Hi All,

i have a budget of 50 Lac and need to buy a property in faridabad for self. My work loc is in Delhi (currently in Grren park) and my wife works in Gurgaon so the approach of the proposed sector will be one of the important factors. I recently checked some property in Sec 49/ sainik colony. Please suggest if this sector is good for staying, with pros & cons and rate psf.

Also suggest some other options as well.

Thanks
MG
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Green park from Neharpar is 28-32kms depending on location.
    Why don't you go for RTP in neharpar as these are modern construction, infrastructure is developing in promising manner at a healthy speed. You will get 12-1300 sf RTM in these sectors few of the option are: Omaxe height, Princes park, Ozone is almost there, if you can wait for some time say 1 year, you can opt for Omaxe New Height, or some other projects. One catch, if you buy from builders directly, you pay more than market rate but resale include coloured component.
    For Green park, you can use SUrajkund, karnisingh shooting range road via kalkaji or savitri cinema or directly badarpur-bye pass road. In either case you will take 1 hour one way. For neharpar projects decide as on basis not promised. Area is really coming up in a big way (roads, sewage, electricity, and water infra work is on and its a matter of time after that area will be out of reach for majority). My bet one year and there we go.
    Disclosure: I am end user,invested in sector 78 and expecting possession in 8-10 months.
    CommentQuote
  • yes neharpar is super promising especillay for couples with budget less than 50 lakhs and working in Noida/ delhi ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishna MG
    Hi All,

i have a budget of 50 Lac and need to buy a property in faridabad for self. My work loc is in Delhi (currently in Grren park) and my wife works in Gurgaon so the approach of the proposed sector will be one of the important factors. I recently checked some property in Sec 49/ sainik colony. Please suggest if this sector is good for staying, with pros & cons and rate psf.

Thanks
    MG

After 3-4 years neharpar area will come out as better choice in terms of roads , infrastructural etc..

Sanik colony is on the other side of mathura road.. Psf area will be around 4000-4500 approx.. more approachable to gurgaon and delhi.. But not soo favourite for investment.. because of isolated periphery and near to small colonies..\
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishna MG
    Hi All,

Thanks
    MG

dear your post seems to be for end use but u didnt specify the time to movein,
    if its investment then u can go for biased neharpar advice,
    but if its for immediate selfuse,then sainik colony is ONE of the good picks,however do check the authenticity of builder floor papers that u wud choose,
    there are a couple of highrises also coming up arnd sainik colony,

u can also have a good look at sec-21c,d,sec46 RTM 2 bhks also they are also gud options for u,these areas have become self dependent in terms of banks,commercials and the top education institutes,
    roads,infrastructure only in neharpar..i beg to differ,
    ur point of movement is gurgaon n delhi not delhi n noida,

exprss way startng sainik clony to gurgaon,straight road to delhi via surajkund arent these called better roads(fyi stretch frm 21 c via surajkund to delhi has been passed with a budget of 81 crores to be doubled in width recently),

so MPV is dont only get blinded with few biased opinions only,
    do check ur rqrmnt first and then decide,after all u need to LIVE there without gettin scared for both of u to travel thru underdeveloped area as of now individually,

if its investment only then the whole maths changes in a big way,

GUD LUCK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VTinvest

if its investment then u can go for biased neharpar advice,

so MPV is dont only get blinded with few biased opinions only,
    do check ur rqrmnt first and then decide,after all u need to LIVE there without gettin scared for both of u to travel thru underdeveloped area as of now individually,
    GUD LUCK.

No one gave biased advise. I disclosed in disclaimer that I have invested in sector 78. 75-89 are new sectors with infra projects are implemented in planned manner. We gave options as you did but no need for name calling.

I have also heard about green field colony, sainik colony but many people have raised the issue with them. I know neharpar will have its own share of issues but on ground zero situation is looking promising. These high rises require maintenance cost as well on monthly basis.

My advise: Please go and see personally. Take your car, drive in and around Faridabad across various projects/sectors, see the connectivity and other infra and them take final call.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks A lot for all your advise. I have done one round of check and shall soon plan for second round of visit in the areas/ sectors suggested by all of you.
    If required will connect with you once again for your advice.

My time frame for movement will depend on the state of the project and other stuff. but looking forward to move in within 4-6 months time frame.

Thanks.
    MG
    CommentQuote
  • This sound good. Please make a informed choice. I am end user who opted to buy under construction house due to coloured component involved in RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • In this price, you should look into Ashoka Enclave for one of the 2 Bhk, double unit floors. It is a good deal, close to already existing metro station, first sector after Delhi, mostly gated colonies, established markets and big malls (crown interior, reliance) nearby and registry is possible on the floors.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK in Faridabad

Hi All,

I checked on the options suggested by all of you. Sonehow not very comfortable with floors with double units as registration will cost another lac or so.
    also went to check Neharpar area and some RTM flats but doesnt look like its RTM due to Roads, Power ,water issues are still to be fixed. Plus since my points of commute are Delhi and GGN, choosing Neharpar will just add on to the travel.

So guess i am left with sec 49 which lists- Sainik colony part 1 & 2, arravali hills and achievers area.
    Need help from you all on :
    1) Please suggest if there is any other property/ specific ares that should be considered again. will be helpful if you came name the property as the agents will talk about only what they want to sell.

2) Will investment with RTM house in Sec 49 be a good options- areas further developement plans, power, water, future appreciation, any metro lines plans . This will help me in taking an informed decision.

My plans are for RTM within 4/ 5 mnths for self usage.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Try omaxe hill, offered some short of possession and is almost on the FBD-GGN road though this will cost much more than the other project but location is very good.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Brandoo.

Guys please help me with your advice/ thoughts as well. waiting to hear from you all !
    CommentQuote
  • Can check in GFC as well , single unit 3 BHK
    Power meters will be allotted soon I heard .
    Afterwards once metro is up n running ,six lane NH2 & surajkund road ready in 2 yrs this colony will realise its true potential if all goes well .
    I bought a flat there in 2011 & will keep invested atleast till 2015 time around which Faridabad could make a turnaround . Approach to reality hotspots like Noida & ggn is excellent & Delhi is stone throw away , 3kms .
    Explore all possibilities & then form an opinion ,
    CommentQuote