Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shammi1,

Please PM or send private message with asking price for your 250 yd plot.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • HI

I am getting a deal for around 18 K in Z block PH III...

There are no roads or sever line or plots demarkation as of now.......

question is are

1) Is there any concern in buying this plot...I can wait 3 or more years..delay is not an issue...
    2) How is the location...I see its coming on 40 mt road (through village towards nahar) and probably there is a BPTP bridge planned at the end of this road as well

3) What are my possible risks in this investment...

4) When can I expect possession.

5) over all how is the investment decision and expected price/gain 5 years down the line.

thanks
    Karan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    HI

I am getting a deal for around 18 K in Z block PH III...

There are no roads or sever line or plots demarkation as of now.......

question is are

1) Is there any concern in buying this plot...I can wait 3 or more years..delay is not an issue...
    2) How is the location...I see its coming on 40 mt road (through village towards nahar) and probably there is a BPTP bridge planned at the end of this road as well

3) What are my possible risks in this investment...

4) When can I expect possession.

5) over all how is the investment decision and expected price/gain 5 years down the line.

thanks
    Karan

Hi Friends

Please provide inputs

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammi1
    i want to sell my BPTP plot-250 sq yd(ph-1). if anyone interested then pls msg me.

Hi Shammi, please PM the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Hi Shammi, please PM the details.

Hi
    Greetings

Shammi ji ek bar mil jain.. Ankur ji ..chodein ge nahin..!!:)

Ankur ji what is your offer if you dont mind??

I heard BPTP has let loose some of its favourite Dallas to scoop any Plot available for sale?? is that correct??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha ha. i was trying to sell my plot 31500(no deal strike) but now i have dropped the idea..? wud like to wait & watch the return. earlier i was planning to guy G99 after BPTP liquidation.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, i heard the plots in BPTP A/B/C blocks are available for 25-30k/yd.

Isn't this a killer price for a plot so close to Delhi? Why are rates not going up there...
    CommentQuote
  • Killer BPTP

Originally Posted by GangsterJi
    Guys, i heard the plots in BPTP A/B/C blocks are available for 25-30k/yd.

Isn't this a killer price for a plot so close to Delhi? Why are rates not going up there...

This is all due to killer BPTP:D:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Super!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GangsterJi
    Guys, i heard the plots in BPTP A/B/C blocks are available for 25-30k/yd.

Hi
    Greetings

Yes it is a killer price, buy if you will come to know the reasons..!!

If you want more excitement in life buy villas in 88-89, F, G block to be specific,, License in invalid since 2007-8!! or for that matter sector 77 Parkland pride

If you want even more excitement buy DD township land bought by BPTP for villas or plots.. Guaranteed harrasment for life..matter in High Court, SFIO/EOW on the job..

Check Licenses Haryana

Join BPTP parkland home owners group

Also check DD township thread for legal notice details. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/27366-bptp-parklands-pride-in-sector-77-greater-faridabad?t=29405

Cheers
    :D:D

PS Get a good lawyer and armed security if ever you would need to visit BPTP office after your purchase!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi fellow members,

Has the registry started on the BPTP plots?
    I hear from a broker that the going rate would be 20K psy all inclusive and nothing extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChupaRustam
    Hi fellow members,

Has the registry started on the BPTP plots?
    I hear from a broker that the going rate would be 20K psy all inclusive and nothing extra.

Which block?
    CommentQuote
  • Only place in this world where 20 Floors High rise is given possession before plots.this is how disgusting the performance of BPTP is...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Only place in this world where 20 Floors High rise is given possession before plots.this is how disgusting the performance of BPTP is...

there is a strategy behind giving late possession of plots -

the flats of high rises get inhabited immediately but the plots would not get built -so for everyone's better interest it is better that plots get possession only next year when roads are visible along with other infra.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    there is a strategy behind giving late possession of plots -

the flats of high rises get inhabited immediately but the plots would not get built -so for everyone's better interest it is better that plots get possession only next year when roads are visible along with other infra.

rohit

Hi
    Greetings

Agreed there is a STRATEGY!!

But this is more to make a "mickey" out of the homeseeker. Projects where roads are available, are also getting delayed.. I am sure the same strategy applies there as well.
    Strategy is to keep demanding arbitrary amounts without calculations and workings towards EDC/IDC/Substation/STP etc etc.

Another strategy is to gulp all edc/idc amount for use in expansion, than paying 12% to DTCP instead of renewing licenses and paying 22%+ to Financial institutions on loans.

Biggest Joke of a strategy is to offer "FITMENT NOC"- Offer of Possession letters, for projects where licenses are not renewed/valid and/or OC has not yet even been applied for.. Do a test and call Customer service to ask for projects where OC has been applied.. I know you are aware about the answer but give it a go and please let all on the forum know.

With so many strategies in place, It appears more like a scam instead.

Sorry if that hurts but havent found any positive motivation in these stupid strategies of BPTP. 7+yrs not a single project completely delivered till date.

Join BPTP parkland home owners group

Cheers
    CommentQuote