Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 4 days ago
741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Its true.....Around 40 odd plots are under construction in phase 1& 11 of Bptp parklands.

Construction of Modern School is also going on at a very good pace.

Hope to see families living in C-block in 2016

Comment

Hi friends, any idea about possession of PE block plots...how long it will take

Comment

Originally posted by nitesh adv View Post
        Its true.....Around 40 odd plots are under construction in phase 1& 11 of Bptp parklands.

Construction of Modern School is also going on at a very good pace.

Hope to see families living in C-block in 2016
        Where this Modern School is coming???

Comment

It is bang on master road of 85-86...adjacent to the entry of Bptp

Comment

Sector 77/78 BPTP Plots

Hi All,

Request you to put some light on the possession of BPTP PF Block Plots.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
              Where this Modern School is coming???
              yes construction is on full swing.........
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I had purchased a plot in E Block, way back in 2008 in resale. Due to change in layout the plot was shifted to B Block. I hadn't really been following up with BPTP around possession as this was primarily an investment and I wasn't in any hurry

Only recently I decided to test waters in terms of re sale and to my utter shock, the plot does not exist on the Map

The last time around at least there was a notification of the plot being relocated to another block but this time there is absolutely no communication from BPTP

What is the path to be followed from here on?

Comment

Originally posted by Amit0108 View Post
                  Hi, I had purchased a plot in E Block, way back in 2008 in resale. Due to change in layout the plot was shifted to B Block. I hadn't really been following up with BPTP around possession as this was primarily an investment and I wasn't in any hurry

Only recently I decided to test waters in terms of re sale and to my utter shock, the plot does not exist on the Map

The last time around at least there was a notification of the plot being relocated to another block but this time there is absolutely no communication from BPTP

What is the path to be followed from here on?
                  Keep relaxing... This attitude of buyers is the prime reason for Rogues like BPTP emanating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
                    Keep relaxing... This attitude of buyers is the prime reason for Rogues like BPTP emanating.
                    Well Sir, I sought advice and not fret

There might have been personal reasons that an individual might not have been able to focus on one particular area of his life

I am obviously very serious about pursuing this and thus seek guidance on the correct path to be followed

Comment

Originally posted by Amit0108 View Post
                      Well Sir, I sought advice and not fret

There might have been personal reasons that an individual might not have been able to focus on one particular area of his life

I am obviously very serious about pursuing this and thus seek guidance on the correct path to be followed
                      Court is the only way, in my opinion. Wish you could have sought advise prior to purchasing it.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X