One more day has gone.. with hope I travel daily that it would be cleared and the road promised to us (Greater Fairdabad) would become a reality ... Every evening I come back from the same Jam same congested enchroached road near sector 29...kehri pull ...that 1km stretch that big pain in ASSS...

hearing LAZY HUDA will demolish it to make wider road ... but its been 2years now ....every time there is a news, in hindi papers n nothing in concerte ...

Those slum dewellers mock me everyday like others ... they stand on my way and tease me ... i feel cheated as I paid my hard earned money ... EDC , which is used to build thier EWS, I pay taxes to build infra of the nation ....but they take that money as compensation .... i feel pitty ....

I wonder they are poor or am I ? as they have cars, they afford mutton chicken everyday i guess drinks too ... they have no liability to pay hefty electrcity and DG charges , I paid amount for my car parking and they freely parked thier entire family on the road (thats free of cost).. .......the list goes on and on ... than I think its not only my story its the story of this nation..... its a failure of goverment

but I will start my journey tomorrow again with hope.... One day I will get what I was Promised
Read more
563 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Direct Dil se......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s

than I think its not only my story its the story of this nation..... its a failure of goverment

very true and well said
    CommentQuote
  • That is the state, no doubt. A word of precaution or you can learning from this......

In India (or atleast in north India) buy any property on AS IS basis and not on TO BE basis. TO Be can be five years, 10 years or more...

I learnt this lesson way back in 2004. I came from Singapore after many years and went to sector 30 my parental home....It was all same..No problem....My and my spouse the so called luxury home in Green Valley with the promise in two years by 2006.....we know what happened....Today, i feel atleast I got the house atleast in 2008. I have a possession, connectivity and a nice society with equally good minded people...

Now I have moved to Hyderabad. To be very honest, it is much better market than North India. I stay in Aparna Sarovar.....just see the outlook of the society....awesome...This type of planning is not even there in Mahindra Chloris of 2Cr.

Faridabad will take time to deliver. I am in Faridabad since 1987 and believe me...initial years I stayed in sector 29. The situation, crowd, the broken roads, the filth, the vegetable market, the garbage...all are the same...nothing changed...
    CommentQuote
  • i feel cheated as I paid my hard earned money ... EDC , which is used to build thier EWS, I pay taxes to build infra of the nation ....but they take that money as compensation

i think you should go to the courts

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

When is the reply by huda to the highcourt??

It was mentioned somewhere that those squatting have started moving their belongings into the assigned ashiana flats?? what happened after that..

If the reply was to be made on 15th Dec or latter, maybe something may happen before such date.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with the gentleman pka_fbd. My bro stays in Hyderabad. Big spacious apartment of 2200 sq ft (covered) no super area and shit for just 50 lakhs. Nice educated class around, no chillamchilli, maaramari, no flying tempers.

I also feel that we are spending a fortune for a house in Delhi/NCR but then where are the basic facilities and the quality of life? :-p :-p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

When is the reply by huda to the highcourt??

It was mentioned somewhere that those squatting have started moving their belongings into the assigned ashiana flats?? what happened after that..

If the reply was to be made on 15th Dec or latter, maybe something may happen before such date.

Cheers

reply date was 10th Dec and I hope 2012
    CommentQuote
  • झुग्गीवासियों को फ्लैट में रहने का एक और मौका - Jagran Yahoo! India

झुग्गीवासियों को फ्लैट में रहने का एक और मौका

जागरण संवाद केंद्र, फरीदाबाद : उच्च न्यायालय ने बाईपास रोड में बाधा बन रही किसान मजदूर कालोनी की झुग्गियों में रहने वाले लोगों को सेक्टर-64 के आशियाना फ्लैटों में शिफ्ट करने का एक और मौका दिया है। फ्लैट लेने के इच्छुक झुग्गीवासी 20 दिसंबर तक हरियाणा शहरी विकास प्राधिकरण (हुडा) की सर्वे ब्रांच में आवेदन फार्म जमा करा सकते हैं। न्यायालय के इस आदेश के बाद अब हुडा तोड़फोड़ की कार्रवाई नहीं करेगा।
    खेड़ी पुल चौकी से सेक्टर-28-29 के चौक तक किसान मजदूर कालोनी की 313 झुग्गियां बाईपास रोड के निर्माण में बाधा बनी हुई थी। हुडा के प्रयासों के चलते 313 में से 157 झुग्गीवासियों को सेक्टर-64 में आशियाना स्कीम के तहत बने फ्लैटों में शिफ्ट किया जा चुका है, लेकिन 156 लोग शिफ्ट नहीं हो सके। इसके चलते हुडा ने इन लोगों की झुग्गियों को तोड़ने के लिए कई बार पहल शुरू की, लेकिन किसी कारणवश झुग्गियों को तोड़ा नहीं जा सका। इस बीच झुग्गीवासी उच्च न्यायालय की शरण में चले गए। इन लोगों ने याचिका डालकर न्यायालय को बताया कि आर्थिक स्थिति ठीक न होने के कारण हम लोग फ्लैट लेने के लिए हुडा में पैसे जमा नहीं करा सके, इसलिए उन्हें फ्लैटों में शिफ्ट करने के लिए दोबारा मौका मिले। इस पर कोर्ट ने 20 दिसंबर तक फ्लैट लेने के लिए लोगों को आवेदन फार्म जमा कराने का मौका दिया है और साथ ही यह भी कहा कि इसके बाद फ्लैट लेने के लिए फिर से समय नहीं दिया जाएगा।
    हुडा प्रशासक एनके सोलंकी ने बताया कि 156 लोग शीघ्र ही फ्लैट लेने के लिए आवेदन फार्म जमा करा दें। 20 दिसंबर के बाद विभाग आवेदन फार्मो की जांच करेगा और फिर फ्लैटों का ड्रा निकाला जाएगा।
    CommentQuote
  • ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

one time when court was so fast .....
    CommentQuote
  • WTF ... Yeh Jhuggian nahi jayengi ....

Its a big pain ...and ...will remain here forever ...
    CommentQuote
    WTF ... Yeh Jhuggian nahi jayengi ....

Now know what. I think HUDA knew about this, that's why they purposely delayed the demolition. Some local leader might have asked HUDA to deliberately delay so that they can put request in court to give jhuggiwalas a second chance for relocation. ;)
    CommentQuote
    WTF ... Yeh Jhuggian nahi jayengi ....

Hi
    Greetings

This time it is the balance 150 odd who have themselves made a prayer and been given a last chance till 20th dec..

Keep fingers crossed.. never loose hope. Things are looking on track.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This time it is the balance 150 odd who have themselves made a prayer and been given a last chance till 20th dec..

Keep fingers crossed.. never loose hope. Things are looking on track.

Cheers

It'll take at least 2 more months now. Here are the next steps in my view:
    ... Some of the jhuggi owners will now apply by 20th Dec. HUDA will extend the deadline by at least a week or so, as per the standard process.
    ... Then HUDA will take about 3-4 weeks to sort out the application forms received, get any clarifications, do any on-site verification, etc.
    ... A date will then be announced for the draw... then the draw will take place...
    ... Allottees will be given about 2 weeks to move to the new place. That deadline will be extended at least once.
    ... Then they'll finally move out.
    ... HUDA will then announce a date for demolition and request for police force, etc. They'll get a date as per availability of senior officials and police.
    ... THEN they'll do the demolitions.

My optimistic estimate for demolition is mid-Feb 2013.
    Pessimistic estimate is... well... i'd rather not hazard a guess...
    CommentQuote
  • I agree.... if everything went as per plan .... but i m sorry to say attitude of Haryana towards Faridabad is so like step father
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pka_fbd
    That is the state, no doubt. A word of precaution or you can learning from this......

In India (or atleast in north India) buy any property on AS IS basis and not on TO BE basis. TO Be can be five years, 10 years or more...

I learnt this lesson way back in 2004. I came from Singapore after many years and went to sector 30 my parental home....It was all same..No problem....My and my spouse the so called luxury home in Green Valley with the promise in two years by 2006.....we know what happened....Today, i feel atleast I got the house atleast in 2008. I have a possession, connectivity and a nice society with equally good minded people...

Now I have moved to Hyderabad. To be very honest, it is much better market than North India. I stay in Aparna Sarovar.....just see the outlook of the society....awesome...This type of planning is not even there in Mahindra Chloris of 2Cr.

Faridabad will take time to deliver. I am in Faridabad since 1987 and believe me...initial years I stayed in sector 29. The situation, crowd, the broken roads, the filth, the vegetable market, the garbage...all are the same...nothing changed...

I agree to each & every point.

Going thru Faridabad thread also you feel the same euphoria from last 2 years.2010 was to be the year then 201 & then 2012.Again we are talking of 2013.It is now that Greater Faridabad has started taking shape. If we fail in 2013 it would be dangerous for the area.things have to be done to bring in the end user.that would bring commercial activity here.for this builder needs to deliver.So many issues & all needs to be dealt with an iron hand.List from end users point of view.

i] Better approach to Greater faridabad.
    ii] Internal sector roads.
    iii] Builder working towards a single goal of giving possession.
    iv] Issues of EDC, IDC getting cleared with authorities.
    v] License renewal.
    vi] Basic infrastructure of Drains, STP, water & Electricity.
    vii] Builders to give penalty on delayed possession.
    viii] Ethical practices from Builders must. no increase in area,extra plc or other charges.
    ix] Projects delivered should be completed in all respects.

If we are able to bring discipline we can change the overall outlook for the area. This area has the potential to shape up like anything.But hard questions needs some answers.
    CommentQuote