating as of today due to market uncertainty, many plots have been constructed by builders to sell it as builder floors and not able to sell of there inventories which is a big challenge for them, they are pushing hard to sell off them as quickly as possible , have seen very few families have started living there in those floors, in a nutshell situations may take 12 to 18 months time to achieve occupancy of 30-40% .

However, I have contacted many end users in different blocks and s many people /END-USER will be starting construction within this year, and yes the best blocks till date considering the livability standards are block A,C and E ..
  • Its 10 years since these plots were launched.Sad state of affairs
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting several calls and messages from property dealers these days to check if I am interested in selling the plot.

Does it mean that plot market is improving ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    I am getting several calls and messages from property dealers these days to check if I am interested in selling the plot.

Does it mean that plot market is improving ?

Obviously Yes !! People have started construction .

I remember 5 years ago when people have started moving in societies of greater Faridabad when the place was isolated ,zero infrastructure,only 2 bridges were there,it was a ghost town without any road ,in just 5 years now situations have drastically changed,today no flat is vacant, place is coming up with malls like Puri High Street and Omaxe World Street so imagine future of place in next 3-4 years, Quantity of Affordable/Non affordable flats will keep on increasing , but good location land will become scarce in whole NCR and dealers know the potential.
    CommentQuote
  • In which blocks is the construction going on? How many have already built, a rough estimate?

Appreciate detailed insight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fbdsector9
    In which blocks is the construction going on? How many have already built, a rough estimate?

Appreciate detailed insight.

A block- builder floors on 4-5 plots +
    1-2 individual homes + 1-2 Under construction by owners in same block.

C block - builder floors on 2-3 plots
    Under Construction 1-2 plots..

E block- 1-2 plots under construction ..
    builder floors on 1-2 plots..

+ 4-5 Individual homes of Brokers in A,C &E block..

M block-3 plots Under construction.

D block -2 plots Under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futuristic 7

How many families have shifted in E block Elite Floors ? any idea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by futuristic 7

see the pic around 40 plots are under construction in C block

in C block
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
      Good to see that ..Amazed !! but i believe these are different blocks and not only C block??
  • C block is the inner part of 24 meter sector road. 90 % pic is C block bptp
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

just got the news that land has been acquired to build 24 meter road. The road will start from existing 30 meter road and ​will connect b block and c block.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    Hi

just got the news that land has been acquired to build 24 meter road. The road will start from existing 30 meter road and ​will connect b block and c block.

Good progress ... Plots will soon be fully inhabited and become one of the finest address of NCR !!
    CommentQuote