Hi,

I saw a huge billboard at Piyush's site that it won in MCF auction last month, says something like, "Coming Soon... High End Residential...". :bab (59): Pehle ka taam jhaam nibat nahi raha, naye rayte failane start.... Saale :bab (5): :bab (5): :bab (5): kahin ke.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Following the Path of RPS...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Hi,

I saw a huge billboard at Piyush's site that it won in MCF auction last month, says something like, "Coming Soon... High End Residential...". :bab (59): Pehle ka taam jhaam nibat nahi raha, naye rayte failane start.... Saale :bab (5): :bab (5): :bab (5): kahin ke.

It's pretty obvious that Piyush wouldn't be able to sell anything now especially with a Case going on against them.

People will punish this group for a long time to come.It's time to sit back n enjoy coz this time it's the Piyush group that will face the music, ba****ds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    It's pretty obvious that Piyush wouldn't be able to sell anything now especially with a Case going on against them.

People will punish this group for a long time to come.It's time to sit back n enjoy coz this time it's the Piyush group that will face the music, ba****ds

Hi
    Greetings

Good to see you back after a long time... so with brandoo..

Hope you are alright.

What happened on the 9th July https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/kundli-manesar-palwal-real-estate/317-manesar-indirapuram-to-become-next-gurgaon?p=116668#post116668

Any update??

Let piyush deliver its existing project IN ENTIRETY and with dignity, only then will endusers find some confidence in the new offerings.

2-3 towers of heights even if delivered due to pressure by buyers through court, does not reflect the rightful intent on the part of the builder.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Good to see you back after a long time... so with brandoo..

Hope you are alright.

What happened on the 9th July https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/more-cities-states/kundli-manesar-palwal-real-estate/317-manesar-indirapuram-to-become-next-gurgaon?p=116668#post116668

Any update??

Let piyush deliver its existing project IN ENTIRETY and with dignity, only then will endusers find some confidence in the new offerings.

2-3 towers of heights even if delivered due to pressure by buyers through court, does not reflect the rightful intent on the part of the builder.

Cheers

I am doing fine man! But frankly am very disappointed by attitude of Piyush guys. I mean, they have even left BPTP far behind in terms of Day - light robbery. Repo doesn't seems to be a word in their dictionary.

I think Piyush has gone on to create history
    CommentQuote
  • Ye dekho
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Ye dekho

There should be a Red Flag in front rather than green one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    There should be a Red Flag in front rather than green one

Hi
    Greetings

It was red earlier, mike today went and changed it to green after he got sms from lalaji that oc for 3 towers has been received.;);)

However, I agree with you and if not full green, it should have been half red as rest of towers are still pending OC.

Last meeting was held by CM sahib and increase in density for providing relief to builders was being worked out. Likely that "jaali construction", will get approved soon for effecting oc for rest of towers.

For now, its good news for those with flats in the 3 towers with OC.. Now plan about connectivity, how to move in and out along with fresh demand for OC..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote