Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Agreed there is a STRATEGY!!

But this is more to make a "mickey" out of the homeseeker. Projects where roads are available, are also getting delayed.. I am sure the same strategy applies there as well.
    Strategy is to keep demanding arbitrary amounts without calculations and workings towards EDC/IDC/Substation/STP etc etc.

Another strategy is to gulp all edc/idc amount for use in expansion, than paying 12% to DTCP instead of renewing licenses and paying 22%+ to Financial institutions on loans.

Biggest Joke of a strategy is to offer "FITMENT NOC"- Offer of Possession letters, for projects where licenses are not renewed/valid and/or OC has not yet even been applied for.. Do a test and call Customer service to ask for projects where OC has been applied.. I know you are aware about the answer but give it a go and please let all on the forum know.

With so many strategies in place, It appears more like a scam instead.

Sorry if that hurts but havent found any positive motivation in these stupid strategies of BPTP. 7+yrs not a single project completely delivered till date.

Cheers

yeah its a scam - does anyone has the guts to do anything other than bashing on internet ? - ------------ its democracy and whatever is being done is just good business - you disagree !!! okay fine - do what you deem fit ---------------- ????

however if you would have been in my side you would have doubled your money :)

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    yeah its a scam - does anyone has the guts to do anything other than bashing on internet ? - if u are unhappy go to the courts - its democracy and whatever is being done is just good business - you disagree !!! okay fine - do what you deem fit - who is stopping you for last 2 years ????

however if you would have been in my side you would have doubled your money :)

rohit

hi
    Greetings

Ha ha I would love to double any day and god has been graceful until now as I like to keep ears close to ground. Internet is a wonderful source of sharing,bringing and enriching knowledge out of others positive experiences BUT ethically.

Regarding following you or not.. here a few reasons I wont..
    -F block Villa, check your post of 2010 quoting delivery by march 2011, not delivered till date. License not valid/renewed and forget OC for the time being. Only god knows the truth how many secondary liens are due on this property and how much EDC is pending,
    -Gold prediction by you to USD 1400.. now 1775
    -a ppl e, 700 crossed once again!! and keep watching
    -US index back to near its highest while you predicted 11400
    -US Dollar your prediction 48 now going strong above 55 safely, Euro and Pound crossed highest ever rate in living memory..

Not sure about Bihar RE market- as not following.

For above BUNCH of reasons I will give a pass to things on Your side of investments and your SYSTEM.. but thanks for asking...

So much for guts..

Regarding good business,, I havent found one single builder against whom non bailable warrants are issued or caution notice issued to public for investing in their projects. I certainly do not agree to this kind of so called "Good Business"

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

Ha ha I would love to double any day and god has been graceful until now as I like to keep ears close to ground. Internet is a wonderful source of sharing,bringing and enriching knowledge out of others positive experiences BUT ethically.

Regarding following you or not.. here a few reasons I wont..
    -F block Villa, check your post of 2010 quoting delivery by march 2011, not delivered till date. License not valid/renewed and forget OC for the time being. Only god knows the truth how many secondary liens are due on this property and how much EDC is pending,
    -Gold prediction by you to USD 1400.. now 1775
    -a ppl e, 700 crossed once again!! and keep watching
    -US index back to near its highest while you predicted 11400
    -US Dollar your prediction 48 now going strong above 55 safely, Euro and Pound crossed highest ever rate in living memory..

Not sure about Bihar RE market- as not following.

For above BUNCH of reasons I will give a pass to things on Your side of investments and your SYSTEM.. but thanks for asking...

So much for guts..

Regarding good business,, I havent found one single builder against whom non bailable warrants are issued or caution notice issued to public for investing in their projects. I certainly do not agree to this kind of so called "Good Business"

Cheers

we will keep on making money.

rohit (out)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys in BPTP YBlock what shud be the rate of 250 sq yard plot..i was looking to buy one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    Guys in BPTP YBlock what shud be the rate of 250 sq yard plot..i was looking to buy one

Wow you seem to be a Master of U- Turns. Some days back you were ready to Paint BPTP office with your Blood addressing yourself as a poor investor, now you ready to Buy one more plot in BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    wow you seem to be a master of u- turns. Some days back you were ready to paint bptp office with your blood addressing yourself as a poor investor, now you ready to buy one more plot in bptp.

ddd
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Wow you seem to be a Master of U- Turns. Some days back you were ready to Paint BPTP office with your Blood addressing yourself as a poor investor, now you ready to Buy one more plot in BPTP.

Not U-Turn , he is moving in circles around BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai logo not for me .... :)- any idea abut prices in Y block ..Not a bad idea if somebody is getting at a rock bottom price...yes i still say BPTP is hell but it doesnt mean u stop working in this world....

kya karein ...

Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurinderG
    Bhai logo not for me .... :)- any idea abut prices in Y block ..Not a bad idea if somebody is getting at a rock bottom price...yes i still say BPTP is hell but it doesnt mean u stop working in this world....

kya karein ...

two lines from haribans rai's madhushala

alag alag path batlaate sab - par mai ye batlata hu
    raah pakad tu ek chala chal - paa jaayega madhushala

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • kya bola hai bhai aapne ...manzil ek hi hai doston raste alag alag ho sakte hai ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    two lines from haribans rai's madhushala

alag alag path batlaate sab - par mai ye batlata hu
    raah pakad tu ek chala chal - paa jaayega madhushala

rohit

Sorry don't want to troll. Is it me only or does everybody else noticed just now that Path in hindi is same as Path in English. :-p :-p
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry can't edit my post, I meant Did anybody else also notice that Path in hindi is same as Path in English. :-p :-p
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors: Would like to know the following:

- How much is total additional charges on BPTP plot?
    - Name of the banks financing BPTP plot?
    - Current prices of Block A-G,J
    - Expected ROI in 3 years time

Any revert will be greatly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • PE block sector 77

HI ALL

does some one has clear info on PE block sec 77....I understand

It was old land for DD motors failed project
    Brokers inform, it is been bought by (along with license) BPTP and is accommodating its Z block users
    Additional EDC and STP are yet not demanded in these blocks
    Obviously registry charges are not asked for yet

Site Visit
    I see some roads pe mitti pad gayi hai....plots are not demarked but over all place looks clean

Rates are couple of thousand low then the others.....

Question: I have read through the issues with DD motors and Citi etc....but that all said....does any one has a concrete reason to believe that PE block is safe...or all agree that its a NO No....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    HI ALL

does some one has clear info on PE block sec 77....I understand

It was old land for DD motors failed project
    Brokers inform, it is been bought by (along with license) BPTP and is accommodating its Z block users
    Additional EDC and STP are yet not demanded in these blocks
    Obviously registry charges are not asked for yet

Site Visit
    I see some roads pe mitti pad gayi hai....plots are not demarked but over all place looks clean

Rates are couple of thousand low then the others.....

Question: I have read through the issues with DD motors and Citi etc....but that all said....does any one has a concrete reason to believe that PE block is safe...or all agree that its a NO No....

Bhai Logon...Kuch toh bolo...

Shd I invest or not in PE....
    CommentQuote