I have a fear that with new revelation coming in for DLF and we all know who is behind BPTP in GF, there could be a new road block for the development that is currently going on in this region...things to worry mates:(
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kanvit
    I have a fear that with new revelation coming in for DLF and we all know who is behind BPTP in GF, there could be a new road block for the development that is currently going on in this region...things to worry mates:(

wow wow wow !!!! agar billi ke cheeckne se aag lag jaati to kya baat thi :)
    hey mods don't take this as offence about anyone bas ye to muhawara hai.

arre yaar maximum kya hoga ? ek panel bana denge 4 month latkaane ke baad fir mamla thande baste mai ;) sab drama hai

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit yaar aap bahut Brave ho, kisi problem se nahi Ghabraate.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Rohit yaar aap bahut Brave ho, kisi problem se nahi Ghabraate.....

ye problem nahi hai - ye media hype hai aur its just good business :)

rohit
    CommentQuote

Indeed its a matter of concern. BPTP's name was taken directly in Kejriwal's conference. I think "ye vo kadwa ghoot hai, jo ek baar peeke shayad zindagi bhar ki Bimari theek ho jaegi".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Indeed its a matter of concern. BPTP's name was taken directly in Kejriwal's conference. I think "ye vo kadwa ghoot hai, jo ek baar peeke shayad zindagi bhar ki Bimari theek ho jaegi".

Kejriwal: "We have info that big people have holdings in BPTP and IndiaBulls. We appeal for information on it."
    CommentQuote
  • this is a big negative which people who r saying "thande baste mein chala jayega", etc might realise later.
    kejriwal peeche pad gaya to this builder and along with it the area will b doomed
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    this is a big negative which people who r saying "thande baste mein chala jayega", etc might realise later.
    kejriwal peeche pad gaya to this builder and along with it the area will b doomed

maidam ji - aap samjah lo ek baat - ye india hai - yaha jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi aur jo hone wala hota hai wo dikhta nahi

chaos theory search karo aur pado - aanken khul jaayege

abhi aap tel dekho aur tel ke dhaar dekho - faridabad / gurgaon bahut chota stake hai cong ke liye asli stake to kahi aur hai :)

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • I am more feared of fresh farmers' agitation, nothing else...
    CommentQuote
    I am more feared of fresh farmers' agitation, nothing else...

the deals in haryana is done sealed and closed and full amount paid upfront / accepted by the farmers - it could happen that new agitation for fresh acquisation may happen but there is no acquisition is in process right now.

moreover mr kejriwal is just demanding a white paper from haryana govt - ok - will do that in due course of time - abhi to 4 months aise he chillane do unsabko while cong will keep saying we deny everything - it is political stuff - and after 4 months they will bring in stuff about mr kejriwal's team - see everyone is tainted / have done mistakes sometime in his life - and don't forget he is fighting with govt - which has the power the paisa and long standing supporters -

so he made a mistake of first announcing his political ambitions then bringing this kind of stuff - remember what happened in lajpat nagar demolition case - don't remember ? - let me tell you that the name of them Chief Justice of India was involved - 8 years hence nothing has happened - things got cleared

bas tamasha dekho

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Boss this Robert Vadra scam has got attention of whole Nation, so we cannot dismiss it just as a Passing Thought. Going by Rohit's theory I think we can see the reason behind almost 0 appreciation in BPTP plots even though most Flats have given 20-30% returns this year.

I sense some Trouble heading for DLF, INDIABULLS and BPTP Trio
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Boss this Robert Vadra scam has got attention of whole Nation, so we cannot dismiss it just as a Passing Thought. Going by Rohit's theory I think we can see the reason behind almost 0 appreciation in BPTP plots even though most Flats have given 20-30% returns this year.

I sense some Trouble heading for DLF, INDIABULLS and BPTP Trio

good good good - whole nation's attention diverted from everything else :) bigger scams and got focused on just one person vs few comp

arre dost if he had the proofs then why did not went to courts ????? because he knew that he will get defeated in courts

he is trying to become vp singh - time lagega he is a kid in politics there are sharks of politics who know and have been there done that countless time

the bottomline - never fight with government

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • If you ask me, the biggest corrupt people like Vadra will roam free in India and nobody will be able to touch them. We the taxpayers and Good guys like kejriwal will keep fighting.

BUT BUT BUT, with this, BPTP and related will get an excuse to delay the progress even further.

Originally Posted by miketest
    CommentQuote
  • And Govt. also know that the Mango People aware of this bottom line.

But I salute Mr. Arvind Kejriwal who has decided to Sacrifice his career Not just for us (Mango People) But for our coming Generation. As Rohit said, he cannot do anything against these corrupted Govt. And I am sure most of us are agree with him.

But the question is why he can't. And the answer is we (Mango People) don't even can not stand behind him for support because of "Bottom Line"

Everyone (Some Mango people those have Resources) is more interested in making wealth by hook and crook at any cost/corruptions. Then why they need to support a person who has Goal to keep India clean/developing/educated/systematic.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetmalik
    And Govt. also know that the Mango People aware of this bottom line.

But I salute Mr. Arvind Kejriwal who has decided to Sacrifice his career Not just for us (Mango People) But for our coming Generation. As Rohit said, he cannot do anything against these corrupted Govt. And I am sure most of us are agree with him.

But the question is why he can't. And the answer is we (Mango People) don't even can not stand behind him for support because of "Bottom Line"

Everyone (Some Mango people those have Resources) is more interested in making wealth by hook and crook at any cost/corruptions. Then why they need to support a person who has Goal to keep India clean/developing/educated/systematic.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

those reading / responding to this forum are NOT aam adami :) wanna see aam aadmi ? go to khanpur t point in the morning and you will find him rushing for the bus - that's the sample

I can give you a lot of places all over india where you will really find aam aadmi

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • I salute Mr Arvind Kejriwal who is on mission to bring out these scams, nasty naxus of businesses & government in public, look at this video if you missed on TV.

Haryana govt-DLF nexus powered by Robert Vadra, alleges Arvind Kejriwal | NDTV.com

This video raise some serious questions -

1. Absolute fraud & cheat case the way Government & corporate acquired land from innocent farmers.

2. Why Chidambram or Khurshid or other central ministers coming in one voice to defend Vadra & DLF?

A clear case of cheat, fraud. These fraud politicians are trying to destroy this country.

Hereby I order to hang these basters till the death.
    CommentQuote