BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 5 days ago
737 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
    Court is the only way, in my opinion. Wish you could have sought advise prior to purchasing it.
    Sir, Are you also invested in Parklands and are you aware of similar cases

Comment

Originally posted by Amit0108 View Post
      Sir, Are you also invested in Parklands and are you aware of similar cases
      Amit ji it is not for all cases but if u pressurize them they will relocate ur plot in sector 77 or sector 78 ( bptp do this with more than 400 plots mostly in G and Z block ) where the current price is about 6000 less than E block, means direct loss of rs 15 lac and if they give u a plot in b block it will also a loss of about 5 lac .
      Till now u are thinking that it is good that bptp is not demanding u for registry and other charges but ur 15 lac is already looted by bptp u have to act or the whole money is now on risk.
      Last edited by yogesh98712; February 16 2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
        Amit ji it is not for all cases but if u pressurize them they will relocate ur plot in sector 77 or sector 78 ( bptp do this with more than 400 plots mostly in G and Z block ) where the current price is about 6000 less than E block, means direct loss of rs 15 lac and if they give u a plot in b block it will also a loss of about 5 lac .
        Till now u are thinking that it is good that bptp is not demanding u for registry and other charges but ur 15 lac is already looted by bptp u have to act or the whole money is now on risk.
        Thank You Yogesh Ji, This is exactly what I am worried about, the purchase itself was made at around 48 Lacs and till the plot was in E Block, I was getting offers of up to 70. Even B block did not seem like a bad option and I was in no hurry to sell as this was a long term thought

The last 2-3 years were diverted onto other facets and only recently we decided to divest from Faridabad only to realise that the plot itself doesn't exist

You mentioned that they will allot a plot in sector 77 or 78 only after pressurising; then where is my money invested if there is no property currently allocated to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Amit0108 View Post
          Thank You Yogesh Ji, This is exactly what I am worried about, the purchase itself was made at around 48 Lacs and till the plot was in E Block, I was getting offers of up to 70. Even B block did not seem like a bad option and I was in no hurry to sell as this was a long term thought

The last 2-3 years were diverted onto other facets and only recently we decided to divest from Faridabad only to realise that the plot itself doesn't exist

You mentioned that they will allot a plot in sector 77 or 78 only after pressurising; then where is my money invested if there is no property currently allocated to me?
          Your money is stuck with bptp till now Ur property is only in papers and a plot is allotted to u but after registry u are the owner of the said property. u have to give proper time in bptp office and allot a ready to registry plot .
          yes bptp is the biggest culprit in this industry

Comment

Bptp has started sending the invoices for Maintenance charges of plots for 2016-17. Unfortunately, I have got one.

Comment

What for BPTP is charging maintenance fee for PLOTS.What is the ground work they are doing to charge this.

Has someone asked this??

Why don't they handover the maintenance to RWA and what will happen if you do not play these charges.
              Last edited by MANOJa; April 10 2016, 07:30 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
                Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

- nitesh adv;
                - cgd3psg;
                - miketest;
                - yogesh98712;
                - rohit_warren;
                - BlessU;

Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.
                Last edited by Skittles8; April 11 2016, 08:41 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
                  Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
                  Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

- nitesh adv;
                  - cgd3psg;
                  - miketest;
                  - yogesh98712;
                  - rohit_warren;
                  - BlessU;

Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.
                  Hi
                  How much its cost you, which row in E block
                  Congrats..
                  Ajay

Comment

Originally posted by ajay1000 View Post
                    Hi
                    How much its cost you, which row in E block
                    Congrats..
                    Ajay
                    Replied you on pm

Comment

What is the current rate of 250 Sq Yard Plot in BPTP Sector 84 ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X