HEART LOCATION OF FARIDABAD SEC-77,FARIDABAD
SINGAPORE LIFE STYLE
UPCOMING METRO IN 2014
ONLY PAY 15% NO NEED TO PAY INTEREST/EMI TILL 3 YEARS
INAUGURAL DISCOUNT FOR LIMITED UNITS
HURRY BOOK BEFORE PRICE REVISES
LARGEST SWIMMING POOL 40 MTRE FIRST TIME IN FARIDABAD TILL DATE
DETAILS OF BPTP PARK SENTOSA ARE:
BSP - 4250 – DISCOUNT 255 = 3995/- PER SQ. FT.
SIZES:
3BHK - 1500 SQ.FT.
4BHK - 2145 SQ.FT.
LOCATION - SECTOR-77, FARIDABAD
G+23 TOWERS.
7.5 ACRES
ONLY 250 UNITS PRIME LOCATION OF FARIDABAD
BOOKING AMOUNT
FOR 3BHK IS 3.0 LACS AND
FOR 4BHK IS 4.0 LACS.

Park Sentosa has thoughtfully designed homes which combine luxurious facilities with practical needs to bring families closer. It is a place, not far away, where distances do not keep loved ones apart. Where comfort and peace of mind are givens and the demands of time do not disappoint those who matter the most.

Facilities for Kids:

· Day care
· Play school
· Sports coaching
· Playground
· Outdoor activity zone
Facilities for Elderly:

· 24-hour clinic
· On-call assistance
· Enhanced security
· Temperature controlled multi-purpose hall
Common Facilities:

· Concierge
· Library
· Laundromat
· Car wash & pet care
· Media room
Activities:

· Badminton & lawn tennis courts
· Table tennis & squash court
· 40 MTR. Swimming pool & yoga facilities
Read more
74 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    Sayan
    Thanks for the valuable advice.
    I d like to make a small correction though. I have 10L initially but can easily save 10L-12L per year for this purpose. I just want to stay away from the loan as much as possible which is why i m interested in a new launch.
    Question is what price and what builder? Can we expect a better rate by a better builder in new launch or do members see this as the lowest launch rate possible?
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100

There is a project by Shiv sai in sector 88 which is expected to launch by January at around 3800 psqft

Another project named Vision one has already been launched in sector 89 at around 35 lacs for 2 Bhk .

There may be many more launches coming up but I am not aware. So better be patient than going in Hurry with BPTP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    There is a project by Shiv sai in sector 88 which is expected to launch by January at around 3800 psqft

Another project named Vision one has already been launched in sector 89 at around 35 lacs for 2 Bhk .

There may be many more launches coming up but I am not aware. So better be patient than going in Hurry with BPTP

bptp is now getting into luxury projects recall its recent launches - parkland pride, the deck and now sentosh.

So, no matter what the built quality is class apart

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

May I know
    - Size of Project (no. of units/acreage)
    - License details
    - EC approved or not?
    - Which bank is providing subvention
    - What are the terms of Subvention.. Is it construction linked subvention of no interest till 2/3 years??
    - Is there a CLP option also available?
    - Is the building plan approved?? if yes what is the floor plan and therefore loading?
    - Specifications
    - Site Plan
    and finally, is this project on DD land??

Singapore!!.. Santosa Island!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • @anantv if you are just looking for 10 lakhs to put to work as of now then you can check klj projects most of them will fit the bill and since its would be clp and you have said that you can arrange 10 odd per year then it would be idle for you - 10 now 10 next year and 10 year after.

since klj projects are in sec 77 you get all the benefits of master road, after a year of so you can choose to exit the project and believe me there would be hardly any appreciation on this bptp project for atleast one year.

rohit
    CommentQuote
    Thanks prabhjeetran.
    One additional question: which builder/new launch should i wait for?will they also launch at 4000-ish? I dont think i can afford rates such as 5000 at which puri is planning a launch.

Sent from my GT-I9100

omaxe is a reputed builder...puri is also good.

btw puri is planing at ~ 6000 and not 5000
    CommentQuote
  • Guys can't get rational behind absurd pricing by BPTP:
    KLJ in sector 77 are available at 2250-2400 psf with construction work is on. BPTP is pricing at 4500 p+ atrocious development charges.
    Why would someone put hard earned money in BPTP. Let me put one hypothetical situation:
    Size and Price of 3 BHK unit: 2300 PSF and 1600 (in KLJ) and 4000 (after discount) in BPTP.
    Price difference: 27.2 L. Hence question arises, with this extra money can't we make house super super luxurious by any standard. I am assuming that KLJ structure is not compromised and will be of almost same quality of BPTP. Difference will further accentuate with BPTP's additional charges such DC around 450-500, Parking Covered 3-4 L, Club membership of Rs 3L to name few.

Whether project will find buyers or not is something different but we should rationally evaluate the worthiness (from end user or otherwise) of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Even from investor's point of view, I would not put my money in Sec-77 for 4000/sq ft. Better to go for KLJ in that case. Most of the structure is completed and is still available at much lesser price than this Sentosa. So you can expect more appreciation in that price and that too quickly because master roads in that area are almost ready and will be completed soon.
    CommentQuote
  • i agree wid rohit,there could be many stories if searched upon are available in the market,i am not recommending but do study some self subvension from era in that area where upfront outflow is low and moreover guys are we really ready for this kind of singapore style products in which there are very few or no balconies in the apartments,
    i guess in gurgaon this concept was launched by vatika also and they are struggling hard to sell,
    so just dont go by the words SINGAPORE,try getting details from the broker as its launch not prelaunch.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks folks for all the advice and information.
    Mikey,
    On the klj greens thread you've advised investors to stay away from klj greens and move to better located areas. Since i m not an end user, can you point me to any good options for long term investment in better locations?
    Thanks again for all the help.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote
    Thanks folks for all the advice and information.
    Mikey,
    On the klj greens thread you've advised investors to stay away from klj greens and move to better located areas. Since i m not an end user, can you point me to any good options for long term investment in better locations?
    Thanks again for all the help.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Projects in Sec-75, Sec-80, Sec-81 to Sec-88 are all worth investing in from location perspective. I did not say "Stay Away", I said for a certain price, like for 3000/sq ft in resale, I may not take KLJ Greens in Sec-77 but RPS Savana in Sec-88 or Universal Greens in Sec-85. Every location has a price tag. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at BPTP's price tag for Sentosa, other projects in the sector 77,76,78,83,84, 89 are looking VFM. In few sectors units are available nearly at half the rate proposed by BPTP.
    If someone is getting good deal in any of the sectors of Neharpar, it make sense to seal it ASAP. Sector roads are taking shape at a health pace. Once all roads are ready (in year's time), prices will go north.
    So far Faridabad in general and Neharpar in particular had disadvantage of not having good connectivity with Delhi, Gurgaon, poor or non existent infra. However situation is definitely changing though pace can be debated. Master roads in Nehrapar with sewage, electricity, PNG (I wish it should also follow soon) and water will be a big boost for area's image.
    What we got:

Badarpur Flyover (Operational since January 2011
      Faridabad-Gurgaon 4 lane road operational for almost 6 months
      Metro: Under construction (will be completed by 2014 June or end of 2014
      Bye Pass Road: 6 Lane bye pass road is almost completed save 1.5 kms stretch where encroachment is still there)
      Sector Roads: Construction is on, for 31 kms of litigation free roads, earth work is almost done
      Sewage: Lines are laid along with master roads

What is promised or yet to get:

Connectivity to Noida/G Noida
        Water: heard that tender is floated
        Electricity: Not sure what is being planned and how things will shape
        PNG/CNG: No provision but will follow with sizeable population. Faridabad have few CNG stations but need more

These are generic to the entire area and not specific to sector 77.
        If Neharpar sees planned development, all the sector will benefit.
        Personally speaking, in Gurgaon DEW is not planned and builders are developing as is basis. Sector 90+ are 16-20 kms from Huda City Center. Sector 78-80 are almost near Manesar and Dharuheda. Can anyone commute on daily basis to Noida or Delhi? Distance is huge 45-50 kms.
        I measured distance from sector 78 to New Delhi Railway Station: 36 KMS and travel time is 1 hr (with bye pass road not completed, no sector roads in neharpar. With time traffic will increase but time will remain same because of better roads.
        Personally speaking, in Gurgaon DEW is not planned and builders are developing as is basis. Sector 90+ are 16-20 kms from Huda City Center. Sector 78-80 are almost near Manesar and Dharuheda. Can anyone commute on daily basis to Noida or Delhi? Distance is huge 45-50 kms.
        I measured distance from sector 78 to New Delhi Railway Station: 36 KMS and travel time is 1 hr (with bye pass road not completed, no sector roads in neharpar. With time traffic will increase but time will remain same because of better roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Had it not been BPTP, I would have invested in this project ...

1. Specs look very good. (somewhat justifying the higher price)
    2. No EMI for 3 years (Again compensating for higher price)
    3. No cash needed/only 15% upfront payment
    4. This will be very leveraged investment .. as your profit (if any ... :) ) after 3 yrs will be on 15% investment only.
    5. By the time it is delivered (may be 5 yrs) or till the time no EMI scheme lasts (3 yrs) the rates in GF would be very high (speculation...but hey it is an invetment)
    6. We are already seeing projects being launched (rather will be launched ..puri/piyush) in range of 6000 (though better location) so investment appetitte is surely increasing.

Again BPTP factor has spoiled the deal for me here ... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Again BPTP factor has spoiled the deal for me here ...

but bptp has made money for the investors

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Again BPTP factor has spoiled the deal for me here ...

but bptp has made money for the investors

rohit

true...but with the hassle involved and peace of mind lost...its not worth it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Projects in Sec-75, Sec-80, Sec-81 to Sec-88 are all worth investing in from location perspective. I did not say "Stay Away", I said for a certain price, like for 3000/sq ft in resale, I may not take KLJ Greens in Sec-77 but RPS Savana in Sec-88 or Universal Greens in Sec-85. Every location has a price tag. :) :)

Thanks mike,
    I liked floor plans and location of universal greens but no clues or info is available on the builder (iref+google+frnds). Thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote