Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 21 hours ago
739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Nothing will happen to Parklands if people start constructing their plots....as of now approximately 12 plot of 250 Sq. Yards are underconstruction and 1 plot of 350 Sq. Yards...as soon as this number cross 100..I believe their will be flurry of people in parklands..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Population is ever increasing there and that is the sole reason for prices moving up in ready to move units.
      The gap between sector 14 and 85 etc would be filled once the bridges are operational.

Naharpar is going to be one of the most desired place of residence for those who own a four wheeler with a driver.

Saheb logo ka area hoga wo like nirvana country of Gurgaon.

Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        Population is ever increasing there and that is the sole reason for prices moving up in ready to move units.
        The gap between sector 14 and 85 etc would be filled once the bridges are operational.

Naharpar is going to be one of the most desired place of residence for those who own a four wheeler with a driver.

Saheb logo ka area hoga wo like nirvana country of Gurgaon.

Rohit
        Saheb logo ka area hoga.. fine. Par Saheb kaha ke ? Where are the jobs?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
          Saheb logo ka area hoga.. fine. Par Saheb kaha ke ? Where are the jobs?
          60% of revenue of haryana comes from Faridabad

Arre jobs nahin hai toh kya hawa se revenue jaata hai govt ko?

Stop talking like a kid

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            60% of revenue of haryana comes from Faridabad

Arre jobs nahin hai toh kya hawa se revenue jaata hai govt ko?

Stop talking like a kid
            lol

Phir "nirvana country" toh pehle he bann jaana tha.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
              lol

Phir "nirvana country" toh pehle he bann jaana tha.
              Now I seriously doubt your understanding... You and all your posts are ignored by me henceforth.

Comment

Hello, I recently taken plot in bptp parkland in resale...but bptp has not issued agreement as said all resale agreement of parkland plots will be issued fresh with new TnC...it is now 3-4 months still waiting....can anyone suggest...wht is happening in bptp?

Comment

Originally posted by xcited View Post
                  Hello, I recently taken plot in bptp parkland in resale...but bptp has not issued agreement as said all resale agreement of parkland plots will be issued fresh with new TnC...it is now 3-4 months still waiting....can anyone suggest...wht is happening in bptp?
                  well you should have talked to bptp before closing the deal now keep building up the pressure - go there, send emails, make phone calls, send registered letters.

Comment

I spoke earlier said will issue old agreement with front pg transfer as tranfer but later telling this will be fresh for all tranfer cases of parklands plots, as per this is company decision.

Comment

Originally posted by xcited View Post
                      I spoke earlier said will issue old agreement with front pg transfer as tranfer but later telling this will be fresh for all tranfer cases of parklands plots, as per this is company decision.
                      Have you got all other papers from the seller.?
                      Along with noc from bptp?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X