Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF Bridge (Sec86-87) & Jhuggi's infront of CNG pump (sec18)

Collapse
X
Collapse

GF Bridge (Sec86-87) & Jhuggi's infront of CNG pump (sec18)

Last updated: March 10 2013
4 | Posts
774 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF Bridge (Sec86-87) & Jhuggi's infront of CNG pump (sec18)

Like master road from BPTP to Sec86, I can foresee another issue coming up in connection to Greater Faridabad from Bypass road. The purposed bridge on sec86-87 (tigaon) road will hit bypass road near Adani CNG pump area.

The issue is that already there are clusters of Jhuggis settled down, which will become major obstacle in bridge.

Why I am raising it as serious concern as HUDA past track record justifies the same. Lets raise voice against it. I am not ready to pay another 3lacs (EDC)for providing house to those people living in those Jhuggies, who anyways enjoys more benefits than any tax payer.

Re : GF Bridge (Sec86-87) & Jhuggi's infront of CNG pump (sec18)

Originally posted by YashFbD View Post
    Like master road from BPTP to Sec86, I can foresee another issue coming up in connection to Greater Faridabad from Bypass road. The purposed bridge on sec86-87 (tigaon) road will hit bypass road near Adani CNG pump area.

The issue is that already there are clusters of Jhuggis settled down, which will become major obstacle in bridge.

Why I am raising it as serious concern as HUDA past track record justifies the same. Lets raise voice against it. I am not ready to pay another 3lacs (EDC)for providing house to those people living in those Jhuggies, who anyways enjoys more benefits than any tax payer.

In India only 3% people pay income tax and rest 97% enjoy benefits including Jhuggi dwellers.
    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
      [/COLOR]
      In India only 3% people pay income tax and rest 97% enjoy benefits including Jhuggi dwellers.
      very right .... and out of this 3%, 90% tax payers show income under 5 lakh.
      and 90% of the tax collected is from 10% of tax payers.

compare this with usa where a whopping 45% people pay taxes

Comment

Please spare Tax topic, please focus on upcoming concerns of GF area

Comment

Exactly, I drafted an email under Master Road Updates thread. Would be beneficial if lots of people send this to the authorities.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X