Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have seen many plots now in under construction phase and Quite satisfied and confident about the future of this place, have visited last Saturday and saw that there are many plots which are now under construction and met 1 plot owner as well, hence decided to commence the construction of my plot for self use also, and also I met one contractor who told me that he has got contract for 2 more plots which will be starting in next 2 months..

Also Commercial Activity has been started in Sector 82/83, have seen commercial complex construction at a good pace named as Park street (i guess) also BPTP as a company has promised to give its 100% support in terms of Maintenance Services & security by providing Security Guard to us.

Also have got that message only once in this year by company that Electricity would be un-available that too because of Transformer issue...

I have visited their site office as well,wherein i found that almost all customers were Happy with the services company provided till Date.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Originally Posted by futuristic 7
    I have seen many plots now in under construction phase and Quite satisfied and confident about the future of this place, have visited last Saturday and saw that there are many plots which are now under construction and met 1 plot owner as well, hence decided to commence the construction of my plot for self use also, and also I met one contractor who told me that he has got contract for 2 more plots which will be starting in next 2 months..

Also Commercial Activity has been started in Sector 82/83, have seen commercial complex construction at a good pace named as Park street (i guess) also BPTP as a company has promised to give its 100% support in terms of Maintenance Services & security by providing Security Guard to us.

Also have got that message only once in this year by company that Electricity would be un-available that too because of Transformer issue...

I have visited their site office as well,wherein i found that almost all customers were Happy with the services company provided till Date.

Things looking promising and area is flourishing
    CommentQuote
  • The construction has started on another plot in E block in E5 belt.

Plots under contructions :

- E2 Belt (250 yard)

- E5 Belt (250 yard)

- E12 Belt (250 yard)

Ready & Occupied

- E23 Belt (1000 yard)

- E9 Belt (350 yard)

E block looks promising.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rajatbanga2004 days ago
      It's not just a boundary rather a complete house
  • Originally Posted by rajatbanga200
    The construction has started on another plot in E block in E5 belt.

Plots under contructions :

- E2 Belt (250 yard)

- E5 Belt (250 yard)

- E12 Belt (250 yard)

Ready & Occupied

- E23 Belt (1000 yard)

- E9 Belt (350 yard)

E block looks promising.
    E block sector 85 is hottest block in that sector because it is bang on 45 mtr roads
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jackdaniel20 days ago
      what are the ongoing rates of these plots?
  • Hi,

The 24 metre road of E block has been directly connected to 45 metre road toward SRS Residency. With this, i don't understand why will anyone buy plot in C block for 85 lacs when the better connected plots are available in E block in 65-70 lacs. This road is now mainly being used by C blocks residents only.

Refer the below picture attached herewith.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote