Last updated: December 25 2012
4 | Posts
1470 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builder Threatens to Cancel Allotment

Hello All,

I got a FLAT booked in Faridabad in March 2011 by paying 3.75 Lakh as booking amount while I was in US. THREE banks started giving loans after an year in March 2012 with the following details :
    1st Bank – Not accepting/warding off loan applications due to high volume
    2nd Bank – Refused to process as the Power of Attorney was NOT in their favour.
    3rd Bank – After Completed ALL formalities the BANK informed in Sept 2012 that the loan cannot be disbursed without my physical presence.
    In mid Sept 2012 the Builder Sent a “Threat to Cancellation” notice asking to pay 10,0000/- in one weeks time and finally cancelled the flat and forfeited the amount in Nov 2012, IGNORING all my communication (email & registered letters) informing that I’m coming to India in Mid dec 2012 and requests to give me time till 31st Dec 2012 to get the loan sanctioned.
    When spoke to the Builder, they are demanding 2 Lac as revoking fees and 1 Lac interest and then get the loan sanctioned to get the flat. The loan is NOT a problem now, however, NOT willing to pay 3 LAC revoking fees for this deliberate cancellation.
    Suggestions please.
    Regards.
    Moneek

Re : Builder Threatens to Cancel Allotment

who is that Great Builder?
    Thanks

Comment

Faridabad builders are really desparate for money.

Comment

The builder is ERA Landmarks. Please suggest the possibilities.

Comment

Ask the builder to give that offer of revoking the cancellation in writing and then accordingly the further course of action can be planned.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X