What is the current status to enhance the connectivity between existing Sectors and Neharpar sectors.

Apart from Khedi Bridge and BPTP private bridge, how many other bridges are in pipeline? Especially sector 86/81 dividing road , I heard is getting connectivity from sector 16/17 dividing road.

Please provide updates.
Read more
462 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • actually you can take your car

The black top is done and the bridge is connected now however there is a very small patch just in the middle where two bridges join still is kuttcha so there would be some extra dust on the car so make sure your car windows are rolled up.

This bridge will serve the traffic coming from delhi side.

day after tomorrow is the day when the next date for case no 19069 against huda resumes hearing again.

Anyways will try to post the pics soon
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=70486https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=70487https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=70488https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=70489

Rohit @Delhi: The new bridge I was talking about
    Rohit @Delhi: As per standard operating procedure of huda a tiny bit is left unbuilt
    Rohit @Delhi: Nevertheless it is operational and good substitute for kheri pul if you are coming from Delhi side or going towards ballabhgarh side Rohit @Delhi: Nevertheless it is operational and good substitute for kheri pul if you are coming from Delhi side or going towards ballabhgarh side Rohit @Delhi: Nevertheless it is operational and good substitute for kheri pul if you are coming from Delhi side or going towards ballabhgarh side Rohit @Delhi: Nevertheless it is operational and good substitute for kheri pul if you are coming from Delhi side or going towards ballabhgarh side
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is this the bridge which leads you upto Omaxe Heights
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachasauda
    Is this the bridge which leads you upto Omaxe Heights

yes, kind of
    CommentQuote
  • yaar zero likes about such a big news - typical fakirabadi attitude - agar ye noida ya gurgaon hota to bas 20 likes mil jaate aur hot topic ban jaata.

huh fakirabad
    CommentQuote
  • I think the above one is one which is near Puri.

What is the status of the one in front of Sector 29 Intersection and other one which is in front of Adani CNG Pump. In front of both these bridges the slum cluster exists on Bypass
    CommentQuote
  • Seems will be operational only in next year !
    CommentQuote
  • Awesome pics and great effort..though we all rightly crib at the slow speed at which HUDA functions, one has to say that in the last 12-18 months there has been a great change in Faridabad ..so many great schools opening up, these 4 bridges ( i'm sure will be open soon enough ), the metro, the 2 bridges connecting to NOIDA and making a signal free NH2 - for the 1st time one has to say that things are definitely looking up for Faridabad..
    CommentQuote
  • This is great news !!!!

its been really long that we heard any positive news on the development of the area.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bridges now operational !! The 1st one is at Sector 29/87 crossing - narrow but easily drive able access from bypass and the 2nd one opens up close to Puri 81 High Street..great news for all of us !
    CommentQuote
  • That's good news can someone post pictures
    CommentQuote
  • Tomorrow will be a golden day in the history of Greater Faridabad when we will cross Agra-Gurgaon canal through sector 17 bridge. Demolition of jhuggies are in full swing. tomorrow by 4.00 P.M. they have to vacate their jhuggies. After vacation of jhuggies their debris will be used for making slip road.
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit @Delhi: The demolition of jhuggies in front of sector 17 bridge is almost complete. Now they are selling their bricks to adjoing jhuggies wala so that they can construct 1-2 rooms more. Hopefully by tomorrow evening it will functional by pedstal.
    Rohit @Delhi: Now the indian oil petrol pump can be seen from bridge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Tomorrow will be a golden day in the history of Greater Faridabad when we will cross Agra-Gurgaon canal through sector 17 bridge. Demolition of jhuggies are in full swing. tomorrow by 4.00 P.M. they have to vacate their jhuggies. After vacation of jhuggies their debris will be used for making slip road.

How does this benefits?
    Sorry for being uneducated, looking into Neharpar area after a gap of 5 yearswhen I sold my BPTP Prk elite floor in H Block
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    How does this benefits?
    Sorry for being uneducated, looking into Neharpar area after a gap of 5 yearswhen I sold my BPTP Prk elite floor in H Block

Seamless connectivity what that bridge brings, no more detour to bptp bridge or getting stuck in jam of kheri pul, now from master road straight to bypass road.
    This bridge is boon to Omaxe heights, summer palms, royal hills, residency, Pearl floors, kunjean heights, e block elite floors, bptp villa and many schools on the master road.
    This bridge will serve as the demarker between the gaon of naharpar and the modern colonies and societies of greater faridabad.

Rohit
    CommentQuote