BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: 2 days ago
741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Dear Rajat Ji,

Congrats on the plot purchase. Could you PM me the details? Also have people started construction of houses and which are the prime location plots? Can I have an arrangement done with builder to construct the house for me where they take one floor and give me other 2?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Malvish; September 9 2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fbdsector9 View Post
      Dear Rajat Ji,

Congrats on the plot purchase. Could you PM me the details? Also have people started construction of houses and which are the prime location plots? Can I have an arrangement done with builder to construct the house for me where they take one floor and give me other 2?
      Thanks.
      You can buy plots in prime locations of BPTP like A block sector 85 or 84 or 83, and yes people have started constructed their kothis. The place is 70-80% occupied and builders also collaborating with plot owners for floors.
      Last edited by Malvish; September 9 2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Dear Rajat Ji,

Thanks.
        Hi dost, have sent you a personal message. Check your inbox.
        Thanks.
        Last edited by Malvish; September 9 2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Where can read the sent PM?

Not able to see the message.
          Last edited by MANOJa; September 11 2016, 07:33 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

Where can read the sent PM?

Not able to see the message.
            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...p-1514560.html
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Guys i am planning to start construction of my bptp plot in Sector 83 M block..is there anyone else also who is planning to start construction in that block??

Comment

Can anybody give an idea of 300 sq yard BPTP Park Elite Floor, ground or first floor in A-block? What could be the best price to buy there?
                Last edited by Malvish; October 13 2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

In 50-65 lakh range.
                  Last edited by Malvish; October 13 2016, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I wish to start construction of my 250 yard plot in E block. However, need your views before I proceed.

A) Does it make sense to hire a contractor and keep track of material used or should one completely outsource it with material ?
                    B) How much funds will be required for 2 storey house ?
                    C) How much is FAR in Faridabad ?
                    D) Is there already any thred on construction of plot for reference ?

Given a lot of negativity in the RE market, should I wait for some time ?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Which one is best block and going price, interested in 250 sq yard plot.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X