Hi

I want to buy a 250 sq. yard plot in BPTP sector - 85, Faridabad for personal use. Can any body tell me that how much time this area will take to develop so that I can build on it? I have also heard that EDC & IDC has been increased by Rs. 1100/- per sq. yard which was before Rs. 1470/- per sq. yard. So should I invest or not? Please suggest.

Thanks
Alok Chauhan
Read more
667 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumarj
    As far as I am aware the BPTP has never demarcated the phases in their map. Howsoever as the allotments were done on that basis but thereafter it was only the block and direction besides PLC that mattered .

he can always get this info any broker...check if this helps:
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/attachments/faridabad/18344d1353931750-bptp-parkland-residential-plot-ph1-2-3-gr-faridabad-bptp-masterplan_fbd..jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, there used to be a 50MB jpg file on BPTP site in which you could identify each and every plot in Gr. FAridabad. Is there any updated version of that? Please share the link...
    CommentQuote
  • Two years back I visited Bptp villas. They were almost complete. Yet no news of possession. Besides the hundreds of plots in parkland which were sold years back, are they being handed over to buyers for construction. I don't think that construction started even in single plot.
    Can any one please shed some light on these issues. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mulmule
    Two years back I visited Bptp villas. They were almost complete. Yet no news of possession. Besides the hundreds of plots in parkland which were sold years back, are they being handed over to buyers for construction. I don't think that construction started even in single plot.
    Can any one please shed some light on these issues. Thanks.

Hi
    Greetings

BPTP
    - yet to get OC from dtcp for villas/plots
    - yet to pay outstanding edc/idc
    - in all possibility they may have secondary lien on all plots/villas which need to be cleared of all encumbrances before registry can be done.
    - 5000 offer of possession letters issues about an year ago yet hardly a handful of registries have happened of those, who have time and courage to go and sit in customer service for a month at stretch..
    - BPTP is handing over maintenance bill with funny figures and outstanding interests on Maintenance security and penal interest to who so ever goes to get the status.
    - Road between 85/86 is being constructed and tar is now on a section of road.
    - this will make the entry of Parkland plots from Block B instead of Block A being used currently. (as per BPTP Possession office source)
    - many plots in the intervening areas are still being tilled by farmers or have deep pits, because of which offer of possession letters have not been sent after taking 95% and EEDC
    - Club is likely to come up in some are close to F block (as per BPTP Possession office source).

BPTP is not ready to share license details, final approved Master Plan/Site Map, EDC/IDC calculations, STP calculations. Maintenance security was supposed to be INTEREST BEARING but BPTP is denying and mentions the same to be dealt/decided with by RWA.
    No buyer was informed of increase in Maintenance from 1.5 to 3.25 psy for plots nor was any administration charge and working shared by them.

Those who have been offered letter of possession can therefore expect additional bill of 1lac if not received till date. do enquire about updated, audited current statement of accounts from the builder in all communications..

Please leave your complaints on BPTP website link Complaints started for this purpose.

Do share response from BPTP

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Parkland Residential Plot Ph1,2,3 Gr. Faridabad

Dear Friends

what is the status a 250 sq yds plot in BPTP Faridabad in block C,D and E are better in terms of location. please advice on following

1 whether it make sense to buy plot from a 5 year investment perspective
    2 whether above blocks are good one from location point of view in future
    3 whether bank loan is available on plots
    4 are there any title / other issues from BPTP / Any statutory authorities on the plots
    5 what would be the market rate

thanks in advance for your advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunil Bansal
    Dear Friends

what is the status a 250 sq yds plot in BPTP Faridabad in block C,D and E are better in terms of location. please advice on following

1 whether it make sense to buy plot from a 5 year investment perspective
    Make sense, though Huda plots are very very safe. Moreover, plots are coming up from Huda in Sec-86 and other sectors too, how much time it would take, no idea.
    2 whether above blocks are good one from location point of view in future
    Yes
    3 whether bank loan is available on plots
    No
    4 are there any title / other issues from BPTP / Any statutory authorities on the plots
    Buy only where registry has happened already
    5 what wouuld be the market rate
    Very much different, a seller may quote 40K, but buyers are not even available at 25K.

thanks in advance for your advice.

Investment is always subject to risk

See response above.
    CommentQuote
  • who said hUDA plots in sec 86????
    CommentQuote
  • you may verify with Miketest, I also saw a map with some brokers with a map identifying plots in new sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    who said hUDA plots in sec 86????

HUDA is planning to launch its plots in Greater Faridabad. The announcement should come soon. When? I don't know.

We all know that Private builders are allowed only a fraction of total land in a sector and rest would be developed by HUDA itself.
    CommentQuote
  • COMPLAINT AGAINST BPTP FOR EXCESS CHARGE OF EDC/IDC, STP/ESS, Interest charges,

Hi
    Greetings

The figure for ACTUAL efficiency BPTP Parkland Plotted development Sector 82-89 as per DTCP is 54.41% as per attached PROOF

BPTP uses for the purpose of calculation of EDC, efficiency as 43% against 55% maximum permissible by DTCP.

Wish all buyers of bptp plots/villas/apartments to join in and disucss.

Discussion group https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB&fromgroups#!forum/bptp-parklands

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh...K guys with help of all information provided by the forum, I finalized and got the registry done for my plot on 19 feb :)

I am happy because with this I fulfill a dream to have a plot and possibility of making my own house in NCR.

I bought it in W block, it was a registry case.

Question: Now that I have registry done for the plot. Do i need to notify or apply for any kind of transfer in BPTP ? If yes, then please let me know the procedure

With possession expected in so many appts and floors I assume this place should be inhabited soon. Also Metro expected to complete in 2014 should make the place more livable.

Earliest I expect to make house here by 2016....Is that realistic expectation or BPTP maya can still play some role ?
    CommentQuote
  • whats the current rate in w block ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Received this query from a BPTP Plot customer on Parkland Home Owners Group

Dear BPTP victims,

I also have a 250 sq yard plot in BPTP bought in 2007 and not yet alloted to me. They have already changed the plot number 3 years back and recently when we went to BPTP GG office to inquire about alotment of the plot, were told that due to some road extention the plot is no longer of suitable size and hence needs moving again. All this seem bullshit excuse to me, I don't know what they are cooking behind the scenes. Very interestingly, they didn't communicate this to us in writing as well. On further escalation they offered three options:
    1. Take a flat in BPTP.
    2. Take money based on current market rate
    3. Take a plot elsewhere in BPTP Parklands.

I am not sure what is actually happening. Has anyone else faced this recently? Are they trying to piss off the buyers into surrendering their plot? There was a layout plan of the BPTP sectors which i can no longer find! BPTP has removed it from their website!

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Your views please

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i have read all the negativity about bptp in many forums. but if i buy a registered plot in 25-30k psy, would be a good investment for 2-3yrs... can there still be any risks involved? i would really like your expert suggestions esp from blessu and miketest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    i have read all the negativity about bptp in many forums. but if i buy a registered plot in 25-30k psy, would be a good investment for 2-3yrs... can there still be any risks involved? i would really like your expert suggestions esp from blessu and miketest

Hi Greetings

Not many registry plots available..
    Biggest plus with registry is mental and financial security with title of property in your name..

Negativity is due to unethical dealing and lack of transparency in accounting of BPTP, else area has no problem and will be much sought after once habitation/outer infra comes up. Most plots are easily connected to BPTP bridge as sector roads are largely in place (except for a few patches).

Please bear in mind
    -apart from BSP and premium, other expenses are about 4500-5K psy
    -Monthly maintenance is 3.25 psy.
    -3yrs non construction penalty clause, post registry applicable.

View the plot location physically
    - should not have high tension wire over it
    - Not near any Group Housing (peering all day long once inhabited)
    - Should not be low lying and plot should be at road level.

Habitation currently is ZERO.
    Though rates of flats/villas/floors of different projects have increased plot rates have been stagnant over the last 2 years.

Cheers
    CommentQuote