Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPS Savana (3+1 BHK, 1791 sq ft) Vs. BPTP Park Arena (3 BHK + Study + 4 toilets , 1874 sq ft)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RPS Savana (3+1 BHK, 1791 sq ft) Vs. BPTP Park Arena (3 BHK + Study + 4 toilets , 1874 sq ft)

Last updated: February 15 2013
27 | Posts
4005 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPS Savana (3+1 BHK, 1791 sq ft) Vs. BPTP Park Arena (3 BHK + Study + 4 toilets , 1874 sq ft)

Hi everybody,

I want your thoughts on both the projects for end use in terms of:-

1) Location
    2) Floor Plan
    3) Site Layout
    4) Project Size (One has 20+ towers and other just 8 towers)
    5) Builder Reputation
    5) Facilities and Specs

If you had to go for one, which one would you choose?

Re : RPS Savana (3+1 BHK, 1791 sq ft) Vs. BPTP Park Arena (3 BHK + Study + 4 toilets , 1874 sq ft)

None.. RPS has its possession issues.. and BPTP can make the 4 BHK cost looks like 6BHK cost. I will invest somewhere else

Comment

Re : RPS Savana (3+1 BHK, 1791 sq ft) Vs. BPTP Park Arena (3 BHK + Study + 4 toilets , 1874 sq ft)

Ok, now if some has got two of these units, and want to sell one of these, what would be your suggestion?

In my views its very very difficult to choose, which one to hold and which one to sell.

If I would need money, then I would try to sell both units, and whichever gets sold off first, then for second I can always ask higher demand, that would be my bet.

Comment

Originally posted by lalitg View Post
        Ok, now if some has got two of these units, and want to sell one of these, what would be your suggestion?

In my views its very very difficult to choose, which one to hold and which one to sell.

"If I would need money, then I would try to sell both units, and whichever gets sold off first, then for second I can always ask higher demand, that would be my bet.
        Which one looks better from end use and reasons?

Comment

Haven't visited either. If pricing is not a concern, BPTP should be better. Probably only one thing which you can count on would be construction quality. BPTP do pay very high money to their contractors, but on the other hand they pay it(rula rula key) at a very very later stage to their contractor. So if contractor mess up with the quality, he knows that he is not as much bigger gunda as BPTP to get the money out and run away.

Comment

BPTP's location is good. But in the floor plan
            http: // www . bptp. com/ bptp/images/Park%20Arena%20plan7.jpg#zoom=75%

i could not find the common toilet, someone will have to go through one of the bedrooms..

Comment

it has 4 toilets, one must be in common area?

Comment

nahn hai ji all 4 are attached to the rooms.. no common access.. please check the link which i posted

Comment

How is this plan

He keeps RPS Savanna 3+1 and wait for BPTP Park Arena to offer possession and once BPTP does that i.e. final cost is revealed, then sells Savanna and buy Arena. Since the size of the flat is almost the same, do you think there might be much different in the price of both?

Comment

BPTP no doubt would be expensive because of its trends.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X