Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

Collapse
X
Collapse

Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

Last updated: June 7 2016
498 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    #91

    Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

    Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
    Village manjhawali is right behind sector 77 ( abt 10 km away) so it would make sense to make this 90m road as a continuation of periphery road ( sec-75/76/77 side). Also the bridge on that road is also under construction to connect to bypass road.
    garg ji manjhawli village is not near sector 77 it is neemka village , manjhawli is near yamuna river , actualy they are planing for master plan 2031 in which more than 50 sector are coming and they are planing for these sectors as u know that govt want more and more money

    Comment

    • #92

      #92

      Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

      guys...what about the by pass road stretch from sector 29 - till the sector 18. Are jhuggis removed?

      Comment

      • #93

        #93

        Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

        Originally posted by investor101 View Post
        guys...what about the by pass road stretch from sector 29 - till the sector 18. Are jhuggis removed?
        have a look
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=47341&page=21

        Comment

        • #94

          #94

          Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

          Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
          garg ji manjhawli village is not near sector 77 it is neemka village , manjhawli is near yamuna river , actualy they are planing for master plan 2031 in which more than 50 sector are coming and they are planing for these sectors as u know that govt want more and more money
          yes it is not near that's why I wrote 10 km...
          But my point was that it is 10 km in a straight line towards east. And that 90m road which needs to connect to bypass road would also need a bridge on both canals

          Comment

          • #95

            #95

            Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

            Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
            yes it is not near that's why I wrote 10 km...
            But my point was that it is 10 km in a straight line towards east. And that 90m road which needs to connect to bypass road would also need a bridge on both canals
            There are several routes floated in market and every builder is moulding as per their convenient. However, technically speaking as per my assumption road from Noida should met near sector 87 and from Greater Noida it could be near sector 77.
            Last edited April 14 2013, 07:55 PM.
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

            Comment

            • #96

              #96

              Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

              Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
              yes it is not near that's why I wrote 10 km...
              But my point was that it is 10 km in a straight line towards east. And that 90m road which needs to connect to bypass road would also need a bridge on both canals
              sorry i dont see in bracket
              actually the 75 meter master road starting from sector 87 will ends near sector 65 this road is 70 % compleated in imt while they have to made it in sector 72 ( neemka village ) and huda officers are also in process to acuire land in sector 84 , because it is 2 nd bypass or u can say a middle road for current greater faridabad and upcoming sectors of faridabad

              Comment

              • #97

                #97

                Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

                Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                There are several routes floated in market and every builder is moulding as per their convenient. However, technically speaking as per my assumption road from Noida should met near sector 87 and from Greater Noida it could be near sector 77.
                hi

                In the Noida master plan there are provision for two bridges to connect to Fbd. besides the Epe which connects to GNoida. these are infact marked on wikimapia also.

                moreover last year while NExt issue was at its peak a leading news paper had run campaign for various issues pertaining to NOIDA, fng was one of then. taking cognigence of the news report NCRPB had summoned HUDA , NOIDA & GDA. huda stated that the project was scraped, gda stated that it was in the process of building while Noida stated that it had almost completed its part of the project. Ncrpb rapped huda and areviving the project made noida as the in charge for completing the project. so the river bridges would most probably be made by noida and huda wud build the approach on haryana side.


                if a rti can be filed with noida the exact status can be found out. wud request mr. rajeev to pls send a copy of his rti to noida also. noidas a*s wud probably be lighter than huda so easier to move.

                rgds

                starnews

                Comment

                • #98

                  #98

                  Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

                  Originally posted by Starnews View Post
                  hi

                  In the Noida master plan there are provision for two bridges to connect to Fbd. besides the Epe which connects to GNoida. these are infact marked on wikimapia also.

                  moreover last year while NExt issue was at its peak a leading news paper had run campaign for various issues pertaining to NOIDA, fng was one of then. taking cognigence of the news report NCRPB had summoned HUDA , NOIDA & GDA. huda stated that the project was scraped, gda stated that it was in the process of building while Noida stated that it had almost completed its part of the project. Ncrpb rapped huda and areviving the project made noida as the in charge for completing the project. so the river bridges would most probably be made by noida and huda wud build the approach on haryana side.


                  if a rti can be filed with noida the exact status can be found out. wud request mr. rajeev to pls send a copy of his rti to noida also. noidas a*s wud probably be lighter than huda so easier to move.

                  rgds

                  starnews
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  U summed it all mate.. very right direction.

                  RTI to Huda has already been sent by Rajeev ji..

                  Sending another to Noida authorities would make it double sure.. Any idea what authorities to write to??

                  Cheers

                  Comment

                  • #99

                    #99

                    Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

                    one more aproval
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Re : Bridges across Gurgaon amp Agra Canal Greater Faridabad NewsUpdates

                      गुड़गांव नहर के तीन पुलों का बजट ओके
                      गुड़गांव नहर के तीन पुलों का बजट ओके - Gurgaon canal OK three bridges budget - Navbharat Times
                      Apr 15, 2013, 08.00AM IST
                      एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ फरीदाबाद
                      ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद और फरीदाबाद को जोड़ने के लिए आगरा और गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले पुलों के निर्माण को लेकर हूडा ने कवायद तेज कर दी है। हूडा उच्च अधिकारियों ने गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले तीन पुलों के बजट को मंजूरी दे दी है। उम्मीद है कि जल्द ही इसी नहर पर बनने वाले चौथे पुल और आगरा नहर पर बनने वाले चारों पुलों के बजट को भी मंजूरी मिल जाएगी। उसके बाद पुलों का निर्माण तेजी से शुरू हो जाएगा। हालांकि गुड़गांव नहर पर हरियाणा सिंचाई विभाग ने पहले ही एक पुल का निर्माण शुरू कर दिया है।
                      गे्रटर फरीदाबाद से फरीदाबाद को जोड़ने के लिए आगरा और गुड़गांव नहर पर चार-चार पुलों का निर्माण किया जाना हैं। आगरा नहर पर पुलों का निर्माण यूपी सिंचाई विभाग और गुड़गांव नहर पर पुलों का निर्माण हरियाणा सिंचाई विभाग द्वारा किया जाना है। दोनों विभागों ने अपने-अपने हिस्से के पुलों के निर्माण में आने वाली लागत की डिटेल हूडा को सौंप दी है। हूडा ने बजट उच्च अधिकारियों के पास मंजूरी के लिए भेजा था। गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले तीन पुलों के लिए लगभग 18 करोड़ रुपये के बजट को वहां से मंजूरी दे दी गई है।
                      हूडा अधिकारियों के अनुसार, गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले चार पुलों में से तीन के बजट को मंजूरी दे दी गई है। सिंचाई विभाग के अधिकारी अपनी सहूलियत के हिसाब से चारों में से किसी भी पुल का निर्माण कार्य शुरू कर सकते हैं। हालांकि सिंचाई विभाग ने पहले ही सेक्टर 3 और 8 के डिवाइडिंग रोड के पास गुड़गांव नहर पर पुल बनाने का काम शुरू कर दिया है। यह पुल ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में सेक्टर-74 और 75 के डिवाइडिंग रोड से कनेक्ट होगा। इसके अलावा ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर-87 के आउटर रोड के सामने से फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 18-29 के डिवाइडिंग रोड को जोड़ने के लिए, ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 87-86 के डिवाइडिंग रोड से फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 17-18 की डिवाइडिंग रोड और ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 86-81 की डिवाइडिंग रोड से फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 14-17 की डिवाइडिंग रोड को जोड़ने के लिए पुलों का निर्माण किया जाना है।
                      हूडा एसई एल. के. आहूजा ने बताया कि गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले तीन पुलों के बजट को मंजूरी मिल चुकी है। आगरा नहर पर बनने वाले पुलों और गुड़गांव नहर पर बनने वाले बाकी पुलों के बजट को भी जल्द ही मंजूरी मिल जाएगी। उसके बाद ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद को फरीदाबाद से कनेक्ट करने का काम तेजी से शुरू हो जाएगा।

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X