This is a thread for the investors in Park 81, and those who has valuable information of all types about the pproject.

We all know how good/bad BPTP is... so the focus should be on the events related to or impacting Park 81.
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As per the latest update available from BPTP, the possession of the project 9Park 81) wil be given tentatively by December 2013...

Concerns of the project:
    Slow pace of constuction
    Ambiguity on the units to be built on 500 sq yard plots
    CommentQuote
  • Pros :
    1. Location
    2. Location
    3. Location

Cons
    1. BPTP
    2. BPTP
    3. BPTP
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetigns

Construction status as per website NOV 12:

Location is EXCELLENT.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Guess some of the pics are of VIP Floors. :)

Agree that the creditbility of BPTP as a builder is sad...

But on the other hand Puri has also not done a great job in VIP Floors.

Possession of these floors will also take atleast 6-9 months. Any views on VIP floors and how they compare to Park 81.

To me we can get to know abt the construction quality only after 12-18 months of possession when leakage problems, improper white wash, inferior tile quality etc are more visible...

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetigns

Construction status as per website NOV 12:

Location is EXCELLENT.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Well spotted..
    PURI and BPTP share quiet a few things in common.
    Reason for posting is UPDATION on BPTP Website.

Licensesfor 81 projects till Oct 12 on DTCP website, as follows:

Year Lic No Date Developer Name Purpose Area Dev Plan SECTOR Colony Name Valid Upto/ Renewed upto
    2006 1172-1177 22/09/2006 Countrywide Promoters . Plotted 51.1 FARIDABAD 81 COUNTRYWIDE FAR 81-82-85, 88-89 21/09/2011
    2010 60 07/08/2010 Countrywide Promoters . Plotted 7.24 FARIDABAD 81 COUNTRYWIDE FAR 81-82-85, 88-89 6/8/2014
    2011 16 08/03/2011 Countrywide Promoters . GH 14 FARIDABAD 81 COUNTRYWIDE FAR-81 RGH 07/03/2015
    2011 73 09/08/2011 Countrywide Promoters . Plotted 7.7 FARIDABAD 81 COUNTRYWIDE FAR 81-82-85, 88-89 08/08/2015

Project financing as per website is with Indiabulls and current status can be checked by calling them on no provided in approval http://www.bptp.com/bptp/images/Park81ProjectApproval.pdf
    License details not clear for this project

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • few good things :-

1. Project Layout,
    2. room sizes,
    3. wide roads,
    4. parks,
    5. construction quality,
    6. vicinity of very good schools (dps, aravali, sriram),
    7. near to high street/vipul plaza/comm sector
    8. near to bptp bridge -- present connectivity is sufficient
    9. Still not very expensive (compared to puri in front)
    10 ...

Bad:
    1. BPTP :)
    2. Some units are very near to high tension cable (example Aqua block)
    3. Delay
    4. Puri's VIP floors right across looks better and classier (relatively)
    5. Uneven construction - few blocks are near compeltion and few are still way behind.
    6. ....
    CommentQuote
  • Is there anythin happening on High Street... totally clueless on its status.

Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    :-

7. near to high street/vipul plaza/comm sector/vipul plaza/comm sector
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsr168
    Is there anythin happening on High Street... totally clueless on its status.

construction is in early stages
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Status Update

I went to the site yesterday and it was good to see work happening (at an average pace) in both Aqua and Coral Blocks...

Surpurisingly the work in VIP floors was at a slow pace.. Though they have put in security gate along with a security staff on the main entrance which gives you a feel of gated community.. Parks are in much better shape now...
    CommentQuote
    I went to the site yesterday and it was good to see work happening (at an average pace) in both Aqua and Coral Blocks...

Surpurisingly the work in VIP floors was at a slow pace.. Though they have put in security gate along with a security staff on the main entrance which gives you a feel of gated community.. Parks are in much better shape now...

VIP Floors were started after BPTP had shuttering on their second floors. :) :) Sadly Park 81 is still in the same shape but VIP Floors is much nearer to completion.

VIP Floors exteriors have been finished so the laborers have moved inside the floors for interior finishing, that is why you would see less number of laborers outside. I know all this because I visit my floor daily to make sure they are doing the finishing work properly.
    CommentQuote
  • Somehow i think most of the builders have a strong cartel.. be it any area.. In my opinion, both the projects will see a light of possession closer to each other...

I don't know if BPTP will ever give the possession of entire Park 81 (with the 500 sq yard flats in limbo), part possession should be ina gap of 6-9 months like in the case of Grandeura and Pranayam.

Originally Posted by miketest
    VIP Floors were started after BPTP had shuttering on their second floors. :) :) Sadly Park 81 is still in the same shape but VIP Floors is much nearer to completion.

VIP Floors exteriors have been finished so the laborers have moved inside the floors for interior finishing, that is why you would see less number of laborers outside. I know all this because I visit my floor daily to make sure they are doing the finishing work properly.
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP Park 81 - Investors' meet

Hi All,

We are planning an investor meet of BPTP Park 81 owners on 16 Dec 2012 at 11:00 am to discuss the ongoing issues and deal with BPTP on joint basis.

Location of the meeting will be communicated in due course of time, but it will be in Sector 81.

Currently ~20 members have confirmed their presence.. Request all the investors in the project to be available for a meaningful discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • I am new to this forum but not new to that area or the project, had invested in 2009 as an end user and waiting eagerly to move in. The land where Puri VIP floors is coming up was also sold by BPTP to Puri and I feel that they will deliver around the sametime. I had visited the site office some 2-3 months back and met the GM over there, he said that they will start handing over posession in phases and are targeting around June 2013 to start the same, even though this looks unrealisatic given the slow pace of work. I had also asked him whether this would be a gated community or not, to which he showed me the map and said that there would be a boundary for the entire project. Now what does this boundary mean that we will come to know only once it is constructed. But is there any way out wherein we can approach the company to make this project gated?
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

We are planning an investor meet of BPTP Park 81 owners on 16 Dec 2012 at 11:00 am to discuss the ongoing issues and deal with BPTP on joint basis.

Location of the meeting will be communicated in due course of time, but it will be in Sector 81.

Currently ~20 members have confirmed their presence.. Request all the investors in the project to be available for a meaningful discussion.

Hi guys,

I also have a floor in Park 81 and have noticed that not much is taking place even though BPTP has demanded most of the payment (80% including the enhanced bits). Would someone be able to add me to a 'group' which is discussing the various issues with this project? I am completely unaware of the various issues and would like to apprised of as much information as possible. Additionally I would like to come for any future meetings since I am based in South Delhi and not too far a drive from the site.

Thanks,

Ashok Raman
    CommentQuote