Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.


Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
Reply
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    very high super vs carpet area

    too much wastage of space

    rohit

    Nine years after the start of construction , the super area was REVISED THREE TIMES and till date the super area remains TENTATIVE in all BPTP communications. There are set standards for measuring super area and carpet area but even after NINE years, bptp does not want to commit the carpet area or super area because it continues to leave scope for FOURTH SUPER AREA INCREASE .

    In princess park, the carpet area of 650 sqft has super area of 1307 - approximately 90% loading. Further buyers in princess park beware that bptp is charging 200 RS PSF FOR FIRE FIGHTING
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by McLordGanj
    Nine years after the start of construction , the super area was REVISED THREE TIMES and till date the super area remains TENTATIVE in all BPTP communications. There are set standards for measuring super area and carpet area but even after NINE years, bptp does not want to commit the carpet area or super area because it continues to leave scope for FOURTH SUPER AREA INCREASE .

    In princess park, the carpet area of 650 sqft has super area of 1307 - approximately 90% loading. Further buyers in princess park beware that bptp is charging 200 RS PSF FOR FIRE FIGHTING



    BPTP calls it stretchable area. For BPTP, the area expands automatically in order to fulfill the funds requirement as and when needed:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    So did I really save around 25K by getting my registry done today.


    Hi Miketest,

    Congratulations.

    So how was the experience of getting clicked with Omaxe representative and the witnesses with a web cam? I found it a bit funny.

    Did the advocate offer you the tea?

    Anyways congrats once again. When do you plan to move in?

    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Weldone gfwa, hope our voices are not going to fall on deaf ears

    Hi
    Greetings

    Greater Faridabad Welfare Association Meets Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda For Complaining Against Greater Faridabad Builders - Faridabad Metro : Faridabad Metro

    Greater Faridabad Welfare Association Meets Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda For Complaining Against Greater Faridabad Builders
    Apr 01, 2012

    Faridabad: 20 members from Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) and other societies across Greater Faridabad area visited Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda residence at Delhi to inform and seek government assistance on problems faced by the property buyers in Sector 75 – 89 in Faridabad.

    The group apprised Haryana CM about the Builders cheating the customers and making un-justified demand by them in the name of External Development Charges (EDC) and Infrastructure Development Charges (IDC).

    Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda was told that all colonizers across Greater Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89 are making money in the name of EDC and IDC and all those Builders are over charging above the Govt. demand notice.

    This way builders are collecting extra funds from customers and filling their pockets with this money.

    Haryana CM has assured the members of the societies that he will take action against the builder and also asked who is the “Main Builder” for this fraud.

    Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) told CM that “BPTP” is the main culprit cheating and conducting malpractices majorly in Neharpar sectors and while other builders are also required to be brought into the audit ambit on malpractices.

    Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda has assured the GFWA members that he will check on their complaints and make sure that builders are reined in.


    .... certainly this is not the first time BPTP is coming to fore for fooling customers and misusing govt revenues on account of EDC and IDC.. Same builder same act in Gurgaon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZzfrZMnAU

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Rohit aapka future zaroor bright hai.. read on Future bright

    Cheers


    BlessU bhai after my extensive research, I finally found the gadha and farmer ki beti.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    BlessU bhai after my extensive research, I finally found the gadha and farmer ki beti.


    Lucky me!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi Miketest,

    Congratulations.

    So how was the experience of getting clicked with Omaxe representative and the witnesses with a web cam? I found it a bit funny.

    Did the advocate offer you the tea?

    Anyways congrats once again. When do you plan to move in?

    Ravi


    BB Garg is stingy. He gave me 2 "faadiyan" of an orange. Told me that he was Jija of Rohtas Goel (owner of Omaxe). The court does not look like a court with no one paying any heed to queue, shouting, yelling etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by missedthebus
    Lucky me!!!!!!


    HAHAHAHA your avatar!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Finally BlessU ji ka Ling sabko maalum hogaa, red letters dekhiye


    ha ha

    doctor sahib.. there is a crude reality why this kept lingering in your mind.. The fact is that some people like to please their eyes with the caricature of blogging online with the person from fairer .

    He he

    The picture you, cookie, lchand etc have cherished is that of Nayantara a south Indian Actress available on google.. One mr Bhatia got absolutely senti on the picture and kept choking my PMs when that picture was put as avatar by me..!! he he;);)
    Badi baat, Missed the bus has now find a soulmate, so lets enjoy.. Papaji ko khud badhai dene jaiyenge, bahu ki...

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    ha ha

    doctor sahib.. there is a crude reality why this kept lingering in your mind.. The fact is that some people like to please their eyes with the caricature of blogging online with the person from fairer .

    He he

    The picture you, cookie, lchand etc have cherished is that of Nayantara a south Indian Actress available on google.. One mr Bhatia got absolutely senti on the picture and kept choking my PMs when that picture was put as avatar by me..!! he he;);)
    Badi baat, Missed the bus has now find a soulmate, so lets enjoy.. Papaji ko khud badhai dene jaiyenge, bahu ki...

    Cheers


    Sirji us ladki ko to hum kab ka Bhool chukey, Dil ke armaan already aansoon mein beh gaye, Bas main CID KE ACP ki tarah case solve karna chahta tha.

    Btw how did u come to know that I am a Doc, ek case aur khada kar diya mere liye
    CommentQuote
  • Buying a plot at BPTP Parkland Faridabad

    i want to sell my BPTP plot-250 sq yd(ph-1). if anyone interested then pls msg me.
    CommentQuote
  • Pl send the details of it plot and it expected price to me through PM
    CommentQuote
  • is there any chor in faridabad bigger then bPTP ?
    CommentQuote
  • HI ALL

    I am planning to invest in BPTP plots in Fbd...for end use...

    Please tell me if there are any pertaining issues...I mean if it is a right decision or not...

    Also, what is the JanMat...on the expected appreciation 3 years down the line

    finally what are the decent prices for Ph 1,2 and 3 of BPTP plots

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    HI ALL

    I am planning to invest in BPTP plots in Fbd...for end use...

    Please tell me if there are any pertaining issues...I mean if it is a right decision or not...

    Also, what is the JanMat...on the expected appreciation 3 years down the line

    finally what are the decent prices for Ph 1,2 and 3 of BPTP plots

    thanks

    Bhai

    savere savere bus Nehar ke kinaare jaana hoga....... bottle ki bhi zarrorar nahi hogi.




    Guys take it as a humor only.......
    CommentQuote