Collapse

BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Is there any construction time limit associated with BPTP plots from the date of possession offered (on conveyance deed date)? If yes, what's the penalty for non-construction after expiration of allowed period? Please advise.

Comment

Anyone suggest about good and fair broker for GF? I am looking for plots

Comment

Originally posted by sybbba View Post
        Anyone suggest about good and fair broker for GF? I am looking for plots

No Buying/Selling Solicitations
        : IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoj ji thnx, could you please guide me which is good block in parkland my budge is also around 50.

Comment

Sybbba, sent you a message, check out your email

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
              Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
              Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

- nitesh adv;
              - cgd3psg;
              - miketest;
              - yogesh98712;
              - rohit_warren;
              - BlessU;

Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.
              may i too know the price at which you bought the plot

Comment

Replied you on pm

Comment

What is the current rate of 250 Sq Yard Plot in BPTP Sector 85 C&E block ?

Comment

It is totally depending upon location. I know min plot rate 58L and max I heard 70l. Similarly for block a 70 to 80l

Comment

Request to put some light on the possession of BPTP PF Block Plots.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X