Collapse

BPTP Park 81, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: October 9 2014
83 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Park 81, Greater Faridabad

Are these only rumours or some thing is seriously happening....can't dared to imagine the impact of this situation on unregistered plot owners & under construction floors of bptp. Hope things be better soon..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

This is really fascinating to know. None of the brokers are at all whispering about this .
      Shall we not look for any BPTP properties ? Seniors can throw light ..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
        Hi
        Greetings

Some unconfirmed news suggests that bptp is planning to move abroad lock stock and barrel and in that respect they are liquidating their properties.

Some say properties are being sold as they are likely to loose some case

Some say funds are being generated to complete pending projects.

I would think as first and second to be the most likely scenario. Very little chance for the third interpretation, as change of heart towards buyers is unlikely and unexpected, based on past experience
        I love the rumors, it helps the weak hands shake off

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
          Approximately 100-120 Elite floor owners have gathered in BPTP Gurgaon office. Head Customer care & team couldn't able to convince them. Now they are sitting on the main road in front of Crest office/ Udyog Vihar Phase-IV & waiting for police/ Media to come.
          Well it was expected to happen, also as per my sources that BPTP now committing to restart of construction by December end.  Oops which year......don't  know...... But there is real anger among innocent end users.....further recently they also mortgage some assets. 

Being such a large group and associated some prominent name and also having huge assets it seems little distant dream to run away overnight without political back. If it happens than this would be a great surprise and question mark to  intelligent service. But everything is possible....so be careful. 
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
            Well it was expected to happen, also as per my sources that BPTP now committing to restart of construction by December end.  Oops which year......don't  know...... But there is real anger among innocent end users.....further recently they also mortgage some assets. 

Being such a large group and associated some prominent name and also having huge assets it seems little distant dream to run away overnight without political back. If it happens than this would be a great surprise and question mark to  intelligent service. But everything is possible....so be careful. 
            Heard from some unconfirmed sources that total deal value is quite higher than projected, & 600-650 Cr. will go to CPI India I Limited/JP Morgan for payback in lieu of share value. After deduction of Mortgage amt, balance will go to KC.
            Yesterday they confirmed that they are having some issues with Site contractor & that will be resolved in a month & after that they will be sharing block wise completion status for all PEF. Yesterday 100-1200 ppl created a big traffic mess in the service lane of NH8 near BPTP ofc. BPTP CC head confirms that they will be operating from the same office in spite of ofc sell.
            After paying back CPI India I Limited/JP Morgan the company will be 100% owned by the Promoter & hence they can take discussions without any hindrance & get away with few strong legal cases (corporate level) against them. Due to objecttion from the share holders since last 1- 1.5 years they are probably not able to start construction of few projects in GGN & FBD. Also due to objection raised, bank funding of few projects got discontinued.
            Last edited September 18 2014, 10:59 AM.
            Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU
              Hi
              Greetings

Ok then what is your version? Any interpretation would be most revealing.

My sources are nothing in terms of credibility, except they correctly predicted in 2008, prices of plots and villas at base cost of 20-25000psy, roads, connectivity, metro till 2015.

Therefore, I trust them as better times are their beyond 2015, which is not long.

Cheers
              Bless U,

what will happen to those cases where the flat owners have started living in the societies (without OC) & have deposited money for Registry & the registry is not happening. With un-ethical practices of BPTP such flat owners would also be in trouble although they are living in their flats.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                Heard from some unconfirmed sources that total deal value is quite higher than projected, & 600-650 Cr. will go to CPI India I Limited/JP Morgan for payback in lieu of share value. After deduction of Mortgage amt, balance will go to KC.
                Yesterday they confirmed that they are having some issues with Site contractor & that will be resolved in a month & after that they will be sharing block wise completion status for all PEF. Yesterday 100-1200 ppl created a big traffic mess in the service lane of NH8 near BPTP ofc. BPTP CC head confirms that they will be operating from the same office in spite of ofc sell.
                After paying back CPI India I Limited/JP Morgan the company will be 100% owned by the Promoter & hence they can take discussions without any hindrance & get away with few strong legal cases (corporate level) against them. Due to objecttion from the share holders since last 1- 1.5 years they are probably not able to start construction of few projects in GGN & FBD. Also due to objection raised, bank funding of few projects got discontinued.
                I felt you were also part of agitation.....well joke a part........I got to know that this group having member of around 400 and also have leader......so best of luck.......

BPTP is a group of different trait of companies of same filed and also associated with few prominent name with big base in country. So there is highly any chance to do liquidation for run-away and with such intention nobody can never-ever afford to publish such mega deal news in media and with such malevolence everything would dealt in silent dark room where even air wouldn't allow to enter without permission. Hence, logically I am still not convinced with these rumors unless further such indications are not on sight.

Further there is no need for brain-marathon on equity share ratio or hindrance being putting by a group of management, its their headache and how they sorted out its their internal matter. End-users should only concerns about their interest and key thing is timely delivery and quality.

So, whoever members are, must remain put the pressure on builder and go ahead with such agitation in timely manner as scheduled or whenever felt that builder is lagging behind or deceiving with promises.

Take my words, whatever have done yesterday sincerely jitter the management group internally and wouldn't like to face such type of agitation next time.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  I love the rumors, it helps the weak hands shake off
                  Weak hands are end users..who are paying interest & rent..and that too for prolonged period.

End users for plots cannot be sure unless granted possession...

Some brave heart Flat owners residing in their flats without registry have paid the amounts to BPTP.that lot of people also is worried.

Problem of uncertainty on account of unethical company like BPTP (pioneer of most of the ills prevailing in real estate) is surely not a good sign.

With Congress not in Centre & looking weak for state elections..BPTP is expected for a rough time...

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    Bless U,

what will happen to those cases where the flat owners have started living in the societies (without OC) & have deposited money for Registry & the registry is not happening. With un-ethical practices of BPTP such flat owners would also be in trouble although they are living in their flats.
                    Whoever, not entered into conveyance deed would in trouble regardless got possession or not.

Comment

Fight Back - BPTP Group Allegedly Fails

Harsh Realty, we put the focus on over 200 defence personnel who have been pushed against the wall after Delhi-based developer BPTP Group failed to deliver the flats even six years after finishing the project. As part of our investigation, we speak to the buyers, investigate the property and get you the full story on this case.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X