Would anyone know the status of launch of Beverly Homes/ independent floors at Sector 89 by Ferrous group?

What has been their delievery record in past and any comments on 'trust' one can have with the group for timely delivery and quality of construction for new projects?
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manojkaushik
    Thanks BlessU...I just checked on the website..till even two weeks back it was not there... Just few question, Do you know if this license belongs to Ferrrous City-II Beverly Homes (G+2). Also Do I need to mention the license number too to get the EDC/EEDC details or the project name will do as I am not sure about the project details..

Also can you share the link from where I can get the RTI fees

Regards,
    Manoj Kaushik

Hi
    Greetings

Sorry dont know specific license number for this project.

If you signed a BBA with the builder, the License number is mandatory to be mentioned there. Else check builder office, website etc.

Fee is Rs 50, click to read official document

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • As per builder representative license for Beverly homes has been renewed till sept 2015. I thik this ia good news for investors. License no is 229. Details available ib tcp haryana website. I also have a copy from buil builder
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I have seen on TCP Haryana, website and it has been renewed...Just waiting for the possession...

Regards,
    Manoj Kaushik
    CommentQuote