741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

please check google earth and you will get the answers

Comment

I checked on the layouts available on the net.

There are no open spaces shown in these layouts.

Comment

could you be specific which layout you are talking about ? because as far as I know all the societies have got good parks and there are lot of open spaces all around naharpar.

Comment

I was talking about layout for plots A,B,C blocks.
          There are no parks in these layouts.

Comment

Originally posted by hemant434 View Post
            I was talking about layout for plots A,B,C blocks.
            There are no parks in these layouts.
            J block has highest number of parks
            Last edited by MANOJa; April 3 2015, 08:57 AM. Reason: Attachment has Broker details.

Comment

Is Anyone here on this forum who Owns Plot in B Block...??

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Today I have received Rs.22,083/- maintenance invoice for the period 01.04.2014 till 31.03.2106 due date is 12.06.2015 else they would apply 18% interest. I think its never ending menace. I already got my plot (G1-15 sector -89 252 sq yards) registered and paid their unreasonable demands till 2013. Would not going to pay any single penny and request people staying their to take charge of RWA soon from the hands of this corrupt builder.

Thanks,
                Sahil Gupta
                Last edited by MANOJa; August 2 2015, 11:49 AM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sahilgupta_123in View Post
                  Today I have received Rs.22,083/- maintenance invoice for the period 01.04.2014 till 31.03.2106 due date is 12.06.2015 else they would apply 18% interest. I think its never ending menace. I already got my plot (G1-15 sector -89 252 sq yards) registered and paid their unreasonable demands till 2013. Would not going to pay any single penny and request people staying their to take charge of RWA soon from the hands of this corrupt builder.

Thanks,
                  Sahil Gupta
                  Have you paid the property tax?
                  On the final deed of sale is it mentioned that yearly mantainence charges will have to be paid?
                  Just saying that you would not pay anything does not mean anything because the water sewer security etc charges are recurring and it is normal in any township.
                  Consult a lawyer before taking any decision.
                  Last edited by Skittles8; January 11 2016, 07:15 PM. Reason: Removed Original Name

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                    Have you paid the property tax?
                    On the final deed of sale is it mentioned that yearly mantainence charges will have to be paid?
                    Just saying that you would not pay anything does not mean anything because the water sewer security etc charges are recurring and it is normal in any township.
                    Consult a lawyer before taking any decision.

Rohit

Evenif yearly maintenance charges are written on sale deed, the amount of so called maintenance charges should be justified.

Is BPTP really doing any maintenance activity in Parklands???

Comment

Originally posted by sahilgupta_123in View Post

Thanks,
                      Sahil Gupta
                      I think, all the parkland plot owners must be getting this maintenance demand. Since BPTP is not carrying out any development/maintenance activity, shall we pay this demand??
                      Last edited by MANOJa; August 2 2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: Edited Quoted text for Personal information

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X