• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

It will take lot of time, buy costly but buy registered plots only

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
      Thought of sharing a good news with the forum. Bought a 250 yard plot in E block in a good location. Got the registry done.
      Many thanks to the below forum members who have provided their precious advice :

- *nitesh adv ;
      - *cgd3psg ;
      - *miketest ;
      - *yogesh98712 ;
      - *rohit_warren ;
      - *BlessU ;

Special Thanks to Nitesh_Adv ji, he has very good knowledge about naharpar properties & legal aspects associated with the same. He has been very helpful.
      Hello Sir,
      I am also looking for polt in C, E or F block. I dont want to go over 60 lac, but plots which i checked were close to 70 lac.
      Can you please tell me at what price you got the plot. If possible share the location/plot number also.
      Considering my budget of 60 lac, can you suggest me if i can get any plot in these blocks Or do i need to stretch my budget.

Thanks,

Comment

Interesting to know, despite a bad name in the industry and so many projects on hold,
        there are people still want to buy/associate with BPTP

Comment

These are free hold plots, at a reasonable price, and decent location, builder has nothing to do with construction, water availability is no issue, I see no reason one should not buy this property

Comment

Originally posted by BRapria View Post
            Interesting to know, despite a bad name in the industry and so many projects on hold,
            there are people still want to buy/associate with BPTP
            Plots not yet registered that i can understand. But what risk/problem do you see incase of registered plots ?

Comment

Hi All

We have planned a meeting with all VP's of BPTP at BPTP Gurgaon office on 10th May at 4PM. Request everyone to reach BPTP Gurgaon office as after understanding the response and intend from BPTP we are planning to call police and file FIR against Kabul Chawla and BPTP employees, request everyone to come forward and join us in this mission of getting our HOME

Comment

I am hoping the experienced users of this forum can share their advice on our situation:

We had bought a plot in resale about 9 years ago and are still waiting to get possession. In this period, our plot allocation was changed twice with the last change occurring about 4 years ago. We have followed up with BPTP on numerous occasions but the case has gone nowhere

We can only think of two options to end the wait or at least take action against BPTP - Try for a cash settlement with the builder or file a case against them and hope that will get things moving. I would like to get advice on these two points:

If the builder offers cash settlement option, how much money should we ask for and expect. As per the, we will get a paltry amount of 15,000 per year as a penalty for delay but some of the recent NCDRC orders have asked builders to pay 18% penalty on delayed possession (same as what builders expect from the customer). What should be our starting point for negotiation if we have paid ~30L for the plot?

What are the potential advantages/disadvantages of filing a court case? What all we should ask for as part of compensation e.g., penalty + lawyer’s fee + compensation for mental agony etc.

Would really appreciate if someone can share names and contact information of a few dependable lawyers in Faridabad area who we can consult for court case related advice.

Comment

Hi

I ve unit plot of 303 size in W block.

Any idea abt current rate

Does it make sense to hold it or sell

Comment

Originally posted by Real analyst View Post
                    Hi

I ve unit plot of 303 size in W block.

Any idea abt current rate

Does it make sense to hold it or sell
                    22000 give or take 2000 per sq yd.
                    If you don't have requirement for money then no point selling it when markets have started to look up.
                    After a period of three years activities on the ground has increased it's your call because w block will take around two three years to develop.
                    Look for construction activities in v w x blocks if there is none tgen you might want to shift to b or e block or may be in new offering from puri.

Comment

Dear Members,

What are the things one needs to keep in mind/make sure, while taking possession? Also, is anyone aware of a Bank Guarantee that BPTP is seeking in lieu of the enhanced EDC?Last query, there have also been multiple posts around the maintenance contract with BPTP, does that need to be paid too?

Replies sincerely appreciated.
                      Last edited by Malvish; August 9 2016, 01:20 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X