One more day has gone.. with hope I travel daily that it would be cleared and the road promised to us (Greater Fairdabad) would become a reality ... Every evening I come back from the same Jam same congested enchroached road near sector 29...kehri pull ...that 1km stretch that big pain in ASSS...

hearing LAZY HUDA will demolish it to make wider road ... but its been 2years now ....every time there is a news, in hindi papers n nothing in concerte ...

Those slum dewellers mock me everyday like others ... they stand on my way and tease me ... i feel cheated as I paid my hard earned money ... EDC , which is used to build thier EWS, I pay taxes to build infra of the nation ....but they take that money as compensation .... i feel pitty ....

I wonder they are poor or am I ? as they have cars, they afford mutton chicken everyday i guess drinks too ... they have no liability to pay hefty electrcity and DG charges , I paid amount for my car parking and they freely parked thier entire family on the road (thats free of cost).. .......the list goes on and on ... than I think its not only my story its the story of this nation..... its a failure of goverment

but I will start my journey tomorrow again with hope.... One day I will get what I was Promised
Read more
563 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Oh, sorry to hear might b your friend is not aware of developments. Again I was wondering SRS residency has good connectivity, yep SRS pearl floors are bit inside infact touching the unauthorized colony of kheri.... (sad its like crossings Republic surrounded by unauthorized localities) but I guess in whole of greater Faridabad SRS pearl has somewhat not so pleasing location (again as of now) but tell him don't loose hope master roads network surrounds him from all corners, it's hari nagar (around 22houses issues) otherwise master road would have perpetrated his floors by now.

He can still take bptp, grandura, sec 85 route or via SRS residency if he wants to avoid TG road (which he should)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

U look like to be new version of some old friend of mine...

I followed my friend & he took the route starting with left from BPTP bridge..reaching Omaxe ..taking kacchha road & reaching Tigaon road & then that gali.

Anyways Greater faridabad has very good open areas..Master Roads is developing nicely (again little slowly)..Individual High rise projects are not that spacious when you compare it with general surroundings..

And yeah whatever the case it is still far away from the development that Crossings has already made..but may be it will catch up sometime in future...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yes i did notice that..in some areas (near to park) parking would be easy & in some places hard to find..(but this will be only with full occupancy & that itself will take time)..

Let's see, there are two things..
    1st is occupancy : GfBd historically showed sudden out flow of population if projects are good be it omaxe grandura puri SRS n ozone.... Yaha tak k uppal jade bhi line mein hai.

2nd is today or after year or 2years occupancy will b high, miketest raised his concerns about that certain condition.

Shall I request Patiala ji kindly keep thread focused on bypass itself

CommentQuote
    U look like to be new version of some old friend of mine...

I followed my friend & he took the route starting with left from BPTP bridge..reaching Omaxe ..taking kacchha road & reaching Tigaon road & then that gali.

Anyways Greater faridabad has very good open areas..Master Roads is developing nicely (again little slowly)..Individual High rise projects are not that spacious when you compare it with general surroundings..

And yeah whatever the case it is still far away from the development that Crossings has already made..but may be it will catch up sometime in future...

We are not comparing, crossings is just like an extended builder project, greater Faridabad is a vast planned area. Crossings is all surrounded by villages, industries, narrow roads, traffic jams, g fbd has been developed to deal with such issues. Baki dost tumhara welcome hai kabhi hamare 2bhk mein aa k dekhna ncr k 3bhk bhul jaoge...... Dill bhi bade, ghar bhi aur area bhi.

CommentQuote
    Last Saturday I visited Greater faridabad in the afternoon & returned in the evening.took bypass road on both occasions..It was good generally but I realised that work which is going on near the Kheri Pul is being done very haphazardly..They have dug deep & the level of 2 roads were also different..I saw an SX4 stuck..It could have been done more professionally..was stuck for 20 min in the afternoon & more than 30 minutes in the evening.

Waise u didn't answer yeh 30minutes time tume laga kaise 1km stretch cross karne mein jo ab six lane hai, 8lane ban raha hai...... Koi t point nai hai, traffic diversions etc sab kuch hai traffic police bhi rehti hai...... We daily peak hour users hardly struck these days maximum 7 - 10minutes to clear it...... Wondering is something wrong with ur watch?

CommentQuote
  • unforunate jam for me

Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Waise u didn't answer yeh 30minutes time tume laga kaise 1km stretch cross karne mein jo ab six lane hai, 8lane ban raha hai...... Koi t point nai hai, traffic diversions etc sab kuch hai traffic police bhi rehti hai...... We daily peak hour users hardly struck these days maximum 7 - 10minutes to clear it...... Wondering is something wrong with ur watch?

Bhai I said that it took me time where jhuggi jhopdi's were there. I also realise that in future it will ease down.this is a temporary problem.i must confess that i was being generous when i said that it took 30 minutes that day it took 50 minutes.saturday evening around 8 pm.

In the afternoon it took 20 minutes..i didn't see any traffic police there.snap of jam attached.

Again please do not take me wrong..Greater Faridabad is developing but its slow..bypass road will improve but surely is not the answer to all woes of greater faridabad..

Rest the area as such is very nice but one has to be ready to travel and get tired.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Abhi dheere dheere pitare se photo nikal rahi hai karamchand bhai ke. Aise jam me me bhi phasa tha ek din.

Abhi aur kya kya chupa rakha hai?
    CommentQuote
    Bhai I said that it took me time where jhuggi jhopdi's were there. I also realise that in future it will ease down.this is a temporary problem.i must confess that i was being generous when i said that it took 30 minutes that day it took 50 minutes.saturday evening around 8 pm.

In the afternoon it took 20 minutes..i didn't see any traffic police there.snap of jam attached.

Again please do not take me wrong..Greater Faridabad is developing but its slow..bypass road will improve but surely is not the answer to all woes of greater faridabad..

Rest the area as such is very nice but one has to be ready to travel and get tired.

Well my observation says from pic that you must be on wrong side, Ideally you should be on left hand side road (usually this happens with new visitors who are not aware of latest progress) infact your photo shows traffic merger from left at end point...... So you are bound to stand for few extra minutes.

Evening I am still curious and 50minutes to cross 1km stretch again I will emphasize "the stretch which is four lane operational now, additional 2 lanes work on both sides going on, and no T point, no U turn..... TRAFFIC police for sure u missed in driving (there are kheri pull pe traffic and police station constables managing traffic) again at sec 28 end..... As T point is removed, U turn abolished traffic police for sure stick to that point, again managing traffic and their daana paaani too..... I can understand its a new place so u might have missed it.

But I gone and discussed ur history Patiala bhai seems, Nh24 jo crossings ko jaati hai, almost every news paper, tv channel said its hell travel on that stretch...... Kamaal hai aap ko peak hours mei bhi rasta mil jata hai bilkul free waha pe...... Aur yaha hum keh rahe hai, newspapers mein aaya hai, k bypass road jam is becoming history..... But aapko 50minute lage 1km cross karne mein....... There could be two things either you are unlucky or its intentional.

As far as I know last two years daily drive to Delhi morning 8am evening 7 to 8am I cross that stretch..... Now its just 2minutes game but when there was single road juggies etc, once it took me 22minutes to cross the stretch......its what I am sharing daily experiences of last two years.

Hence I openly claims you are telling lies 30minutes or 50minutes to cross 1kms wide stretch

CommentQuote
  • We welcome if someone comes with constructive criticism, but Patiala u seems come to us with evil intentions, u r lies

Lie about SRS royal hills where ur friend resides (high rise)........ However truth is that possession is not offered yet

Lies no 2: no road to SRS, again if u intentionally don't take good roads its fault of none

Lie no 3 : u r imaginary or friend in real said it will take 3 years to master road to come.... Truth is visit and see master road network spreading, last year tender given for 31kms now huda acquired and building 49kms master road

Lie no 4.bypass road pe 50minute to cross 1km stretch...... REPLY ALREADY GIVEN TO U IN PREVIOUS POST

CommentQuote

bhai jan kuch khane peene baith gaye honge :D:D:D . shayad chowmeen, burgers or some other (bhai beer shop bhi hai )thing aur 25 minutes lag gaye honge and rest 5 minutes for 1000 meter streach .
    CommentQuote
    We welcome if someone comes with constructive criticism, but Patiala u seems come to us with evil intentions, u r lies

Lie about SRS royal hills where ur friend resides (high rise)........ However truth is that possession is not offered yet

Lies no 2: no road to SRS, again if u intentionally don't take good roads its fault of none

Lie no 3 : u r imaginary or friend in real said it will take 3 years to master road to come.... Truth is visit and see master road network spreading, last year tender given for 31kms now huda acquired and building 49kms master road

Lie no 4.bypass road pe 50minute to cross 1km stretch...... REPLY ALREADY GIVEN TO U IN PREVIOUS POST

First of all nothing was a lie from my side..If I am lying then also see that I have praised Greater faridabad also..

Bhai I have already corrected myself by saying that it was SRS Pearl..
    Roads is yours..You have to deal with it…I was only a guest…You people will have to educate my friend who is a resident..
    Rest I went to Park Floors which again was ready (for ages) & still no people living..Everytime I come here in 6 months or so & everytime I hear ki agli baar aana tab dekhna..

But problem is when I say that Greater Faridabad is Good,very very open,nice roads people do not acknowledge that but start harping about a jam which I myself have said is temporary…

Rest I take leave from Faridabad thread..keep making this area beautiful…

CommentQuote
    First of all nothing was a lie from my side..If I am lying then also see that I have praised Greater faridabad also..

Bhai I have already corrected myself by saying that it was SRS Pearl..
    Roads is yours..You have to deal with it…I was only a guest…You people will have to educate my friend who is a resident..
    Rest I went to Park Floors which again was ready (for ages) & still no people living..Everytime I come here in 6 months or so & everytime I hear ki agli baar aana tab dekhna..

But problem is when I say that Greater Faridabad is Good,very very open,nice roads people do not acknowledge that but start harping about a jam which I myself have said is temporary…

Rest I take leave from Faridabad thread..keep making this area beautiful…

We ready to accept bptp is bad builder, triveni shayad zion is also in same category but why don't u see, omaxe 1000+familes living, ozone 400+, uppal jade latest possession still 100+, puri even bptp grandura 800familea living, SRS residency 900familes living....... Cant u quite these as well to bring balance......

If I say crossings Republic all floors are illegal...... Waise its good...... However fact is that saviour supertech mahagun symphony, etc including amara have illegal floors...... My statement would not be taken as positive...... Similar way u only buzz on what is not done.... But don't count on what incredible done in short period. Do u think or trying to justify that greater Faridabad which is merely 6kms from Delhi .....oh south Delhi........ And no one will come to live in there? Really don't know what ur intentions are...

U visit ur friends place alone..... U know narrow old roads etc but u forgot the name or tells wrong name of society (than u correct that he lives in floors etc) dude atheist homework tou poora karo.

Bypass its 100%lies if u are claiming it took u 30 and 50minutes to cross mere 1km area...... (again which is nice road with division, 4lane, 2additinal lanes work is going on, no T point, no u turn.... Traffic police, kheri police chownki etc.....) its Big LIE. Mr Patiala.

CommentQuote
  • Patiala its an open chalenge as u failed to reply how it took 50minutes to u to cross mere 1kms....

I will pm u nu number, come visit us any day at 8pm....... I will accompany u, I bet we will cross stretch minimum in 5 and maximum in 10-12minutes.

If not I will pay 10k rest u have to accept on forum that u Lied

CommentQuote
    Patiala its an open chalenge as u failed to reply how it took 50minutes to u to cross mere 1kms....

I will pm u nu number, come visit us any day at 8pm....... I will accompany u, I bet we will cross stretch minimum in 5 and maximum in 10-12minutes.

If not I will pay 10k rest u have to accept on forum that u Lied

Bhai kaha naa meri kismat footi thi..SX4 got stuck in the pit..he needed space to reverse..Ab jam lagne ke kai kaaran hote hain Delhi NCR mein..my post itself says unfortunate jam..ab kya bacche ki jaan loge yaar..

i had a good time at my friends place in greater faridabad so yaadon mein aur FM par gaane sunkar time gujar gaya..

Please stop this individual targeting & that too in very childish way..
    CommentQuote
    Bhai kaha naa meri kismat footi thi..SX4 got stuck in the pit..he needed space to reverse..Ab jam lagne ke kai kaaran hote hain Delhi NCR mein..my post itself says unfortunate jam..ab kya bacche ki jaan loge yaar..

i had a good time at my friends place in greater faridabad so yaadon mein aur FM par gaane sunkar time gujar gaya..

Please stop this individual targeting & that too in very childish way..

Oh aap tou dil pe le bethe Patiala ji.... Thand rakho koi gal ni.... Bade bade shehron mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai

Waise non peak hours mein bhi apko 20minute lag gaye they (as per ur post) seems kisi aur SUV wale ki help karne lage honegey tab bhi aap.... SUV shayad har bar aapke aage hi phas jaate hai ji ;)

Anyways chill...... Enjoy d day

CommentQuote
    Oh aap tou dil pe le bethe Patiala ji.... Thand rakho koi gal ni.... Bade bade shehron mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai

Waise non peak hours mein bhi apko 20minute lag gaye they (as per ur post) seems kisi aur SUV wale ki help karne lage honegey tab bhi aap.... SUV shayad har bar aapke aage hi phas jaate hai ji ;)

Anyways chill...... Enjoy d day

Dil pe to tumne le liya hain....

Dopahar ki snap to maine laga hi di hain...

Rest Bypass road was super duper..as good as expressway..

Have a great weekend..
    CommentQuote