BPTP Park 81, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: October 9 2014
83 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Park 81, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Lets wait and watch of December-14 deadline for resuming construction.
    UC, Picture clicked by one B block Owner ( not the Park 81 Project), suggest the labour activity started at least in B Block. Picture clicked on last Sunday. It's a positive sign & perhaps credit goes to Buyer's protest.
    Attached Files
    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
      UC, Picture clicked by one B block Owner ( not the Park 81 Project), suggest the labour activity started at least in B Block. Picture clicked on last Sunday. It's a positive sign & perhaps credit goes to Buyer's protest.
      It could be a showoff of BPTP to avert next agitation and calm down end-users, as per my information there were some dispute between civil contractor and non-payment that's need either revival of contract or hiring new contractor. If some body has access than ask these labor who hire them, if these are from previous agency than could seen further construction activities not only in Faridabd but another part of NCR like Gurgaon also.

Here, I would like to inform that a major civil contractor wind-up was involve in most of projects. Rest of unaffected project where another agencies being working may have deployed some labor on abandoned projects at special request and may not sustain for long in such scenario.

Be cautious, hiring and mobilization of new contractor in such a short period of time next to impossible, it took at-least 1-2 months minimum once contract executed.
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

I heard that civil contractor has filed a case against BPTP for non payment. In this scenario it would be difficult to start construction on that matter while dispute is under sub judiciary. In last protest MS. Bhavna Puri committed to share Construction & Possession plan with each individual till 30th Nov. despite of that 1st Oct again planned for protest......now owner's will protest every 20-25 days till the construction resumed.......

Comment

Tomorrow is 1st Oct so be there at BPTP office at Gurgaon before 11 am, let's show them the strength of the common people and force them to deliver what they promised and remind them their old slogan "Delivering Promises"
          Please do not miss this

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            Tomorrow is 1st Oct so be there at BPTP office at Gurgaon before 11 am, let's show them the strength of the common people and force them to deliver what they promised and remind them their old slogan "Delivering Promises"
            Please do not miss this
            Good Move....Do your best...

Better to accompained media to expose the malpractice, quite regretful that at peak stage BPTP stop the construction all over and large numbers of end-users kept hanging.
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
              Please do not miss this

Hi
              Greetings

I dont know who has disable my likes button when I login on Google?? As a honorary moderator, I feel discriminated

My best wishes and all the likes in my account to you and all those fighting against this wretched builder, solely responsible for demise of Greater Faridabad

Cheers

Comment

Hey still on net don't forget to reach bptp office before 11

Let's show them our strength

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings,........................................ ........wretched builder, solely responsible for demise of Greater Faridabad

Cheers
                  Very true....this is the apathy of GFbd, a single builder ( owner of majority of the land bank) has spoiled the show.
                  Just imagine had they act like, DLF in early Days of GGN or at least Vatika in New Gurgaon or Shipra in Indrapuram; I guess population / possession of units here could have crossed 10K figure. HUDA would have forced to act for GFBD in speedy manner, Nata's may spot the location as largest fresh vote bank & that would have fueled developments further.
                  Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Let's spread the word out about the protest against bptp in every possible way
                    Use face book what s app mail sms
                    Let's do it

Comment

looks like nothing happened in the protest yesterday

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X