Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

Last updated: September 24 2017
573 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

    unforunate jam for me

    Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
    Waise u didn't answer yeh 30minutes time tume laga kaise 1km stretch cross karne mein jo ab six lane hai, 8lane ban raha hai...... Koi t point nai hai, traffic diversions etc sab kuch hai traffic police bhi rehti hai...... We daily peak hour users hardly struck these days maximum 7 - 10minutes to clear it...... Wondering is something wrong with ur watch?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    Bhai I said that it took me time where jhuggi jhopdi's were there. I also realise that in future it will ease down.this is a temporary problem.i must confess that i was being generous when i said that it took 30 minutes that day it took 50 minutes.saturday evening around 8 pm.

    In the afternoon it took 20 minutes..i didn't see any traffic police there.snap of jam attached.

    Again please do not take me wrong..Greater Faridabad is developing but its slow..bypass road will improve but surely is not the answer to all woes of greater faridabad..

    Rest the area as such is very nice but one has to be ready to travel and get tired.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

      Abhi dheere dheere pitare se photo nikal rahi hai karamchand bhai ke. Aise jam me me bhi phasa tha ek din.

      Abhi aur kya kya chupa rakha hai?

      Comment


      • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

        Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        Bhai I said that it took me time where jhuggi jhopdi's were there. I also realise that in future it will ease down.this is a temporary problem.i must confess that i was being generous when i said that it took 30 minutes that day it took 50 minutes.saturday evening around 8 pm.

        In the afternoon it took 20 minutes..i didn't see any traffic police there.snap of jam attached.

        Again please do not take me wrong..Greater Faridabad is developing but its slow..bypass road will improve but surely is not the answer to all woes of greater faridabad..

        Rest the area as such is very nice but one has to be ready to travel and get tired.
        Well my observation says from pic that you must be on wrong side, Ideally you should be on left hand side road (usually this happens with new visitors who are not aware of latest progress) infact your photo shows traffic merger from left at end point...... So you are bound to stand for few extra minutes.

        Evening I am still curious and 50minutes to cross 1km stretch again I will emphasize "the stretch which is four lane operational now, additional 2 lanes work on both sides going on, and no T point, no U turn..... TRAFFIC police for sure u missed in driving (there are kheri pull pe traffic and police station constables managing traffic) again at sec 28 end..... As T point is removed, U turn abolished traffic police for sure stick to that point, again managing traffic and their daana paaani too..... I can understand its a new place so u might have missed it.

        But I gone and discussed ur history Patiala bhai seems, Nh24 jo crossings ko jaati hai, almost every news paper, tv channel said its hell travel on that stretch...... Kamaal hai aap ko peak hours mei bhi rasta mil jata hai bilkul free waha pe...... Aur yaha hum keh rahe hai, newspapers mein aaya hai, k bypass road jam is becoming history..... But aapko 50minute lage 1km cross karne mein....... There could be two things either you are unlucky or its intentional.

        As far as I know last two years daily drive to Delhi morning 8am evening 7 to 8am I cross that stretch..... Now its just 2minutes game but when there was single road juggies etc, once it took me 22minutes to cross the stretch......its what I am sharing daily experiences of last two years.

        Hence I openly claims you are telling lies 30minutes or 50minutes to cross 1kms wide stretch

        Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

        Comment


        • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

          We welcome if someone comes with constructive criticism, but Patiala u seems come to us with evil intentions, u r lies

          Lie about SRS royal hills where ur friend resides (high rise)........ However truth is that possession is not offered yet

          Lies no 2: no road to SRS, again if u intentionally don't take good roads its fault of none

          Lie no 3 : u r imaginary or friend in real said it will take 3 years to master road to come.... Truth is visit and see master road network spreading, last year tender given for 31kms now huda acquired and building 49kms master road

          Lie no 4.bypass road pe 50minute to cross 1km stretch...... REPLY ALREADY GIVEN TO U IN PREVIOUS POST

          Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

          Comment


          • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

            Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
            Waise u didn't answer yeh 30minutes time tume laga kaise 1km stretch cross karne mein jo ab six lane hai, 8lane ban raha hai...... Koi t point nai hai, traffic diversions etc sab kuch hai traffic police bhi rehti hai...... We daily peak hour users hardly struck these days maximum 7 - 10minutes to clear it...... Wondering is something wrong with ur watch?

            Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
            bhai jan kuch khane peene baith gaye honge . shayad chowmeen, burgers or some other (bhai beer shop bhi hai )thing aur 25 minutes lag gaye honge and rest 5 minutes for 1000 meter streach .
            Last edited September 13 2013, 09:48 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

              Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
              We welcome if someone comes with constructive criticism, but Patiala u seems come to us with evil intentions, u r lies

              Lie about SRS royal hills where ur friend resides (high rise)........ However truth is that possession is not offered yet

              Lies no 2: no road to SRS, again if u intentionally don't take good roads its fault of none

              Lie no 3 : u r imaginary or friend in real said it will take 3 years to master road to come.... Truth is visit and see master road network spreading, last year tender given for 31kms now huda acquired and building 49kms master road

              Lie no 4.bypass road pe 50minute to cross 1km stretch...... REPLY ALREADY GIVEN TO U IN PREVIOUS POST

              Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
              First of all nothing was a lie from my side..If I am lying then also see that I have praised Greater faridabad also..

              Bhai I have already corrected myself by saying that it was SRS Pearl..
              Roads is yours..You have to deal with it…I was only a guest…You people will have to educate my friend who is a resident..
              Rest I went to Park Floors which again was ready (for ages) & still no people living..Everytime I come here in 6 months or so & everytime I hear ki agli baar aana tab dekhna..

              But problem is when I say that Greater Faridabad is Good,very very open,nice roads people do not acknowledge that but start harping about a jam which I myself have said is temporary…

              Rest I take leave from Faridabad thread..keep making this area beautiful…


              Last edited September 13 2013, 09:45 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

                Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                First of all nothing was a lie from my side..If I am lying then also see that I have praised Greater faridabad also..

                Bhai I have already corrected myself by saying that it was SRS Pearl..
                Roads is yours..You have to deal with it…I was only a guest…You people will have to educate my friend who is a resident..
                Rest I went to Park Floors which again was ready (for ages) & still no people living..Everytime I come here in 6 months or so & everytime I hear ki agli baar aana tab dekhna..

                But problem is when I say that Greater Faridabad is Good,very very open,nice roads people do not acknowledge that but start harping about a jam which I myself have said is temporary…

                Rest I take leave from Faridabad thread..keep making this area beautiful…


                We ready to accept bptp is bad builder, triveni shayad zion is also in same category but why don't u see, omaxe 1000+familes living, ozone 400+, uppal jade latest possession still 100+, puri even bptp grandura 800familea living, SRS residency 900familes living....... Cant u quite these as well to bring balance......

                If I say crossings Republic all floors are illegal...... Waise its good...... However fact is that saviour supertech mahagun symphony, etc including amara have illegal floors...... My statement would not be taken as positive...... Similar way u only buzz on what is not done.... But don't count on what incredible done in short period. Do u think or trying to justify that greater Faridabad which is merely 6kms from Delhi .....oh south Delhi........ And no one will come to live in there? Really don't know what ur intentions are...

                U visit ur friends place alone..... U know narrow old roads etc but u forgot the name or tells wrong name of society (than u correct that he lives in floors etc) dude atheist homework tou poora karo.


                Bypass its 100%lies if u are claiming it took u 30 and 50minutes to cross mere 1km area...... (again which is nice road with division, 4lane, 2additinal lanes work is going on, no T point, no u turn.... Traffic police, kheri police chownki etc.....) its Big LIE. Mr Patiala.

                Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

                Comment


                • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

                  Patiala its an open chalenge as u failed to reply how it took 50minutes to u to cross mere 1kms....

                  I will pm u nu number, come visit us any day at 8pm....... I will accompany u, I bet we will cross stretch minimum in 5 and maximum in 10-12minutes.

                  If not I will pay 10k rest u have to accept on forum that u Lied

                  Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

                    Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
                    Patiala its an open chalenge as u failed to reply how it took 50minutes to u to cross mere 1kms....

                    I will pm u nu number, come visit us any day at 8pm....... I will accompany u, I bet we will cross stretch minimum in 5 and maximum in 10-12minutes.

                    If not I will pay 10k rest u have to accept on forum that u Lied

                    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
                    Bhai kaha naa meri kismat footi thi..SX4 got stuck in the pit..he needed space to reverse..Ab jam lagne ke kai kaaran hote hain Delhi NCR mein..my post itself says unfortunate jam..ab kya bacche ki jaan loge yaar..

                    i had a good time at my friends place in greater faridabad so yaadon mein aur FM par gaane sunkar time gujar gaya..

                    Please stop this individual targeting & that too in very childish way..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jhuggia toot gayi : Encroachment Free Faridabad Bye Pass Road

                      Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      Bhai kaha naa meri kismat footi thi..SX4 got stuck in the pit..he needed space to reverse..Ab jam lagne ke kai kaaran hote hain Delhi NCR mein..my post itself says unfortunate jam..ab kya bacche ki jaan loge yaar..

                      i had a good time at my friends place in greater faridabad so yaadon mein aur FM par gaane sunkar time gujar gaya..

                      Please stop this individual targeting & that too in very childish way..
                      Oh aap tou dil pe le bethe Patiala ji.... Thand rakho koi gal ni.... Bade bade shehron mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai

                      Waise non peak hours mein bhi apko 20minute lag gaye they (as per ur post) seems kisi aur SUV wale ki help karne lage honegey tab bhi aap.... SUV shayad har bar aapke aage hi phas jaate hai ji

                      Anyways chill...... Enjoy d day

                      Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X