Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Chalo Jass_s (... vs ... vs ...) Bhai is HAPPY Now.... Good to See.... Jahan Aacha Lage wahi Flat Lo aur Raho....

BTW as per my knowledge & exp. NP Omaxe Heights society is going to give Great Life & Super Appreciation in next few years for sure.... So ENJOY !!!!

Comment

What an entertaining thread I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Quiet Long.......
        By the way, How much do you pay Maintenance and monthly charges?
        how is power availability? water quality?
        Cookie bhai@

Its dedcuted from IFMS so far upto 2years (it is around 2100)
        Power backup is there ... Thanks for reminding me ... Unliek Indirapuram (12-2pm and Am) power cuts..... this area has very less power cuts. maximum I have seen in month upto 3.5hours and generally its less than 2 hours and 30minutes maximum in one go.

Lucky we, the ground water is good, and available .... the area is green belt and has fields, it is between Yumna area. For drinking I guess no where people use ground water, its only Bilseri or Aqua gaurd.

The society is on three roads, among three 2 roads are in place Tigaon (60feet wide) and nehar parti wala (300ft wide) but in bad shape ... 3rd road is master road which will eveuntually come over the course of time.

The best part is public transport availbility (shared autos charge 10-15rs till badarpur) from gate of omaxe.

I totally agree BPTP , trivani like builder shave spolied the area but trust me its nearness to Delhi and smoother connectivty will make it hot cake... as its near to both noida and gurgoan.

Omaxe has maximum number of tenants living in complex thts also very strange.... one can get 2BHK for 7 to 12thousands (maintne extra).

Comment

Originally posted by jass_s View Post
          Cookie bhai@

Its dedcuted from IFMS so far upto 2years (it is around 2100)
          Power backup is there ... Thanks for reminding me ... Unliek Indirapuram (12-2pm and Am) power cuts..... this area has very less power cuts. maximum I have seen in month upto 3.5hours and generally its less than 2 hours and 30minutes maximum in one go.

Lucky we, the ground water is good, and available .... the area is green belt and has fields, it is between Yumna area. For drinking I guess no where people use ground water, its only Bilseri or Aqua gaurd.

The society is on three roads, among three 2 roads are in place Tigaon (60feet wide) and nehar parti wala (300ft wide) but in bad shape ... 3rd road is master road which will eveuntually come over the course of time.

The best part is public transport availbility (shared autos charge 10-15rs till badarpur) from gate of omaxe.

I totally agree BPTP , trivani like builder shave spolied the area but trust me its nearness to Delhi and smoother connectivty will make it hot cake... as its near to both noida and gurgoan.

Omaxe has maximum number of tenants living in complex thts also very strange.... one can get 2BHK for 7 to 12thousands (maintne extra).
          Thank Bro

By the way, I just asked for water quality since I have been in Vaishali and water quality was Hard enough to damage pipes and bath fittings.

Whats the rate going on for 2BHK RTM in Omaxe?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Thank Bro

By the way, I just asked for water quality since I have been in Vaishali and water quality was Hard enough to damage pipes and bath fittings.

Whats the rate going on for 2BHK RTM in Omaxe?
            Cookie Bhai@ water qulity is not that bad , usually vilagers use that.

RTM would not be less than 35+

Comment

Thank you Jass. Has the swimming pool and club become operational as yet?

Last time I visited construction was underway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
                Thank you Jass. Has the swimming pool and club become operational as yet?

Last time I visited construction was underway.
                Work is going at high speed.. almost 3rd floor is ready

Comment

Aaaha

After reading about BPTP laurels in this forum, I thank myself.
                  I was willing to buy too BPTP flats/Floors when they were making Advertisement one and half year back as RTM.
                  Thanks

Comment

Buddy I recently bought 4th floor at a premium of 12.35 lakhs premium. I guess the total is around 40 lakhs including registration fees etc.

Comment

Any idea if possesion for 3 bhk flats has started or not and whats the premium ongoing...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X