Dear All,

I am starting a new thread to track status and progress of BPTP parkland pride sector 77. I am buyer invested last year of this project and would like update from all members who visit or plan to visit to this site in near future.
Request to update all other buyers.

Attaching some of the snaps which i have taken for 4BHK flats
some key observation while my visit to this sector

1.Road from BPTP bridge till this project is in good condition except a smaller stretch around bptp resort which is also work in progress shall be completed by next one month
2.Master roads around the sector seems in fantastic position , expecting by year end this will be completely drivable from bridge
3.On Flat construction quality is good i have spoken to contractor there on site and also check the plastering work so it was good
4.Balcony size is ok in front not huge as compared to park floor its actual big
5.Room size is also good we measured and it was as per specs
6.Kitchen is also good with space for air from small balcony just enough to keep utensils

Cons
1.Missing space for window AC
2.breadth for dinning space would have added advantage
3.No space on entry you can just open front gate and ask guest to jump in as two people cannot afford to stand properly..i dont know why they planned such a way
4.Toilet are bit smaller

Shall request end buyers to visit the site frequently and help all of us to keep this updated
Attachments:
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.