BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 2 days ago
741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
    I think, all the parkland plot owners must be getting this maintenance demand. Since BPTP is not carrying out any development/maintenance activity, shall we pay this demand??
    Maintenance demand is totally unethical. There is no maintenance work it is dong on the plots. Even the internal roads are in poor shape

Comment

Hi guys

Today I have received an invoice from Bptp for maintenance of plot (302 yard) amounting Rs. 125000/- from 01-04-2014 to 31-5-2016.

Are you getting the invoice for the same amount ?

The amount appears too high, that too for no work.

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
        Hi guys

Today I have received an invoice from Bptp for maintenance of plot (302 yard) amounting Rs. 125000/- from 01-04-2014 to 31-5-2016.

Are you getting the invoice for the same amount ?

The amount appears too high, that too for no work.
        call up bptp and check what is the breakup of that amount - yes the amount looks steep it should not be more than 30k

rohit

Comment

latest price sector wise

Is there any genuine buyer who explored the area recently have any updates of prices of plot in this area and its future... Thanks.

Comment

B Block plots

is it advisable to buy plot in b block BPTP?

Comment

B-Block is a good location. When I visited last year, Construction activities on plots in adjoining blocks had started . But issue is connectivity i.e. entry & exits to B block mainly fall on others land. Secondly, this block doesn't have any park.What rate are you getting the deals?

Comment

B block sector 85

Hi guys,
                I own a plot of around 1000 sqyd in B block jst adjacent to Universal greens apartments close to 45m master road..... Wat r the current rates going? any price appreciation after metro? I can hold it for 2 more years .....

Comment

Originally posted by shiivz View Post
                  Hi guys,
                  I own a plot of around 1000 sqyd in B block jst adjacent to Universal greens apartments close to 45m master road..... Wat r the current rates going? any price appreciation after metro? I can hold it for 2 more years .....
                  No buyers for this big plot wait is advised

Comment

B Block sector 85

Yeah sure Rohit I can wait . Actually got a call from the broker and he quoted me 22,000 per sqyd 2-3 months before. Is this the market rate going on these days. Thanks for your reply bro.

Comment

there are no actual buyers for these kind of big plots - mostly they will offer you some kind of collaboration where they will build many units and offer you some of them, I believe your property is at a prime location so wait for some kind of new launches in gr faridabad so there is some activity - that may be the right time to exit if you wish to.

rohit

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X