Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
680 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

only registry plots.. not transfer plots.

Cheers

Thanks Sir as always :)

see here is the thing....alot of owners have be asked to take possession and if not then...when they sell it, atleast then BPTP offer the force the possession and registry (as told by broker) on the new owner.

So do you think these plots are OK to buy ? or you just suggest the plot on which first owner has done his registry (they become expensive as the the owner club his registry cost as well)
    CommentQuote
  • Also , any know/inherent issues with S block (sector 80/79) I believe...eyeing for a plot there
    CommentQuote
  • S Block Vs X Block

I am stuck in a dilemma....Trying to buy a plot...As usual budget is just touching the minimum price availability....

People who are familiar with Nehar par...its S block Vs X block...

S block plot

Pro:
    East Facing
    Commercial quite near
    one side 45 mt. road other side 25 mt. road (at some distance)...main 60 mt sector road quite near

Cons:
    Some panchayat land near by which has some houses built as well...not exactly village. Lets consider they will remain there for long
    High School land demarcation after one block quite near: Unsure if its a disadvantage

HIGH TENSION WIRES: this is the main concern, they are passing in front of the house and backside also after one block....Because of them road between the plots are more wider i.e. 12mt + green belt (under HT) + 12 mt

X block

Pro:

Neat and clean plot
    no HT wires near by

Cons
    SOUTH FACING
    Do not see any close by commercials
    Village across 45 mt sector road (looks quite distant)

Please suggest which one to buy....Kindly do not confuse me any more..just take your pick and put ur justification
    CommentQuote
  • X Block would be better if you are not very concerned about Vaastu part.

The village that Touches S block is very notorious.So the location would appreciate lesser as well as would not be safe for End-user

Also in my view X block would not be very far from Commercial once Master roads are in place
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I am stuck in a dilemma....Trying to buy a plot...As usual budget is just touching the minimum price availability....

People who are familiar with Nehar par...its S block Vs X block...

S block plot

Pro:
    East Facing
    Commercial quite near
    one side 45 mt. road other side 25 mt. road (at some distance)...main 60 mt sector road quite near

Cons:
    Some panchayat land near by which has some houses built as well...not exactly village. Lets consider they will remain there for long
    High School land demarcation after one block quite near: Unsure if its a disadvantage

HIGH TENSION WIRES: this is the main concern, they are passing in front of the house and backside also after one block....Because of them road between the plots are more wider i.e. 12mt + green belt (under HT) + 12 mt

X block

Pro:

Neat and clean plot
    no HT wires near by

Cons
    SOUTH FACING
    Do not see any close by commercials
    Village across 45 mt sector road (looks quite distant)

Please suggest which one to buy....Kindly do not confuse me any more..just take your pick and put ur justification

Hi,

How about the nearby W block,Is it better or same as S/X
    though it's somewhere near to upcoming commercial..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Twister
    Hi,

How about the nearby W block,Is it better or same as S/X
    though it's somewhere near to upcoming commercial..

W is way better than S or X. If you visit personally u will see what i am talking abt. Very neat and clean especially pockets 4, 5,6 7

But 4 is all south facing. 5,6,7 are all east/west (best directions for a plot) facing ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    W is way better than S or X. If you visit personally u will see what i am talking abt. Very neat and clean especially pockets 4, 5,6 7

But 4 is all south facing. 5,6,7 are all east/west (best directions for a plot) facing ...

Hi
    Greetings

Kindly share
    What are comparative rates for x, w, s sectors?
    Status of Possession?
    Status of roads?

Join BPTP parkland home owners group

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Kindly share
    What are comparative rates for x, w, s sectors?
    Status of Possession?
    Status of roads?

Cheers

internal roads are pretty much done by bptp for almost all the blocks...barring few in R block in think.

These are rates from few mnths back .... but have not change much i think ..
    X - arnd 20K
    W arnd 24K
    S arnd 22K
    U > 25K (as near to "next door")

Possession have been offered on many i think...but they are delaying the registry.

Most of these blocks will shine once the bridge on 75-74 is done.. till then connectivity is through bptp bridge and then to canal road (not so good condition)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors: Have recently heard that plot markets is too stagnant and prices have corrected somewhat. Couple of reasons. Main one:

- Registry not being done
    - Too much colored component involved. Somebody booking 7450 and now, selling between 22k to 28k is too much. If a salaried person like me have to invest, i will be doomed!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Hi Seniors: Have recently heard that plot markets is too stagnant and prices have corrected somewhat. Couple of reasons. Main one:

- Registry not being done
    - Too much colored component involved. Somebody booking 7450 and now, selling between 22k to 28k is too much. If a salaried person like me have to invest, i will be doomed!!

will you be happy if it was selling at 25K all white ...i am sure u will find many sellers which will take a higher white component. Also, u can try in phase 2 or 3 where booking rate was arnd 12k...or wait for registries to happen ...after that u can buy at circle rate of arnd 19k
    CommentQuote
  • @pgarg ji: Have tried the market. Vary few (1-2 deals) willing to accept white and that too, where they are asking for a pound of flesh mentioning that they are helping me in getting loan from bank! This is a ground reality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    internal roads are pretty much done by bptp for almost all the blocks...barring few in R block in think.

These are rates from few mnths back .... but have not change much i think ..
    X - arnd 20K
    W arnd 24K
    S arnd 22K
    U > 25K (as near to "next door")

Possession have been offered on many i think...but they are delaying the registry.

Most of these blocks will shine once the bridge on 75-74 is done.. till then connectivity is through bptp bridge and then to canal road (not so good condition)

Dear Members,

what are the rates in other blocks / sectors, what is the minimum resale rate in BPTP plots now a days..... Is it gud to invest now also.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rempi20
    Dear Members,

what are the rates in other blocks / sectors, what is the minimum resale rate in BPTP plots now a days..... Is it gud to invest now also.
    thanks.

better to get prevailing rates from multiple brokers...

in general phase I is selling at highest rates and that itself is varying between 25K and 60K i think...depending on location/direction/plc/block/road size/approach/nearness to market etc etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info....
    What sectors or Blocks are in phase 2 & 3.... phase 1 is bit costly now.
    I hope registries are open for phase 2 and 3 also????

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • prevailing rates in phase 1-2-3

Originally Posted by rempi20
    Thanks for the info....
    What sectors or Blocks are in phase 2 & 3.... phase 1 is bit costly now.
    I hope registries are open for phase 2 and 3 also????

Thanks.

As far as I am aware the BPTP has never demarcated the phases in their map. Howsoever as the allotments were done on that basis but thereafter it was only the block and direction besides PLC that mattered .
    CommentQuote