Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

    Originally posted by Manu87 View Post
    PURI HAS BOUGHT 1 ACRE LAND FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL IN E BLOCK FROM BPTP...JUST NEXT TO COMMERCIAL SCO.

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    That primary school was in the original layout plan.
    There is a taxi stand to be developed right next to sco in E block.

    Rohit

    Comment


    • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

      Article about BPTP owner Kabul Chawla

      Amid Complaints in India, a Real Estate Deal in Manhattan
      http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/10/ny...manhattan.html

      Comment


      • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

        Hi Friends,

        I had recently bought a plot in parklands in resale (registry case). After registry in my name, when I went to BPTP for mutation, they are asking for Rs 25000/- (@100 per sft) as STP charges. Are they correctly seeking these charges? Is there any notification from govt authorities on this?

        Pl help.

        Comment


        • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

          Is the property mutated in your name, yet or not, by bptp ??

          Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

          Comment


          • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

            Originally posted by Manu87 View Post
            Is the property mutated in your name, yet or not, by bptp ??

            Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
            Registered in my name... not mutated.

            Comment


            • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

              That's where you trapped by Bptp.

              Before getting registered you should have filed verification earlier than registering your property, so that you get to know the dues and deduct the same from sellers payment. This is how I saved my 60000/-.
              However the same has not been done by you, seek copy of demand made by the DTCP if they don't give the same.
              I sugges you to move to file mutations documents with bptp and their after moved to PERMANENT LOK ADALAT, this will be sorted out their, Its my personal opinion.

              Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

              Comment


              • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                Originally posted by Manu87 View Post
                That's where you trapped by Bptp.

                Before getting registered you should have filed verification earlier than registering your property, so that you get to know the dues and deduct the same from sellers payment. This is how I saved my 60000/-.
                However the same has not been done by you, seek copy of demand made by the DTCP if they don't give the same.
                I sugges you to move to file mutations documents with bptp and their after moved to PERMANENT LOK ADALAT, this will be sorted out their, Its my personal opinion.

                Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
                I did file a verification & they didn't mention this at that time. Now they are saying that the demand is being sent to all buyers.

                Comment


                • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                  Seek Notification regarding this ???

                  Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

                  Comment


                  • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                    TWO MAJOR ROADS IN BLOCK OF 24 AND 18 METERS RESPECTIVELY ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED BY BPTP, which will benefit tremendously to the approach of Block B, from 86-87 flyover.

                    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

                    Comment


                    • Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

                      Originally posted by Manu87 View Post
                      TWO MAJOR ROADS IN BLOCK OF 24 AND 18 METERS RESPECTIVELY ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED BY BPTP, which will benefit tremendously to the approach of Block B, from 86-87 flyover.

                      Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      Thanks. That sounds great!!!

                      Can we mark these on a google map?

                      What is the status of 86-87 bridge over Agra/Gurgaon Canals?? These were to be done by Mar 15 as per estimates given last year. Havent heard much since long on the progress of 86-87 and other bridges..

                      Cheers
                      Last edited by BlessU; February 26 2015, 10:51 AM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X