check with brokers for latest rates - rates are moving at fast pace there

rohit

Comment

Re : BPTP Parkland Plots and Floors Phase 1,2 & 3, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      very high super vs carpet area

too much wastage of space

rohit
      Nine years after the start of construction , the super area was REVISED THREE TIMES and till date the super area remains TENTATIVE in all BPTP communications. There are set standards for measuring super area and carpet area but even after NINE years, bptp does not want to commit the carpet area or super area because it continues to leave scope for FOURTH SUPER AREA INCREASE .

In princess park, the carpet area of 650 sqft has super area of 1307 - approximately 90% loading. Further buyers in princess park beware that bptp is charging 200 RS PSF FOR FIRE FIGHTING

Comment

Originally posted by McLordGanj View Post
        Nine years after the start of construction , the super area was REVISED THREE TIMES and till date the super area remains TENTATIVE in all BPTP communications. There are set standards for measuring super area and carpet area but even after NINE years, bptp does not want to commit the carpet area or super area because it continues to leave scope for FOURTH SUPER AREA INCREASE .

In princess park, the carpet area of 650 sqft has super area of 1307 - approximately 90% loading. Further buyers in princess park beware that bptp is charging 200 RS PSF FOR FIRE FIGHTING

BPTP calls it stretchable area. For BPTP, the area expands automatically in order to fulfill the funds requirement as and when needed

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
          So did I really save around 25K by getting my registry done today.
          Hi Miketest,

Congratulations.

So how was the experience of getting clicked with Omaxe representative and the witnesses with a web cam? I found it a bit funny.

Did the advocate offer you the tea?

Anyways congrats once again. When do you plan to move in?

Ravi

Comment

Weldone gfwa, hope our voices are not going to fall on deaf ears

Hi
            Greetings

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association Meets Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda For Complaining Against Greater Faridabad Builders - Faridabad Metro : Faridabad Metro

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association Meets Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda For Complaining Against Greater Faridabad Builders
            Apr 01, 2012

Faridabad: 20 members from Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) and other societies across Greater Faridabad area visited Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda residence at Delhi to inform and seek government assistance on problems faced by the property buyers in Sector 75 – 89 in Faridabad.

The group apprised Haryana CM about the Builders cheating the customers and making un-justified demand by them in the name of External Development Charges (EDC) and Infrastructure Development Charges (IDC).

Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda was told that all colonizers across Greater Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89 are making money in the name of EDC and IDC and all those Builders are over charging above the Govt. demand notice.

This way builders are collecting extra funds from customers and filling their pockets with this money.

Haryana CM has assured the members of the societies that he will take action against the builder and also asked who is the “Main Builder” for this fraud.

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) told CM that “BPTP” is the main culprit cheating and conducting malpractices majorly in Neharpar sectors and while other builders are also required to be brought into the audit ambit on malpractices.

Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda has assured the GFWA members that he will check on their complaints and make sure that builders are reined in.

.... certainly this is not the first time BPTP is coming to fore for fooling customers and misusing govt revenues on account of EDC and IDC.. Same builder same act in Gurgaon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EZzfrZMnAU

Cheers
            Last edited by BlessU; April 1 2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
              Hi
              Greetings

Rohit aapka future zaroor bright hai.. read on Future bright

Cheers
              BlessU bhai after my extensive research, I finally found the gadha and farmer ki beti.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                BlessU bhai after my extensive research, I finally found the gadha and farmer ki beti.
                Lucky me!!!!!!
                Great Demand and limited supply doesnt means that one will pay any price

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
                  Hi Miketest,

Congratulations.

So how was the experience of getting clicked with Omaxe representative and the witnesses with a web cam? I found it a bit funny.

Did the advocate offer you the tea?

Anyways congrats once again. When do you plan to move in?

Ravi
                  BB Garg is stingy. He gave me 2 "faadiyan" of an orange. Told me that he was Jija of Rohtas Goel (owner of Omaxe). The court does not look like a court with no one paying any heed to queue, shouting, yelling etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by missedthebus View Post
                    Lucky me!!!!!!
                    HAHAHAHA your avatar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjeetran
                      Finally BlessU ji ka Ling sabko maalum hogaa, red letters dekhiye
                      ha ha

doctor sahib.. there is a crude reality why this kept lingering in your mind.. The fact is that some people like to please their eyes with the caricature of blogging online with the person from fairer .

He he

The picture you, cookie, lchand etc have cherished is that of Nayantara a south Indian Actress available on google.. One mr Bhatia got absolutely senti on the picture and kept choking my PMs when that picture was put as avatar by me..!! he he
                      Badi baat, Missed the bus has now find a soulmate, so lets enjoy.. Papaji ko khud badhai dene jaiyenge, bahu ki...

Cheers
                      Last edited by BlessU; May 21 2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X