One more day has gone.. with hope I travel daily that it would be cleared and the road promised to us (Greater Fairdabad) would become a reality ... Every evening I come back from the same Jam same congested enchroached road near sector 29...kehri pull ...that 1km stretch that big pain in ASSS...

hearing LAZY HUDA will demolish it to make wider road ... but its been 2years now ....every time there is a news, in hindi papers n nothing in concerte ...

Those slum dewellers mock me everyday like others ... they stand on my way and tease me ... i feel cheated as I paid my hard earned money ... EDC , which is used to build thier EWS, I pay taxes to build infra of the nation ....but they take that money as compensation .... i feel pitty ....

I wonder they are poor or am I ? as they have cars, they afford mutton chicken everyday i guess drinks too ... they have no liability to pay hefty electrcity and DG charges , I paid amount for my car parking and they freely parked thier entire family on the road (thats free of cost).. .......the list goes on and on ... than I think its not only my story its the story of this nation..... its a failure of goverment

but I will start my journey tomorrow again with hope.... One day I will get what I was Promised
Read more
563 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This should be sent with recommendations for record facilitation by guiness book of world records for the following categories
    - Maximum delay in a project of this size (8+ years and counting)
    - Maximum number of deadlines miss (lost count after 12)
    - Most incompetent public works agency, HUDA (Haryana Urban Destruction Authority)
    - Most times escalated project (from 4 cr to 40 cr and still growing)

Iski inauguration ke liye kabul chawla ko aur piyush ke lala ko bula lo. yeh na milein to sandigdh bhoo mafia chor mittal aur uske faridabad ke broker ko bula lo. Pehle flat bech logon ko loota aur commission kamai, ab licence bikwa ke commission khane ke chakar mein hain baimaan.

Cheers

BlessU, Triveni is looking to sell its FSI now? Who will buy it? What will be the fate of existing allottees who have paid 85-100% payments?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    BlessU, Triveni is looking to sell its FSI now? Who will buy it? What will be the fate of existing allottees who have paid 85-100% payments?

Only one company can handle that and it's most cursed developer of Faridabad
    CommentQuote
  • R Sedhuraman

Legal Correspondent

New Delhi, January 30

The Supreme Court today directed the Haryana Government to award within two months fresh contracts for the construction of the 136-km Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway and ensure resumption of work within three months.

A special Bench headed by Chief Justice HL Dattu passed the order after Solicitor-General Ranjit Kumar said the new government in Haryana was not willing to pay Rs1,300 crore to the existing concessionaire, KMP Expressways Ltd, as agreed to by the previous regime.

The contractor had claimed that 68 per cent of the work was over on the project but in reality not even a single kilometre of the expressway could be treated as fully complete, the Solicitor-General said.

The state government had decided to issue fresh tenders within two weeks for the project and award four contracts by dividing the 136-km road in four stretches, instead of giving the entire project to a single concessionaire as was done earlier, Ranjit Kumar said.

Expressing its displeasure over the progress of work on the project at a snail’s pace, the apex court said that at this rate it might take another two decades for its completion which was not acceptable. Work was to have been completed in five years by August, 2012, the Bench noted. Justices Arun Mishra and Adarsh Kumar Goel were the other members of the Bench.

The Solicitor-General assured the court that the state would squeeze time and set strict deadlines for the new concessionaires.

KMP e-way, also known as Delhi Western Peripheral E-way, is part of the efforts to decongest traffic in the Capital and minimise the problem of alarming pollution levels arising from vehicular emissions. After hearing a PIL filed in 1985, the SC had also directed construction of a similar expressway on the eastern side of Delhi to enable vehicles plying between Haryana, Punjab, UP and other states to bypass the Capital.

Appearing for KMP Expressways Ltd, senior advocate Kapil Sibal said the cancellation of the contract awarded to his client and the new state government’s refusal to pay Rs1,300 crore for the completed work were under arbitration and as such the SC order for awarding fresh contracts would render the arbitration proceedings meaningless.

At this, the Bench clarified that its order would not come in the way of the settlement proceedings.
    CommentQuote
  • Approach road construction started for the bridge sector 86/87 towards the Agra canal. At least UP-Irrigation department will deliver it much before the Haryana Irrigation Department from the Gurgaon Canal road where there are lot of Jhuggies.
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds great! No news on Malerna ROB or Greater Noida link road?
    CommentQuote
  • Malerna ROB is operational though not inaugurated yet...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • हुडा ने हरित पट्टी से हटाए अवैध निर्माण

Publish Date:Wed, 11 Mar 2015 05:11 PM (IST) | Updated Date:Wed, 11 Mar 2015 05:11 PM (IST)

जागरण संवाददाता, फरीदाबाद: बाइपास रोड श्रमिक विहार के आसपास हरित पट्टी में अनधिकृत रूप से बने मकान व झुग्गियों को हुडा की सर्वे ब्रांच ने बुधवार को धराशायी कर दिया। तोड़फोड़ के दौरान भारी पुलिस फोर्स थी। लोगों ने हुडा अधिकारियों से मकान खाली करने के लिए एक महीने का समय मांगा है। इस पर उन्हें समय दिए जाने के साथ कार्रवाई स्थगित कर दी गई।
    बाइपास रोड की हरित पट्टी पर जगह-जगह कब्जा है। लोगों ने पक्के मकान व झुग्गियां बनाई हुई हैं। इतना ही नही लोगों ने दुकानें तक बना रखी हैं और कई स्थानों पर दुधारू पशु बांध कर दूध बेचने का काम किया हुआ है। इससे हरित पट्टी खराब हो रही है। सर्वे ब्रांच ने इन अवैध निर्माणों को तोड़ने के लिए योजना बनाई। हालांकि सर्वे ब्रांच ने लोगों को एक महीने पहले ही जगह खाली करने के लिए कहा था। सर्वे ब्रांच ने बुधवार को तोड़फोड़ के लिए ड्यूटी मजिस्ट्रेट संपदा अधिकारी सतपाल सिंह को नियुक्त किया गया था। सेक्टर-31 थाना प्रभारी गुलाब सिंह के नेतृत्व में भारी पुलिस भी साथ था। सर्वे ब्रांच ने श्रमिक विहार के पास से तोड़फोड़ शुरू की और मकान, दुकान और झुग्गियों को तोड़ना शुरू कर दिया। बाद में लोगों ने मौके पर मौजूद संपदा अधिकारी सतपाल सिंह और सर्वे एसडीओ मनोज सैनी से मकान खाली करने के लिए एक महीने का समय मांगा। अधिकारियों द्वारा समय दिए जाने के बाद तोड़फोड़ की कार्रवाई स्थगित कर दी गई।
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Wonderful news that green belt will help reduce the pollution which are increasing because of growing number of vehicles on the road.
    CommentQuote
  • It will indeed beautify the city but encroachments are a big obstacle.. Approach Roads for flyovers connecting Faridabad and Neharpar are also stuck because of these encroachments. Any action taken by authorities to remove them?
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote

• Good news one after another seems that government is working here.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • बाइपास रोड पर तोड़फोड में पुलिस पर पथराव

Publish Date:Fri, 01 May 2015 07:38 PM (IST) | Updated Date:Fri, 01 May 2015 07:38 PM (IST)

जागरण संवाददाता, बल्लभगढ़: बाईपास रोड पर अवैध बनी झुग्गी व दुकानों को गिराने पहुंचे हुडा के तोड़फोड़ दस्ते को लोगों के भारी विरोध का सामना करना पड़ा। लोगों ने पुलिस व अन्य कर्मियों पर पथराव कर दिया। इसमें एक पुलिसकर्मी घायल हो गया। पुलिस ने किसी तरह लोगों को वहां से खदेड़ा। हुडा के संपदा अधिकारी सतपाल ¨सह ड्यूटी मैजिस्ट्रेट मौजूद थे। तिगांव के एसीपी रामचंद्र ने पुलिस की कमान संभाली और समय पर रहते हालात को काबू कर लिया।

हुडा का तोड़फोड़ दस्ता दोपहर बाद बाईपास रोड सेक्टर-8 सर्वोदय अस्पताल चौक के साथ बनी अवैध झुग्गी व दुकानों को गिराने पहुंचा। अभियान शुरू होते ही झुग्गियों में रहने वाले परिवार एकजुट होने लगे। विरोध की आशंका पर आसपास थानों की पुलिस मौके पर तैनात कर दिए। तोड़फोड़ दस्ता जैसे ही झुग्गियों को तोड़ता हुआ अंदर घुसा, वहां एकत्र लोगो ने विरोध शुरू कर दिया। कुछ लोगों ने पुलिस व दस्ते पर पथराव कर दिया। पुलिस ने बल प्रयोग कर प्रदर्शनकारियों को खदेड़ दिया। कुछ लोगों ने झुग्गी व दुकानों के साथ बने शराब का ठेका खाली करने और सामान सुरक्षित निकालने के लिए अधिकारियों से समय मांगा। उन्हें एक घंटे का समय दिया गया इसके बाद अवैध निर्माण गिराया गया।

----------

तोड़फोड के दौरान कुछ लोगों ने विरोध कर पथराव भी किया था। जिन्हे बाद में पुलिस ने मौके से खदेड़ दिया। माहौल शांत होने पर झुग्गी व दुकान वालों ने सामान निकालने के लिए समय मांगा। सामान निकालने के बाद दुकानों के बरामदे में बने शराब के ठेके को भी गिरा दिया। पथराव के दौरान एक हवलदार को हल्की पैर में चोट आई है। आसपास थानों की पुलिस आने के बाद किसी तरह की घटना नहीं घटी। -

रामचंद्र, एसीपी तिगांव।
    CommentQuote
  • यातायात बेहतरी के लिए बाईपास पर बनेगी सर्विस रोड

Publish Date:Wed, 27 May 2015 07:43 PM (IST)

हरियाणा शहरी विकास प्राधिकरण (हुडा) ने लोगों की सहूलियत के लिए बाईपास रोड पर यातायात व्यवस्था को बेहतर बनाने के लिए योजना बनाई है। बाईपास रोड पर जहां अतिक्रमण और वाहन खड़े होने की वजह से दिक्कत होती है, वहां पर सर्विस रोड बनाई जाएगी। इस योजना को अमलीजामा पहनाने के लिए हुडा ने बजट बनाकर स्वीकृति के लिए भेज दिया है।

मलेरना रेलवे ओवर ब्रिज बनने के बाद बाईपास रोड पर ट्रैफिक का दवाब काफी बढ़ गया है। रोड पर कई जगहों पर अधिक भीड़ होने और अतिक्रमण होने के कारण यातायात व्यवस्था बिगड़ जाती है। जिससे की लोगों को परेशानी झेलनी पड़ती है। इस समस्या के समाधान के लिए हुडा कुछ जगहों पर स्लिप रोड बनाकर इस समस्या का समाधान करेगा। वहीं तीन स्थानों पर सर्विस रोड बनाकर यातायात को बेहतर बनाने का प्रयास करेगा। हुडा पहले चरण में सेक्टर-9, बसेलवा कालोनी और सेक्टर-37 के पास सर्विस रोड बनाएगा। सेक्टर-9 में बाईपास रोड के साथ पानी के कई अवैध बो¨रग चलते हैं और यहां पर अक्सर पानी ले जाने वाले टैंकर व ट्रैक खड़े रहते हैं। इसके अलावा यहां बनी मार्केट में भी काफी अतिक्रमण हो रहा है, जिसके कारण यातायात व्यवस्था बाधित होती है। इनके अलावा बसेलवा कालोनी के पास और सेक्टर-37 के पास ट्रैफिक अधिक हो जाने के कारण वाहनों की गति धीमी हो जाती है। इस काम को करने के लिए दो करोड़ रुपये का बजट तैयार किया गया है।

----------

बाईपास रोड के साथ तीन जगहों पर सर्विस रोड बनाए जाएंगे। इसके लिए बजट स्वीकृति के लिए भेजा गया है। बजट पास होने के बाद काम शुरू करा दिया जाएगा।
    - भूपेंद्र ¨सह, कार्यकारी अभियंता।
    CommentQuote
  • 5 जुलाई तक हटाएं अतिक्रमण नहीं तो चलेगा बुलडोजर
    - हूडा ने जारी किया सार्वजनिक नोटिस

बाईपास रोड पर बने अवैध कब्जों को हटाने के लिए हूडा ने तैयारियां शुरू कर दी हैं। हूडा एस्टेट ऑफिसर रीगन कुमार ने बताया कि बाईपास रोड पर अवैध निर्माणों को खाली करने के लिए 5 जुलाई तक का समय दिया गया है। यदि इस दौरान यहां हुए अतिक्रमण को नहीं हटाया जाता है तो हूडा इस पर कार्यवाही करेगा। 5 जुलाई के बाद पुलिस की मौजूदगी में हूडा अतिक्रमण को हटाने के लिए बुलडोजर चलाएगा। हूडा ने इस बारे में नोटिस जारी कर के लोगों को अतिक्रमण हटाने के लिए कहा है। इस नोटिस में बाईपास रोड पर हूडा व सिंचाई विभाग की जमीन पर बने निर्माणों व कब्जों को हटाने के लिए कहा गया है। बाईपास रोड पर जगह - जगह अवैध निर्माण बने हुए हैं। यह अतिक्रमण बाईपास रोड के निर्माण में बाधक बन रहे थे। बाईपास रोड पर कई जगह ढाबे, छोटी दुकानें व झुग्गियां बन गई हैं। इनके कारण ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद को फरीदाबाद से जोड़ने वाले पुलों के रास्ते में बाधा हो रही है। हालांकि हूडा अवैध निर्माणों को हटाने के लिए समय - समय पर कार्रवाई करता रहता है, लेकिन लोग एक जगह कार्रवाई होने के बाद दूसरी जगह जाकर झुग्गी बना लेते हैं। ऐसे में हूडा ने यहां पर बड़े स्तर पर कार्रवाई करने की प्लानिंग की है।
    CommentQuote