Last updated: August 18 2017
742 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
    Hi

just got the news that land has been acquired to build 24 meter road. The road will start from existing 30 meter road and ​will connect b block and c block.
    Good progress ... Plots will soon be fully inhabited and become one of the finest address of NCR !!

Comment

I was planning to purchase a plot in BPTP or one of the new HUDA sectors (64/65/77/78/88/89) but given the market conditions, looks like it is wise to wait for another 6 months to 1 year. Dont see any appreciation in next few years. May be it will go down a little bit more.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I went to the phase III sector 75/76 and was surprised to see the development of plotted area. P,Q & R block has many ready houses and many plots are in constructions.The block which I considered khatara like V & Y block. People have constructed their plots and living there. Even X block has 2-3 ready properties and 2-3 are in constructions. I could not believe even block Y has almost ready house. The overall phase III does not look deserted anymore.

If I compare this with Phase I & II, other than C block, I dont see many constructions. J block does not have even a single plot under construction, E & F have hardly 2-3 plots under construction. Looking at the progress made in phase III, I doubt if phase I & II are really better than phase III ?? Your views are welcomed.
        Last edited by rajatbanga200; May 21 2017, 05:10 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Originally posted by rajatbanga200 View Post
          Hi Guys,

Yesterday I went to the phase III sector 75/76 and was surprised to see the development of plotted area. P,Q & R block has many ready houses and many plots are in constructions.The block which I considered khatara like V & Y block. People have constructed their plots and living there. Even X block has 2-3 ready properties and 2-3 are in constructions. I could not believe even block Y has almost ready house. The overall phase III does not look deserted anymore.

If I compare this with Phase I & II, other than C block, I dont see many constructions. J block does not have even a single plot under construction, E & F have hardly 2-3 plots under construction. Looking at the progress made in phase III, I doubt if phase I & II are really better than phase III ?? Your views are welcomed.
          You are Right !! I have also been to sector 75/76/77 a few days ago and was surprised to see the development which is undoubtedly going at a fast pace , but sooner or later the whole area(All blocks) will be fully occupied so no need to worry though..

But if you will look at area of Sector 83 & 84 it is a wonderful area coming up .. !!

High End Societes like Puri Pranayam & SPR Imperial are there..

Sector 84 J block - Big Size Commercial plots .

Sector 83 M block - First 2 lanes are reserved for commercial shops/ SCO's.
          (Back lanes Residential)

Sector 85 - Park Central Mall (will come up someday :p ) is located in the center of Township catering to Puri Pranayam ,Plots & SPR Imperial & BPTP Elite Floors ..

So plots located in area of sector 83-84 will prove to be the best as these are located just in the center of township , sector 78 -79 where 10 screen Omaxe cinemas ,Vipul Mall and showrooms are coming up are very much approachable from sector 83/84 so the whole area is encompassed by High End Commercial Activities and Posh Gentry ..

Comment

What is ongoing rate of 250 yards plot in sector 85 C block. I am interested in buying one in phase 1.

Comment

Hi all Veterans and Members

I need some suggestions/ comments on the following:-

- I have budget of about 42-45L for a plot purely as a END USER
              - Have seen some deals in S Block and PE Block
              - Which is a better option (block S/Y/Z) or PE. Reason for asking I personally liked PE
              - Is all payments to BPTP done for these blocks or more payment will be sought in the name of EDC/IDC
              - And Most important- Is it a safe and wise place to put money as a END USER
              - Any parallel options available

Thanks and Regards

Comment

3 plots are under construction in E block

​​​​​​​
                Attached Files

Comment

2 plots are under construction in B block
                  Attached Files

Comment

• futuristic 7
                    futuristic 7 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the images !

Pls advise current price for 250 sq yd in c block. Are builders doing collaboration and if yes what are the terms of it?

Comment

Hi guys,
                    Can you please share information on how many cases have been jointly filed against BPTP by various associations. I lost track of what's happening on issues like increased EDC, etc. Some associations were formed to fight the cases, but I don't know what became of them. Any information?

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X