Puri Pratham 1400 sq. feet

Last updated: February 17 2013
3 | Posts
1903 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri Pratham 1400 sq. feet

Planning to invest in 1400 sq feet unit in puri pratham project for end use.

premium being quoted 17-18 lakh.

Please advise if this is ok?

looking at the site the construction seems to be going in full swing. I can also see one sector road going adjacent to it. i used the BPTP entry to the project , will that be the only way to enter in future as well??

also how much you see this property appreciating in another six months or so? i mean should i wait ? or go ahead with the buy ??

will appreciate the kind advise.

Thanks !!

Re : Puri Pratham 1400 sq. feet

Premium seems to be okay, look for park facing units and insist on party meeting.

There's a lot of supply in Market so you can take your time to get a good deal.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

The unit i am interested in happens to be a park facing. party meeting is available as well.

besides financially, will puri pratham be a good choice for end use? or would you care to suggest any thing else basis construction quality, gentry, fittings etc ??

Comment

Originally posted by abhibaby View Post
        Thanks for the response.

The unit i am interested in happens to be a park facing. party meeting is available as well.

besides financially, will puri pratham be a good choice for end use? or would you care to suggest any thing else basis construction quality, gentry, fittings etc ??
        IMHO, in current scenario, Puri Pratham is one of the best project available at this rate in NP.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X