What is the current status to enhance the connectivity between existing Sectors and Neharpar sectors.

Apart from Khedi Bridge and BPTP private bridge, how many other bridges are in pipeline? Especially sector 86/81 dividing road , I heard is getting connectivity from sector 16/17 dividing road.

Please provide updates.
Read more
462 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Your comments are unhelpful. I am expecting a more meaningful reply who can decipher properly as to what was sent in RTI reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Yep I agree its irrelevant to what you posted but seems more near to realistic view about GFBD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Your comments are unhelpful. I am expecting a more meaningful reply who can decipher properly as to what was sent in RTI reply.

Bro, this is good job. After reading the replay it's clearly visible that somebody is angry, as why citizen are troubling them. They have not answered the questions. Please do file a appeal for that. They might come back and say contact UP Irrigation as they are the one’s who have got the blue prints & responsible for development.

A separate RTI to UP Irrigation should also be filed asking them the same question with copy of the communications they have got from HUDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dtw_Rajeev
    Bro, this is good job. After reading the replay it's clearly visible that somebody is angry, as why citizen are troubling them. They have not answered the questions. Please do file a appeal for that. They might come back and say contact UP Irrigation as they are the one’s who have got the blue prints & responsible for development.

A separate RTI to UP Irrigation should also be filed asking them the same question with copy of the communications they have got from HUDA.

Thanks for the info. Getting appeal ready and a fresh copy for UP irrigation department.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sepulchar
    Bridges will come by 2031 (as per master plan)

I agree, with slight change...i.e. swapping of 1 and 3
    CommentQuote
    RTI Request

Application sent to SPIO, DTP, Faridabad HUDA Complex, Sec-12, Faridabad which was moved to ----->>>>
    The Supritendent engineer, HUDA, Circle, Faridabad which was moved to ------>>>>>>
    The Sub Divisional Engineer, HUDA, Sub Division No.1, Faridabad which was further moved to -------->>>>>>
    SPIO-CUM-EXECUTIVE Engineer, HUDA Division No.2, Faridabad

Then finally a reply recieved which said:-

Now guys the copy of application has been sent back to the offices that transferred this application to SPIO-CUM-EXECUTIVE ENGINEER. Do you think I may get a reply from their office?

What do you deduce out of this reply?

Hi
    Greetings

Firstly, your work is commendable as it is selfless and in the interest of all the homeseekers/inhabitants of Greater Faridabad. I recommend that all reverts and RTI formats pertaining to Greater Faridabad be published on a dedicated thread here on the forum. Would encourage all to contribute.

Though not an expert at RTI, the objection in RTI do not match the description of your RTI.

Actually, it appears that the addressing officer wanted to say something else. He meant that the reply is to be sent from another person/department but put a standard text regarding rejection of RTI.

As suggested by dtw_rajeev, it is a good case for appeal to be made without any delay.. It is a wonderful suggestion from his side to file another RTI to UP irrigation department to have the facts double checked.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Firstly, your work is commendable as it is selfless and in the interest of all the homeseekers/inhabitants of Greater Faridabad. I recommend that all reverts and RTI formats pertaining to Greater Faridabad be published on a dedicated thread here on the forum. Would encourage all to contribute.

Though not an expert at RTI, the objection in RTI do not match the description of your RTI.

Actually, it appears that the addressing officer wanted to say something else. He meant that the reply is to be sent from another person/department but put a standard text regarding rejection of RTI.

As suggested by dtw_rajeev, it is a good case for appeal to be made without any delay.. It is a wonderful suggestion from his side to file another RTI to UP irrigation department to have the facts double checked.

Cheers

Thanks, I am readying both and will post the reply here soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally received reply today from HUDA Division-3. I mapped the locations given in the reply and they are coming out to be the same as reported in news in the past.

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 87 की आउटर रोड के सामने से फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 18-29 की डिवाइडिंग रोड पर, ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 86-87 की डिवाइडिंग रोड से फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 17-18 की डिवाइडिंग रोड पर, ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 81-86 की डिवाइडिंग रोड से फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 14-17 की डिवाइडिंग रोड पर, फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर-3-8 की डिवाइडिंग रोड से ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के सेक्टर 74-75 की डिवाडिंग रोड को जोड़ने का प्रस्ताव है।

Here is the RTI reply. So we can say that all the news that we have been reading over last few weeks about estimates, approvals etc. is actually true and not paid news like many of my friends have been saying.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Finally received reply today from HUDA Division-3. I mapped the locations given in the reply and they are coming out to be the same as reported in news in the past.

Here is the RTI reply. So we can say that all the news that we have been reading over last few weeks about estimates, approvals etc. is actually true and not paid news like many of my friends have been saying.

Hi
    Greetings

Though these bridges are long due. Actual ground work was done by Ex-DC Dr Rakesh Gupta.. He was the one who initiated meetings and talks with the UP Irrigation Dept.

Hope the babus in Chandigarh dont sit on the approvals and tender process starts in right earnest at the earliest.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, he was by far the best DC faridabad has seen in last few years
    CommentQuote
  • What are these new markings of pillers at proposed bridges site, at sec 81/86 dividing and 86/87dividing master road (tigon wale road k pass). These are clear site indications for bridges.
    CommentQuote
  • These new markings are certainly for the bridges..However, it would take minimum 2-3 years for these bridges to be built, once the tender is approved.

There is no project which is beneficiary of these bridges in near future, including Omaxe Heights, as both of these bridges are very close to Kheri and BPTP Bridge.
    The best achievement along with these bridges would be widening and repairing of existing Agra Canal. And may be in the long term, smooth drive without using Kheri bridge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    These new markings are certainly for the bridges..However, it would take minimum 2-3 years for these bridges to be built, once the tender is approved.

There is no project which is beneficiary of these bridges in near future, including Omaxe Heights, as both of these bridges are very close to Kheri and BPTP Bridge.
    The best achievement along with these bridges would be widening and repairing of existing Agra Canal. And may be in the long term, smooth drive without using Kheri bridge.

Yes I agree, Omaxe heights will not get much out of it, Sec 81/86 bridge is almost 800meters away and sec 87/86 (tigaon wala) is around 600meters away from Omaxe.
    CommentQuote
  • 800 meters are nothing when residents have to travel 30 kms oneway to work.
    CommentQuote
  • The existing bridges are not away from OH more than 1.2 and 1.5 KM's any way. It's just a benefit of only 600 Meters Odd, would not be substantial without Pakki Roads across Agra Canal.
    CommentQuote