HEART LOCATION OF FARIDABAD SEC-77,FARIDABAD
SINGAPORE LIFE STYLE
UPCOMING METRO IN 2014
ONLY PAY 15% NO NEED TO PAY INTEREST/EMI TILL 3 YEARS
INAUGURAL DISCOUNT FOR LIMITED UNITS
HURRY BOOK BEFORE PRICE REVISES
LARGEST SWIMMING POOL 40 MTRE FIRST TIME IN FARIDABAD TILL DATE
DETAILS OF BPTP PARK SENTOSA ARE:
BSP - 4250 – DISCOUNT 255 = 3995/- PER SQ. FT.
SIZES:
3BHK - 1500 SQ.FT.
4BHK - 2145 SQ.FT.
LOCATION - SECTOR-77, FARIDABAD
G+23 TOWERS.
7.5 ACRES
ONLY 250 UNITS PRIME LOCATION OF FARIDABAD
BOOKING AMOUNT
FOR 3BHK IS 3.0 LACS AND
FOR 4BHK IS 4.0 LACS.

Park Sentosa has thoughtfully designed homes which combine luxurious facilities with practical needs to bring families closer. It is a place, not far away, where distances do not keep loved ones apart. Where comfort and peace of mind are givens and the demands of time do not disappoint those who matter the most.

Facilities for Kids:

· Day care
· Play school
· Sports coaching
· Playground
· Outdoor activity zone
Facilities for Elderly:

· 24-hour clinic
· On-call assistance
· Enhanced security
· Temperature controlled multi-purpose hall
Common Facilities:

· Concierge
· Library
· Laundromat
· Car wash & pet care
· Media room
Activities:

· Badminton & lawn tennis courts
· Table tennis & squash court
· 40 MTR. Swimming pool & yoga facilities
Read more
74 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New launch BPTP Sentosa sec 77

Got some news regarding new launch by BPTP named SENTOSA in sector 77

Unit sizes 1630 sqft 3 BHK, 2150 sqft 4 BHK

Price - 4500 rs/sqft
    Discount- 505 psqft

Booking amount- 3 lacs + tax

So Finally BPTP has set the Ball rolling for New Launches
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 77 for Rs 4000 (after discount).....
    Why can't we go for other projects in sector or other sectors which are selling at 2500-3600 per square feet and are nearing possession in a 6 months-year's time.

Bapu ke antim shab yaad aa gaye, "Hey Ram". Kabul Chawla khun ki akhiri boond bhi nichodega.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the Indication of things to come, now that BPTP has gone ahead and advertised such prices, soon smaller Builder projects would surface as well
    CommentQuote
  • I liked the 3 years subvention scheme thing though. I hope 3 years start from the start of construction or BBA and not booking. :-p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I liked the 3 years subvention scheme thing though. I hope 3 years start from the start of construction or BBA and not booking. :-p

given its BPTP they would have started counting those 3 years THE moment you thought about buying
    CommentQuote
  • 4000+ BSP for Sec-77 is not attractive at the moment though.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Sector 77 for Rs 4000 (after discount).....
    Why can't we go for other projects in sector or other sectors which are selling at 2500-3600 per square feet and are nearing possession in a 6 months-year's time.

Bapu ke antim shab yaad aa gaye, "Hey Ram". Kabul Chawla khun ki akhiri boond bhi nichodega.

The situation on the ground is most of the young guys only have around 10 odd lakhs in cash and for rest they depend on the bank loan - see the scheme pay 15% which is somewhat close to 10 lakhs and for rest bank loan with no emi for 3 years

Subvention schemes are hit for most of the time as it gives people a breathing space that they own a property but do not have to pay anything for next 3 years at the end of 3 years either they will get the property or they can exit with some small premium if they do not wish to hold -

Take my word for granted atleast 70-80% of the work would be completed by the end of 3 years bptp is smart - they outsource the civil construction and bound the contractor on time bound contract so they do not have to pay any escalated construction cost and ofcourse they can extract that excalated cost from the buyers.

Anyways coming back to the project - it looks like a good project and the theme is wow! this is only going to act as a feather in the cap of Gr Faridabad and will boost all the properties there.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Folks

I m looking at entering FBD RE and have approx 10 L to invest. I cant take a loan straightaway so want to know if this proj is a good option since its in prelaunch state. I can wait for 5 yrs for delivery..
    Any help/guidance will be much appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote
  • This is not a Pre launch rather an Official launch.

I don't think anyone here would advise you to go with BPTP and that too at this rate.

It would be better to wait for other launches which may happen pretty soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    This is not a Pre launch rather an Official launch.

I don't think anyone here would advise you to go with BPTP and that too at this rate.

Whatever we say, BPTP will manage to sell this project also, even if the project launches with 4200/- BSP (after discount). Remember, what happened for Parkland Pride. No one thought that BPTP will be able to sell even 10 % of the units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    This is not a Pre launch rather an Official launch.

Thanks prabhjeetran.
    One additional question: which builder/new launch should i wait for?will they also launch at 4000-ish? I dont think i can afford rates such as 5000 at which puri is planning a launch.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    Folks

I m looking at entering FBD RE and have approx 10 L to invest. I cant take a loan straightaway so want to know if this proj is a good option since its in prelaunch state. I can wait for 5 yrs for delivery..
    Any help/guidance will be much appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9100

Since you are not in a position to go for Bank loan & your budget is 10L only, better you refrain yourself from any investment in GFBD. My POV. Bcoz
    1)You need to go for a fresh launch only. Pre- launch in banned & most of the builders are not accepting any chq before launch
    2)Most of the fresh launch/ booking are at 30%-40% higher than resale price of that area.
    3)After booking, common payment terms, you need to pay out all the money within 90 days of booking.
    4)Next demand will be construction linked & you can expect it after 6-9 months. Then you need to arrange additional cash or apply for bank loan (if at all the project become bankable by the time). Else you need to exit through secondary market. Since you have purchased at inflated rate, it is unlikely that you can earn any profit within 10-12 months from booking.

But dude, sometime miracle do happen, the delivery of Master road & few residential/ commercial can jack-up the price of the area. Think wisely & take view of other forum members also, before act.
    CommentQuote
  • 3995/- mei , vo bhi new launch mei aur vo bhi sector 77 mei.....badiya hain
    CommentQuote
  • Sayan
    Thanks for the valuable advice.
    I d like to make a small correction though. I have 10L initially but can easily save 10L-12L per year for this purpose. I just want to stay away from the loan as much as possible which is why i m interested in a new launch.
    Question is what price and what builder? Can we expect a better rate by a better builder in new launch or do members see this as the lowest launch rate possible?
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    Sayan
    Thanks for the valuable advice.
    I d like to make a small correction though. I have 10L initially but can easily save 10L-12L per year for this purpose. I just want to stay away from the loan as much as possible which is why i m interested in a new launch.
    Question is what price and what builder? Can we expect a better rate by a better builder in new launch or do members see this as the lowest launch rate possible?
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100

in subvention scheme you ought to take the loan - after initial payment of 15 -20% the builder arranges the loan for you with tied up banker - and please note that if due to any reason if your profile does not match the banker you may not get the loan.

so it is required to do some due deligence before writing the cheque.

rohit
    CommentQuote