Last updated: September 24 2017
573 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

SRS Pearl snap

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    Possession offered in Royal Hills? When?

Tigaon Road delayed? One has to dig? One to make???? Its already dug up. Mud work started already.

Boss kaun se desh ki Tigaon Road ghoom ke aye ho? Yaan yun hee phatte maar rahe ho???
    Miketest You are being too negative in your responses these days..I did visit..but yes it was SRS pearl & not Royal hills..got confused with the names

I visted SRS pearl where 40 families are already living..these are 3 floor buildings..Tigaon road was bad & I said that it was my friends version who is living in that society for more than 3 months...

Snap attached>>>
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      Miketest You are being too negative in your responses these days..I did visit..but yes it was SRS pearl & not Royal hills..got confused with the names

I visted SRS pearl where 40 families are already living..these are 3 floor buildings..Tigaon road was bad & I said that it was my friends version who is living in that society for more than 3 months...

Snap attached>>>
      Sorry brother. I was just having fun. You confused me by saying Royal Hills. Tigaon Road will remain bad for another 6 months until its done. If you would have gone till Princess Park, you would have noticed that both sides are dug up and the mud work is already started. SRS's project may not look good until the Hari Nagar issue is sorted out and for better connectivity to Delhi/Gurgaon, they need bridges.

Comment

BTW did you notice that these floors will have major parking issues in the future? 4 floors and not enough parking space for 4 cars in front of the building. That's the reason these floors did not pick up well like BPTP's, Puri's or RPS's.

Comment

Snap attached>>>
          Oh, sorry to hear might b your friend is not aware of developments. Again I was wondering SRS residency has good connectivity, yep SRS pearl floors are bit inside infact touching the unauthorized colony of kheri.... (sad its like crossings Republic surrounded by unauthorized localities) but I guess in whole of greater Faridabad SRS pearl has somewhat not so pleasing location (again as of now) but tell him don't loose hope master roads network surrounds him from all corners, it's hari nagar (around 22houses issues) otherwise master road would have perpetrated his floors by now.

He can still take bptp, grandura, sec 85 route or via SRS residency if he wants to avoid TG road (which he should)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Coming back to bypass road, the police station is also build on at good speed. Once old thana shifted they will demolish it n I will take it as final nail in coffin of narrow bypass road, so guys hopefully diwali shopping with no jam in this area

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
              BTW did you notice that these floors will have major parking issues in the future? 4 floors and not enough parking space for 4 cars in front of the building. That's the reason these floors did not pick up well like BPTP's, Puri's or RPS's.
              Yes i did notice that..in some areas (near to park) parking would be easy & in some places hard to find..(but this will be only with full occupancy & that itself will take time)..

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
                Oh, sorry to hear might b your friend is not aware of developments. Again I was wondering SRS residency has good connectivity, yep SRS pearl floors are bit inside infact touching the unauthorized colony of kheri.... (sad its like crossings Republic surrounded by unauthorized localities) but I guess in whole of greater Faridabad SRS pearl has somewhat not so pleasing location (again as of now) but tell him don't loose hope master roads network surrounds him from all corners, it's hari nagar (around 22houses issues) otherwise master road would have perpetrated his floors by now.

He can still take bptp, grandura, sec 85 route or via SRS residency if he wants to avoid TG road (which he should)

U look like to be new version of some old friend of mine...

I followed my friend & he took the route starting with left from BPTP bridge..reaching Omaxe ..taking kacchha road & reaching Tigaon road & then that gali.

Anyways Greater faridabad has very good open areas..Master Roads is developing nicely (again little slowly)..Individual High rise projects are not that spacious when you compare it with general surroundings..

And yeah whatever the case it is still far away from the development that Crossings has already made..but may be it will catch up sometime in future...
                Last edited September 12 2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Yes i did notice that..in some areas (near to park) parking would be easy & in some places hard to find..(but this will be only with full occupancy & that itself will take time)..
                  Let's see, there are two things..
                  1st is occupancy : GfBd historically showed sudden out flow of population if projects are good be it omaxe grandura puri SRS n ozone.... Yaha tak k uppal jade bhi line mein hai.

2nd is today or after year or 2years occupancy will b high, miketest raised his concerns about that certain condition.

Shall I request Patiala ji kindly keep thread focused on bypass itself

Comment

U look like to be new version of some old friend of mine...

I followed my friend & he took the route starting with left from BPTP bridge..reaching Omaxe ..taking kacchha road & reaching Tigaon road & then that gali.

Anyways Greater faridabad has very good open areas..Master Roads is developing nicely (again little slowly)..Individual High rise projects are not that spacious when you compare it with general surroundings..

And yeah whatever the case it is still far away from the development that Crossings has already made..but may be it will catch up sometime in future...
                    We are not comparing, crossings is just like an extended builder project, greater Faridabad is a vast planned area. Crossings is all surrounded by villages, industries, narrow roads, traffic jams, g fbd has been developed to deal with such issues. Baki dost tumhara welcome hai kabhi hamare 2bhk mein aa k dekhna ncr k 3bhk bhul jaoge...... Dill bhi bade, ghar bhi aur area bhi.

Comment

Last Saturday I visited Greater faridabad in the afternoon & returned in the evening.took bypass road on both occasions..It was good generally but I realised that work which is going on near the Kheri Pul is being done very haphazardly..They have dug deep & the level of 2 roads were also different..I saw an SX4 stuck..It could have been done more professionally..was stuck for 20 min in the afternoon & more than 30 minutes in the evening.
                      Waise u didn't answer yeh 30minutes time tume laga kaise 1km stretch cross karne mein jo ab six lane hai, 8lane ban raha hai...... Koi t point nai hai, traffic diversions etc sab kuch hai traffic police bhi rehti hai...... We daily peak hour users hardly struck these days maximum 7 - 10minutes to clear it...... Wondering is something wrong with ur watch?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X