One more day has gone.. with hope I travel daily that it would be cleared and the road promised to us (Greater Fairdabad) would become a reality ... Every evening I come back from the same Jam same congested enchroached road near sector 29...kehri pull ...that 1km stretch that big pain in ASSS...

hearing LAZY HUDA will demolish it to make wider road ... but its been 2years now ....every time there is a news, in hindi papers n nothing in concerte ...

Those slum dewellers mock me everyday like others ... they stand on my way and tease me ... i feel cheated as I paid my hard earned money ... EDC , which is used to build thier EWS, I pay taxes to build infra of the nation ....but they take that money as compensation .... i feel pitty ....

I wonder they are poor or am I ? as they have cars, they afford mutton chicken everyday i guess drinks too ... they have no liability to pay hefty electrcity and DG charges , I paid amount for my car parking and they freely parked thier entire family on the road (thats free of cost).. .......the list goes on and on ... than I think its not only my story its the story of this nation..... its a failure of goverment

but I will start my journey tomorrow again with hope.... One day I will get what I was Promised
Read more
563 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Finally someone talking about our complaints.
    CommentQuote
  • I am on my way to neharpaar

Came using mathura road which was no less congested and slow than nh 24.

Took bypass was congested at the start.next 8 kms were smooth.

Near tooti footi jhuggi stuck up for 20 minutes.its jam fully jam at noon.

More updates to follow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I am on my way to neharpaar

More updates to follow

vow....live updates from the battle field :)
    CommentQuote

More updates to follow

bus DK bhai 3-4 mahine aur jhelna padega yeh...uske baad. bye pass road kafi had tak smooth ho jayega.... phir jam nahi jhelna padega.....
    CommentQuote

More updates to follow

Arre where are more updates ? Gt mesmerised by the development there .....
    CommentQuote

More updates to follow

Well good to know about your visit and later part version is still awaited :bab (59):

Mathura Road from Ashram is badly planned road, as badly ashram is planned for East delhi and Noida walas. Anyways zoopming badarpur flyover and entire Bypass road smooth drive except 1kms stretch near sector 18. I am sure being in NH24 victim it must be a fun ride for you, and I agree Jhuggies are just removed last week and work is going on at war foot, lets hope when you visit next , you will get more pleasure of World CLass Drive:bab (59):

I hope you also would be mesmerized to see 150 feet wide master roads coming in shape and almost 65% existing master roads. Strom water colloection work, sewerage work, electirc ploes work and earmarking of the birgdes on agra canal;):D

Yes your favourite topic and with ur well wishings , I am sure you might have seen the occupancy rates especially more than 50% in Omaxe & Grandura , around 35% in SRS, and 10 to 25% brackt in recently opened like Puri, Ozone, BPTP princess park BPTP Floors, Uppal jade etc. :bab (59):

I can understand your happiness as, according to you, you still holds an invetory in GF and near one of the most Posh sectors of India i.e. sec 15. You can anyday sell and settle down here and can enjoy the peaceful, healthy life free from tensions like DG

looking forward to hear more fRom you!!
    CommentQuote
  • Sepulchar,
    Buddy not again. Take it is easy. Even if DKP is being scarstic, u can show restraint.

Mods please change the title of this thread to something more appropriate as Jhuggis are demolished.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Well good to know about your visit and later part version is still awaited :bab (59):

Mathura Road from Ashram is badly planned road, as badly ashram is planned for East delhi and Noida walas. Anyways zoopming badarpur flyover and entire Bypass road smooth drive except 1kms stretch near sector 18. I am sure being in NH24 victim it must be a fun ride for you, and I agree Jhuggies are just removed last week and work is going on at war foot, lets hope when you visit next , you will get more pleasure of World CLass Drive:bab (59):

I hope you also would be mesmerized to see 150 feet wide master roads coming in shape and almost 65% existing master roads. Strom water colloection work, sewerage work, electirc ploes work and earmarking of the birgdes on agra canal;):D

Yes your favourite topic and with ur well wishings , I am sure you might have seen the occupancy rates especially more than 50% in Omaxe & Grandura , around 35% in SRS, and 10 to 25% brackt in recently opened like Puri, Ozone, BPTP princess park BPTP Floors, Uppal jade etc. :bab (59):

I can understand your happiness as, according to you, you still holds an invetory in GF and near one of the most Posh sectors of India i.e. sec 15. You can anyday sell and settle down here and can enjoy the peaceful, healthy life free from tensions like DG

Whats the rate per sq yard of land in India's most posh sector Sec 15 Faridabad.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar

One thing Greater faridabad is the best is open spaces & a place where plots, villas, 3 storeys, 5 storeys, 7, 9, 11, 14, 19 fllors are all available.

Till entry of Faridabad i had updated yesterday..Was stuck up in jam for 25 minutes..so got frustrated.

I said to my friend to enter from tigaon road side but he doesn't like that road so we entered from BPTP bridge.some crowd was there. Puri Anandam villas & another project named 81 was the cynosure of all eyes.Was not in our budget so moved ahead...

Roads have taken shape but failed to understand why the roads were not joined at intersections. To reach to Granduera also u needed to pass muddy stretch.But these are minor hiccups which will improve...

As guided on IREF I went ahead of Granduera thru that bad village road & took right on newly laid road & reached near ERA divine court...again intersection was bad...Reached our project park floors 2. seems ready in all respects but again no answers on possession.We made a lot of hue & cry but to no avail...

Then took turn towards BPTP resort & reached near Elite fllors..Roads were good.

Once Master road sector75-sector 89 is functional things would change for good..

One broker told me that road in front of park Floors will be very wide road & as a bridge is coming there so appreciation chances are more in elite floors back side...

Then we took canal road which was for first time in my 25 visits or so was well laid.Again reached BPTP bridge & proceeded towards omaxe heights...road was bad..so my friend took his honda city back...main hota to zaroor jaata us road par..then again we went to princess park,visitited SRS peral , RPS savana & then came back to BPTP bridge.took mathura road to go back..

was nice to see Metro pillars & girders at place..stopped at Crown interirz mall..had early dinner at suruchi..loved its thali and service..

overall a good visit..area is developing...but the possession still remains worst...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Arre where are more updates ? Gt mesmerised by the development there .....

arre was keeping track of match score...shaam tak battery down ho gayi thi..phone ki bhi aur meri bhi..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by federer
    bus DK bhai 3-4 mahine aur jhelna padega yeh...uske baad. bye pass road kafi had tak smooth ho jayega.... phir jam nahi jhelna padega.....

Yes fully agreed...

but after the toll plaza these thekaas pull lot of bheed ..that would also be problem..
    CommentQuote
  • roads merging with the main road.

The problem is because of local auto walas , rikshaw walas, buses stopping there, the thela walas who always take wrong side, the local guys on any vehicle they think that road to unke .... ke hai and its their shaan to be on the wrong side of the road .... nothing new ... its always there everywhere.

rohit
    CommentQuote

Till entry of Faridabad i had updated yesterday..Was stuck up in jam for 25 minutes..so got frustrated.

Roads have taken shape but failed to understand why the roads were not joined at intersections. To reach to Granduera also u needed to pass muddy stretch.But these are minor hiccups which will improve...
    was nice to see Metro pillars & girders at place..stopped at Crown interirz mall..had early dinner at suruchi..loved its thali and service..
    overall a good visit..area is developing...but the possession still remains worst...

Thank you mate for updating and providing inputs.
    Roads are not joined at the intersection due to culverts which were delayed due to indecision on height and other design aspects. Now all the culverts are done, it is matter of time. Another possible reason is heavy trucks, road contractor might not want them to use as it might damage the road and repair cost.
    I am seriously hoping that FBD metro is functional by end of 14 or early 15. Life is really swift and peaceful (sans crowd) once inside metro, takes less time.

Good to know about the eateries at FBD, it will be OTT but like to receive info on eateries in FBD. Will need some as at the moment GF has no tea shops leave apart restaurants, oh yes wine shops are in abundance. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon lets come back to bypass road ...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    bhai logon lets come back to bypass road ...:)

usme ab kya reh gaya hain...In coming months it would be clear for sure..

Near to toll booth..the autos & people coming from side is a problem..
    CommentQuote