BPTP Sentosa sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: November 23 2014
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Sentosa sector 77 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
    This is not a Pre launch rather an Official launch.

I don't think anyone here would advise you to go with BPTP and that too at this rate.

It would be better to wait for other launches which may happen pretty soon
    Whatever we say, BPTP will manage to sell this project also, even if the project launches with 4200/- BSP (after discount). Remember, what happened for Parkland Pride. No one thought that BPTP will be able to sell even 10 % of the units.
    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

This is not a Pre launch rather an Official launch.

I don't think anyone here would advise you to go with BPTP and that too at this rate.

It would be better to wait for other launches which may happen pretty soon
      Thanks prabhjeetran.
      One additional question: which builder/new launch should i wait for?will they also launch at 4000-ish? I dont think i can afford rates such as 5000 at which puri is planning a launch.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Comment

Originally posted by anantv View Post
        Folks

I m looking at entering FBD RE and have approx 10 L to invest. I cant take a loan straightaway so want to know if this proj is a good option since its in prelaunch state. I can wait for 5 yrs for delivery..
        Any help/guidance will be much appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9100
        Since you are not in a position to go for Bank loan & your budget is 10L only, better you refrain yourself from any investment in GFBD. My POV. Bcoz
        1)You need to go for a fresh launch only. Pre- launch in banned & most of the builders are not accepting any chq before launch
        2)Most of the fresh launch/ booking are at 30%-40% higher than resale price of that area.
        3)After booking, common payment terms, you need to pay out all the money within 90 days of booking.
        4)Next demand will be construction linked & you can expect it after 6-9 months. Then you need to arrange additional cash or apply for bank loan (if at all the project become bankable by the time). Else you need to exit through secondary market. Since you have purchased at inflated rate, it is unlikely that you can earn any profit within 10-12 months from booking.

But dude, sometime miracle do happen, the delivery of Master road & few residential/ commercial can jack-up the price of the area. Think wisely & take view of other forum members also, before act.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

3995/- mei , vo bhi new launch mei aur vo bhi sector 77 mei.....badiya hain

Comment

Sayan
            Thanks for the valuable advice.
            I d like to make a small correction though. I have 10L initially but can easily save 10L-12L per year for this purpose. I just want to stay away from the loan as much as possible which is why i m interested in a new launch.
            Question is what price and what builder? Can we expect a better rate by a better builder in new launch or do members see this as the lowest launch rate possible?
            Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Comment

Sayan
              I d like to make a small correction though. I have 10L initially but can easily save 10L-12L per year for this purpose. I just want to stay away from the loan as much as possible which is why i m interested in a new launch.
              Question is what price and what builder? Can we expect a better rate by a better builder in new launch or do members see this as the lowest launch rate possible?
              Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100
              in subvention scheme you ought to take the loan - after initial payment of 15 -20% the builder arranges the loan for you with tied up banker - and please note that if due to any reason if your profile does not match the banker you may not get the loan.

so it is required to do some due deligence before writing the cheque.

rohit

Comment

Sayan
                Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100
                There is a project by Shiv sai in sector 88 which is expected to launch by January at around 3800 psqft

Another project named Vision one has already been launched in sector 89 at around 35 lacs for 2 Bhk .

There may be many more launches coming up but I am not aware. So better be patient than going in Hurry with BPTP

Comment

There is a project by Shiv sai in sector 88 which is expected to launch by January at around 3800 psqft

Another project named Vision one has already been launched in sector 89 at around 35 lacs for 2 Bhk .

There may be many more launches coming up but I am not aware. So better be patient than going in Hurry with BPTP
                  bptp is now getting into luxury projects recall its recent launches - parkland pride, the deck and now sentosh.

So, no matter what the built quality is class apart

rohit

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

May I know
                    - Size of Project (no. of units/acreage)
                    - License details
                    - EC approved or not?
                    - Which bank is providing subvention
                    - What are the terms of Subvention.. Is it construction linked subvention of no interest till 2/3 years??
                    - Is there a CLP option also available?
                    - Is the building plan approved?? if yes what is the floor plan and therefore loading?
                    - Specifications
                    - Site Plan
                    and finally, is this project on DD land??

Singapore!!.. Santosa Island!!

Cheers

Comment

@anantv if you are just looking for 10 lakhs to put to work as of now then you can check klj projects most of them will fit the bill and since its would be clp and you have said that you can arrange 10 odd per year then it would be idle for you - 10 now 10 next year and 10 year after.

since klj projects are in sec 77 you get all the benefits of master road, after a year of so you can choose to exit the project and believe me there would be hardly any appreciation on this bptp project for atleast one year.

rohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X