Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad ( Closed )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad ( Closed )

Last updated: March 30 2014
5 | Posts
4895 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad ( Closed )

Do you think it would be safe to invest with Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad ?

Re : Puri Constructions, VIP floors Sec 81 Faridabad ( Closed )

Hiii,

They are having good location on nehar paar. Still try Omaxe Heights of BPTP on resale as they are better choices.

Comment

Dear Friend

Few days before I have booked a flat in Omaxe new hight, Sector-78 in naharpar area faridabad.
      I want to know my booking into Omaxe in naharpar area is worth or not.

Your suggestion on the above subject matter will be appreciated.

Comment

Naharpar

Hello Friend
        Few days before i have booked a flat in Omaxe new hight in sector-78, naharpar area faridabad.
        Friend can you please give me your suggestion is that worth to invest naharpar par area in faridabad and in Omaxe project.

Comment

Hii ramp123,

Omaxe New Heights in sector 78 ( neharpar) has been launched after Omaxe was unable to sell their SPA in the same location which were priced at Rs 40 lacs plus.Unable to get appreciable sales, they converted the project into smaller 2bhk/3bhk flats in the name of New Heights.

If you have gone to site, you might have noticed that it is pretty 7-8 kms inside village road. The sectors 78,79,80 etc have been earmarked by HUDA for future development in the time frame of 5 years plus.Therefore, you maight have to wait and watch. It is going to be long term investment for you. For your information, the flats in resale market in nehar par areas like those of BPTP, Puri constructions, Omaxe Heights which were launced 3-4 years back are being sold at their booking price .

Therefore, you have to be patient as this is purely a long term investment.

Comment

We have a similar existing thread in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...bad-36614.html

Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X