Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by miketestHi Guys,
Someone told me yesterday that Ferrous Heights is selling at around 1800/sq ft in resale market. I was literally shocked to hear that because it is just opposite to RPS Savana which is selling at over 2900/sq ft. So location cannot be a factor in pricing here. The construction pace is brisk (literally). Anyone knows the reason behind the low rates? Does it have to do with the fact that Triveni is joint licence holder on this piece of land?
Please share your thoughts and knowledge.
Its exciting to know something is available anywhere in 100 KM's from delhi at sub 2000. And that's too in Greater Faridabad in the vicinity of less than 10KM makes it a stolable deal.
I dount if this is really available at this price. There are big brokers and punters available in market, who would put their money in instantly.
Would wait for more info... on this.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone with more details?CommentQuote0Flag
- I tried to catchup with few brokers but they too had no information. :(CommentQuote0Flag
- there is no loan on this project thats why the rate is so less
even worse news is that loan used to exist on this project but banks withdrew the loans (i am assuming land title or someother issue)CommentQuote0Flag
- So Triveni being the joint holder in the licence has to do with it?CommentQuote0Flag
- The project is stuck in EC.CommentQuote0Flag
Pics updated by Company on its website for highrise
- The main issue is the ferrous and Trivani has the joint license on this property and issue is with HC as of now. Also the license has been expired and cannot be renewed by Ferrous. But it seems that issue can be resolved in near months as there is hearing in high court soon (Although not sure Court matter :))
Hope future will bring good news for investors and End users of Ferrous cityCommentQuote0Flag