Sort by :
Filter by :
Was looking 4 a near to rtm project in neherpar did not like srs residency ,pp,omaxe hts n granduera is out of budget....came across bptp resort construction looks goods.....plz give ur view seniors
Resort is not RTM. SRS, Omaxe, Grandeura are the only RTM ones. PP would also be occupied in near future.CommentQuote0Flag
- what abt princess park mike ?? they sent out some fit out posessions ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Possession within 1 yr is ok for me....seems resort will give possession by 1 yr......I think it is underrated......correct me if I m wrongCommentQuote0Flag
Don't presume if you are time crunched especially in case of BPTP. It will test your patience beyond your control.
There is a kahawat in Haryana - "Jat mara tab janiye jab terhan din ho jaye". Same is the case with builders. Go for "near RTM" only if you are not time crunched.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pgarg2000what abt princess park mike ?? they sent out some fit out posessions ?
Yes but they are not giving NOCs to move in yet.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sincere advice - dot not even think of BPTP. Look at the forum on "builder ratings" and "safe investment" and BPTP is at the bottom. I personally know many people suffering from BPTP. If you cannot find the forum links, let me know.
Was looking 4 a near to rtm project in neherpar did not like srs residency ,pp,omaxe hts n granduera is out of budget....came across bptp resort construction looks goods.....plz give ur view seniorsCommentQuote0Flag
- No such time crunch.....y adviced to keep distance only frm bptp all d builders in neherpar has same story.....has ne1 seen d project recently n guide about d pros n Cons.CommentQuote0Flag
- i love the color and location of the project..chumma!! ...and as much as I remember the rates are 3300 2 weeks back in fresh...upper floors....but the only problem is hefty amount of upfront payment....
Guys - If you have idea, are there any more towers coming up in BPTP resort, as I may buy one for me or for my brotherCommentQuote0Flag
- Same here.....even I liked the project not just colours but also quality compared to others ....yes fresh is around 3350 ....I m getting in resale at 2750 on 10 th floor n also wid old booking parking n club membership also comparitivly less.....CommentQuote0Flag
If you are not time crunched then BPTP Resort is a good project. Choron me bada chor hai BPTP isliye Dimag me leke chalna ki jitne me khareed rahe ho, you will end up paying around 20% more. If you are ok with that, then its fine. Quality wise projects are good.CommentQuote0Flag
any idea on GF/FF rates for 2bhk in resale - white+ blackCommentQuote0Flag
- bptp used to have subvention scheme on fresh booking. Is it not the case anymore. Yes the colors of resort are absolutely beautiful. Infact I think it has the most attractive towers in GF.CommentQuote2Flag
- any idea when can we expect d possession, site incharge told us that bptp has applied for oc for 3 towers likely to get in 30 -45 days........CommentQuote0Flag
The outlook from your pictures also gives a decent impression.
A look at license details
AS PER BPTP WEBSITE: "DGTCP Haryana has granted M/s Countrywide Promoters (P) Ltd. license no. 1210 to 1261dated 25/10/06 for development of group housing over 36.35 acres in Sector 75, Faridabad."
While it looks a no of licenses have been clubbed together as per tcpharyana.gov.in
"2006 1210-1261 25/10/2006 Countrywide Promoters . Plotted 279.57 FARIDABAD 75,76 COUNTRYWIDE FAR-75-76 RPL 24/10/2011"
-License is for GH as per BPTP website and for plotted as per DTCP website
-License as per DTCP is not renewed since last one year.
Checked with Customer Care.. they don't have information about anything regarding OC, License renewal, possession etc.
Construction updates Nov 12 on BPTP Website
DGTCP Haryana has granted M/s Countrywide Promoters (P) Ltd. license no. 1210 to 1261dated 25/10/06 for development of group housing over 36.35 acres in Sector 75, Faridabad. The total no. of flats approved are 1752 (including EWS) & the building plan is approved vide memo no. 3619 on 14/02/08. There is a provision of 1 nursery school, 1 primary school & shopping area. However, the colonizer had got the revised layout of the plotted colony approved from the authorities, wherein an area of 10 acres is being presently undertaken for development out of 28.5 acres demarcated for the development of the said group housing colony.
Status Oct 12, as per DTCP website
Year Lic No Date Developer Name Purpose Area Dev Plan SECTOR Colony Name Valid Upto/ Renewed upto
2006 1210-1261 25/10/2006 Countrywide Promoters . Plotted 279.57 FARIDABAD 75,76 COUNTRYWIDE FAR-75-76 RPL 24/10/2011
Project Financing Institution
Should be delivered post renewal of license, payment of dues, OC. Roughly 500 apts hopefully in next 12 months.