Last updated: 4 days ago
741 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by GangsterJi View Post
    Hi guys,
    Can you please share information on how many cases have been jointly filed against BPTP by various associations. I lost track of what's happening on issues like increased EDC, etc. Some associations were formed to fight the cases, but I don't know what became of them. Any information?
    There are about 174 cases in alone in Delhi State commission and there are many cases pending in various distt commision and 533 group or people go to honable NCDRC for there rights.

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post

There are about 174 cases in alone in Delhi State commission and there are many cases pending in various distt commision and 533 group or people go to honable NCDRC for there rights.
      OK. Can you share the updates on the progress of NCDRC case?
      Is there a Whatsapp group that I can join for more details on these?

Comment

no idea as i am fighting case against klj and not bptp , you can search here http://delhistatecommission.nic.in/

Comment

Did any one got possession of plot in BPTP PF Block,

Comment

Been there yesterday. the construction on
            ​​​​​​another plot in E block has started in E2-3x belt. Construction on E12 belt was also on full swing.
            both the families want to move in their new home asap.

These are very good indicators. People are showing interest as well trust in Sector 85 plots.

Comment

What is ongoing rate of 250 yards plots in sector 85. Pls reply. I am interested in buying one.

Comment

I have seen many plots now in under construction phase and Quite satisfied and confident about the future of this place, have visited last Saturday and saw that there are many plots which are now under construction and met 1 plot owner as well, hence decided to commence the construction of my plot for self use also, and also I met one contractor who told me that he has got contract for 2 more plots which will be starting in next 2 months..

Also Commercial Activity has been started in Sector 82/83, have seen commercial complex construction at a good pace named as Park street (i guess) also BPTP as a company has promised to give its 100% support in terms of Maintenance Services & security by providing Security Guard to us.

Also have got that message only once in this year by company that Electricity would be un-available that too because of Transformer issue...

I have visited their site office as well,wherein i found that almost all customers were Happy with the services company provided till Date.

Comment

• rajatbanga200
                  rajatbanga200 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which block do you have your plot in ?

• futuristic 7
                  futuristic 7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  M block sector 83

Originally posted by futuristic 7 View Post
                I have seen many plots now in under construction phase and Quite satisfied and confident about the future of this place, have visited last Saturday and saw that there are many plots which are now under construction and met 1 plot owner as well, hence decided to commence the construction of my plot for self use also, and also I met one contractor who told me that he has got contract for 2 more plots which will be starting in next 2 months..

Also Commercial Activity has been started in Sector 82/83, have seen commercial complex construction at a good pace named as Park street (i guess) also BPTP as a company has promised to give its 100% support in terms of Maintenance Services & security by providing Security Guard to us.

Also have got that message only once in this year by company that Electricity would be un-available that too because of Transformer issue...

I have visited their site office as well,wherein i found that almost all customers were Happy with the services company provided till Date.
                Things looking promising and area is flourishing

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X