One more day has gone.. with hope I travel daily that it would be cleared and the road promised to us (Greater Fairdabad) would become a reality ... Every evening I come back from the same Jam same congested enchroached road near sector 29...kehri pull ...that 1km stretch that big pain in ASSS...

hearing LAZY HUDA will demolish it to make wider road ... but its been 2years now ....every time there is a news, in hindi papers n nothing in concerte ...

Those slum dewellers mock me everyday like others ... they stand on my way and tease me ... i feel cheated as I paid my hard earned money ... EDC , which is used to build thier EWS, I pay taxes to build infra of the nation ....but they take that money as compensation .... i feel pitty ....

I wonder they are poor or am I ? as they have cars, they afford mutton chicken everyday i guess drinks too ... they have no liability to pay hefty electrcity and DG charges , I paid amount for my car parking and they freely parked thier entire family on the road (thats free of cost).. .......the list goes on and on ... than I think its not only my story its the story of this nation..... its a failure of goverment

but I will start my journey tomorrow again with hope.... One day I will get what I was Promised
Read more
563 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • बाईपास रोड का निर्माण हुआ तेज
    बाईपास रोड का निर्माण हुआ तेज - Rapid construction of bypass road - Navbharat Times
    Sep 12, 2013, 08.00AM IST
    एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ फरीदाबाद : हूडा ने किसान व मजदूर कॉलोनी के पास बाईपास रोड के निर्माण की प्रक्रिया तेजी से शुरू की है। उम्मीद जताई जा रही है कि सेक्टर-29 के पास लगने वाले जाम से लोगों को अक्टूबर के शुरुआत में मुक्ति मिल जाएगी। अब तक एक साइड की सड़क का निर्माण किया जा रहा था, अब दूसरी तरफ भी रोड को चौड़ा करने का काम शुरू कर दिया गया है। हूडा अधिकारियों के अनुसार 4 अक्टूबर तक रोड का निर्माण कार्य पूरा कर लिया जाएगा।
    गौरतलब है कि किसान व मजदूर कॉलोनी के पास अवैध निर्माणों के चलते बाईपास रोड का लगभग 1100 मीटर लंबा हिस्सा चौड़ा नहीं हो पा रहा था। मार्च में हूडा ने अवैध निर्माणों को हटाकर रोड को चौड़ा करने का काम शुरू किया था। रोड की एक साइड का काफी काम पूरा कर लिया गया है। अब दूसरी साइड में भी रोड को चौड़ा करने की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो गई है। हूडा के एक्सईएन भूपेंद्र सिंह ने बताया कि काफी काम कर लिया गया है, अब दूसरी साइड की सड़क का काम शुरू कर दिया गया है। अगले महीने की शुरुआत तक इस हिस्से में रोड का निर्माण कार्य पूरा कर लिया जाएगा।
    CommentQuote
  • Last Saturday I visited Greater faridabad in the afternoon & returned in the evening.took bypass road on both occasions..It was good generally but I realised that work which is going on near the Kheri Pul is being done very haphazardly..They have dug deep & the level of 2 roads were also different..I saw an SX4 stuck..It could have been done more professionally..was stuck for 20 min in the afternoon & more than 30 minutes in the evening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Last Saturday I visited Greater faridabad in the afternoon & returned in the evening.took bypass road on both occasions..It was good generally but I realised that work which is going on near the Kheri Pul is being done very haphazardly..They have dug deep & the level of 2 roads were also different..I saw an SX4 stuck..It could have been done more professionally..was stuck for 20 min in the afternoon & more than 30 minutes in the evening.

I agree but I guess now deadlines they wanna meet at any cost, moreover the work is parallely going on both the stretches and (both the stretches are running roads with heavy traffic) this is bound to happen, be it nh 1(delhi amritsar or any other running road). When the widening work starts it happens this way only. But I am more relaxed to see that narrow stretch is becoming almost 8lanes wide with these additional lanes. I guess to deal with traffic its more than enough once ready. I also heard there will b slip roads and free belt across the section to differentiate the traffic.

Patiala bhai abhi bas tum 2mahine baad aana, aur dekhna nazara kya hai..... Last 10days they have really stepped up the work.

Patiala bhai kheri pull tigaon road k bhi pics le lo, after 3months all will become history, tigaon road fully cemented slab road with dividers (wondering the first time when I came two years ago, I cried to see tigaon road) but now things coming up in shape at speed.

And don't forget to drive on 150feet wide master roads, I know Ghaziabad ya delhi mein yeh chance kam hi milta hai. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    I agree but I guess now deadlines they wanna meet at any cost, moreover the work is parallely going on both the stretches and (both the stretches are running roads with heavy traffic) this is bound to happen, be it nh 1(delhi amritsar or any other running road). When the widening work starts it happens this way only. But I am more relaxed to see that narrow stretch is becoming almost 8lanes wide with these additional lanes. I guess to deal with traffic its more than enough once ready. I also heard there will b slip roads and free belt across the section to differentiate the traffic.

Patiala bhai abhi bas tum 2mahine baad aana, aur dekhna nazara kya hai..... Last 10days they have really stepped up the work.

Patiala bhai kheri pull tigaon road k bhi pics le lo, after 3months all will become history, tigaon road fully cemented slab road with dividers (wondering the first time when I came two years ago, I cried to see tigaon road) but now things coming up in shape at speed.

And don't forget to drive on 150feet wide master roads, I know Ghaziabad ya delhi mein yeh chance kam hi milta hai. :)

Ya you are talking about 2 years I have seen the road for last 8 years now...

This time also had to use Tigaon road although i was warned by all not to use it..Actually visited SRS Royal hills where a friend has shifted..that narrow gali which leads to SRS is horrible..My friend was telling me that Tigaon road is also delayed as one contractor has to dig it & another one has to make it(not sure if he is correct)>>also my friend said that main road to SRS royal hills will not be possible for further 3 years>>i don't have that much idea if he is correct..
    CommentQuote

This time also had to use Tigaon road although i was warned by all not to use it..Actually visited SRS Royal hills where a friend has shifted..that narrow gali which leads to SRS is horrible..My friend was telling me that Tigaon road is also delayed as one contractor has to dig it & another one has to make it(not sure if he is correct)>>also my friend said that main road to SRS royal hills will not be possible for further 3 years>>i don't have that much idea if he is correct..

Oh no mr Patiala, might be ur friend has not aware of situation, there is only one contract given for tigaon road, the major problem TG road faced due to sewerage overflows by kheri area unauthorized colonies. The sewerage work us going on and Tigaon road work got haulted for a while due to rains but it has started again, I insist to visit on sec 85 side of TG road. Anyways tell ur friend tigaon road is a local road and Will have no value infuture, as in omaxe and others hardly use tigaon road, everyone loves to drive on 150feet wide road.
    Tell ur friend to look on right side of SRS (where they have SRS super bazar lol) 150 feet master road (ready) diagonally coming to society, that's not all sec 85, grandura thus Bptp se direct again 150 master road is ready (just connection to SRS will b done anytime) I guess you were also not aware of All this progress that's why used that narrow temporary lane. Tell ur friend once 86/87bridge is done SRS would b hardly less than 1minute drive from bypass...... (tenders awarded) and work started on bridges...... (I m sure u might have checked that too)

CommentQuote
  • Just a correction SRS royal hills is still under construction....... Possession date official is 2014

CommentQuote

Possession offered in Royal Hills? When?

Tigaon Road delayed? One has to dig? One to make???? Its already dug up. Mud work started already.

Boss kaun se desh ki Tigaon Road ghoom ke aye ho? Yaan yun hee phatte maar rahe ho???
    CommentQuote
  • So Patiala ji u most probably visited SRS residency not SRS hills

CommentQuote
    Last Saturday I visited Greater faridabad in the afternoon & returned in the evening.took bypass road on both occasions..It was good generally but I realised that work which is going on near the Kheri Pul is being done very haphazardly..They have dug deep & the level of 2 roads were also different..I saw an SX4 stuck..It could have been done more professionally..was stuck for 20 min in the afternoon & more than 30 minutes in the evening.

30minutes to cross stretch, again its unbelievable. As traffic diverted on new roads, T point sealed and U turn made compulsory. Are you sure you visited the right stretch ie newly build bypass road? Or do u mean to say it took 30minutes to reach bptp or gf from badrpur (than its right as in traffic it takes that much time)

CommentQuote
  • SRS Pearl snap

Originally Posted by miketest
    Possession offered in Royal Hills? When?

Tigaon Road delayed? One has to dig? One to make???? Its already dug up. Mud work started already.

Boss kaun se desh ki Tigaon Road ghoom ke aye ho? Yaan yun hee phatte maar rahe ho???

Miketest You are being too negative in your responses these days..I did visit..but yes it was SRS pearl & not Royal hills..got confused with the names

I visted SRS pearl where 40 families are already living..these are 3 floor buildings..Tigaon road was bad & I said that it was my friends version who is living in that society for more than 3 months...

Snap attached>>>
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Miketest You are being too negative in your responses these days..I did visit..but yes it was SRS pearl & not Royal hills..got confused with the names

I visted SRS pearl where 40 families are already living..these are 3 floor buildings..Tigaon road was bad & I said that it was my friends version who is living in that society for more than 3 months...

Snap attached>>>

Sorry brother. I was just having fun. You confused me by saying Royal Hills. Tigaon Road will remain bad for another 6 months until its done. If you would have gone till Princess Park, you would have noticed that both sides are dug up and the mud work is already started. SRS's project may not look good until the Hari Nagar issue is sorted out and for better connectivity to Delhi/Gurgaon, they need bridges.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW did you notice that these floors will have major parking issues in the future? 4 floors and not enough parking space for 4 cars in front of the building. That's the reason these floors did not pick up well like BPTP's, Puri's or RPS's.
    CommentQuote

Snap attached>>>

Oh, sorry to hear might b your friend is not aware of developments. Again I was wondering SRS residency has good connectivity, yep SRS pearl floors are bit inside infact touching the unauthorized colony of kheri.... (sad its like crossings Republic surrounded by unauthorized localities) but I guess in whole of greater Faridabad SRS pearl has somewhat not so pleasing location (again as of now) but tell him don't loose hope master roads network surrounds him from all corners, it's hari nagar (around 22houses issues) otherwise master road would have perpetrated his floors by now.

He can still take bptp, grandura, sec 85 route or via SRS residency if he wants to avoid TG road (which he should)

CommentQuote
  • Coming back to bypass road, the police station is also build on at good speed. Once old thana shifted they will demolish it n I will take it as final nail in coffin of narrow bypass road, so guys hopefully diwali shopping with no jam in this area

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    BTW did you notice that these floors will have major parking issues in the future? 4 floors and not enough parking space for 4 cars in front of the building. That's the reason these floors did not pick up well like BPTP's, Puri's or RPS's.

Yes i did notice that..in some areas (near to park) parking would be easy & in some places hard to find..(but this will be only with full occupancy & that itself will take time)..
    CommentQuote