Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrous - Independent floors, Villas & Studio, Beverely Homes Ph II, Sector 89 Greater Faridabad

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ferrous - Independent floors, Villas & Studio, Beverely Homes Ph II, Sector 89 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 8 2014
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ferrous - Independent floors, Villas & Studio, Beverely Homes Ph II, Sector 89 Greater Faridabad

Hi,
    I also have unit in Ferrous Beverly home. Any idea about the possession

Regards,
    Manoj Kaushik

Comment

Re : Ferrous - Independent floors, Villas & Studio, Beverely Homes Ph II, Sector 89 Greater Faridabad

Hi
      Greetings

Triveni and Ferrous 89 sector licenses 34-36 have not deposited a penny of EDC/IDc collected from buyers as per DTCP. A total of Rs 49 crores towards EDC and Rs 49 Lac towards Enhanced EDC (including Interest thereon) was pending as on 30th June 13..

This amount has not been paid till this date..

Things may be verified through RTI wrt
      -status of licence,
      -Collaboration agreement, approval by DTCP etc
      -title of land,
      -status of bank guarantees against EDC/IDC/EEDC/Int/Penalty payment,
      -violation and compliance to section 23-27 of the HRD Act/Rules 75/76 etc
      -Inspection Reports by DTCP
      -Confirmation of load requirement with HVPNL by builder submitted with DTCP as required under licensing conditions
      -Compounding fee for violation of building bye laws/unauthorised construction, if any
      -Approvals wrt Building Plans
      -Payment of Labour cess
      -Account details for parking development money u/s 5&6 of the act

Similar is the status for all Triveni licenses 37-39 of 2007 with outstanding of close to 80 Cr towards edc/eedc/int until june 13

Both the licenses have expired long back on 22Jan09

Buyers should demand taking up of the project by DTCP for development and recover money from builders, as given in the HRD Act.

9 LC-810A 2007 34-36 23/01/2007 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure GH 48.04 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 22/01/2009
      10 LC-895A 2007 37-39 23/01/2007 Triveni Infrastructure Development GH 39.68 Faridabad 78 TRIVENI FAR-78 RGH 21/01/2009
      (Status of license as available on tcpharyana.gov.in

Not sure about the following licenses though, expired as well
      87 LC-991A 2007 229 28/09/2007 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure GH 11.85 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 27/09/2011
      138 LC-1132A 2008 138 2/7/2008 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure GH 11.71 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 01/07/2010

The same has already been ordered by Honble Supreme court in the matter of
      Okhla Enclave Faridabad buyers Okhla Enclave Plot Holders Wel. ... vs U O I & Ors on 17 July, 2013
      and also done by dtcp in case of Jindal realcon, sonepat

Needless to say, it would be in the interest of buyers to take their own informed decision and legal opinion. Please verify each and every fact given here, of your own accord.

A liquidation case pertaining to licenses of Triveni is also impacting the fate of this and other projects, in which Triveni has sold FAR, without the information/permission/approval of DTCP.

If what the builders say is not true then as alledged, money has been siphoned off and there is no quick resolution in sight.

Cheers
      Last edited by BlessU; March 13 2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Ferrous heights flats look ready for possession.i hope the builder cleans up this mess asap.

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone know the license details of Ferrous City II Beverly Homes (G+2) Project? I had looked at the TCPHaryana website but could not understand which license belong to this project;
          I see below three license there as of today. Out of three one is renewed-

458 LC-810A 2007 34-36 23/01/2007 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure RGH 48.04 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 22/01/2009
          536 LC-991A 2007 229 28/09/2007 Triveni Ferrous Infrastructure RGH 11.85 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 27/09/2015
          739 LC-1132A 2008 138 02/07/2008 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure RGH 11.71 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 01/07/2010

I need to figure out exact EDC/EEDC amount and whether this amount is submitted to govt or not.

Please confirm if someone have any idea about it..

Regards,
          Manoj Kaushik
          manojkaushik24@.com
          Last edited by BlessU; June 29 2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manojkaushik View Post
            Hi,

Does anyone know the license details of Ferrous City II Beverly Homes (G+2) Project? I had looked at the TCPHaryana website but could not understand which license belong to this project;
            I see below three license there as of today. Out of three one is renewed-

458 LC-810A 2007 34-36 23/01/2007 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure RGH 48.04 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 22/01/2009
            536 LC-991A 2007 229 28/09/2007 Triveni Ferrous Infrastructure RGH 11.85 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 27/09/2015
            739 LC-1132A 2008 138 02/07/2008 TriveniFerrous Infrastructure RGH 11.71 Faridabad 89 TRIVENI FAR-89 RGH 01/07/2010

I need to figure out exact EDC/EEDC amount and whether this amount is submitted to govt or not.

Please confirm if someone have any idea about it..

Regards,
            Manoj Kaushik
            manojkaushik24@.com
            Hi
            Greetings

looks like attempt by builder to complete and deliver, which is good.

The license was not renewed until March 14 as mentioned in my earlier post.

EDC status can be had from SPIO cum Accounts officer, DTP HQ, Chandigarh through RTI by asking
            - Schedule of payment for edc/eedc
            - Amount payable, paid along with dates

Do share revert.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks BlessU...I just checked on the website..till even two weeks back it was not there... Just few question, Do you know if this license belongs to Ferrrous City-II Beverly Homes (G+2). Also Do I need to mention the license number too to get the EDC/EEDC details or the project name will do as I am not sure about the project details..

Also can you share the link from where I can get the RTI fees

Regards,
              Manoj Kaushik

Comment

Originally posted by manojkaushik View Post
                Thanks BlessU...I just checked on the website..till even two weeks back it was not there... Just few question, Do you know if this license belongs to Ferrrous City-II Beverly Homes (G+2). Also Do I need to mention the license number too to get the EDC/EEDC details or the project name will do as I am not sure about the project details..

Also can you share the link from where I can get the RTI fees

Regards,
                Manoj Kaushik
                Hi
                Greetings

Sorry dont know specific license number for this project.

If you signed a BBA with the builder, the License number is mandatory to be mentioned there. Else check builder office, website etc.

Fee is Rs 50, click to read official document

Cheers
                Last edited by BlessU; June 29 2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

As per builder representative license for Beverly homes has been renewed till sept 2015. I thik this ia good news for investors. License no is 229. Details available ib tcp haryana website. I also have a copy from buil builder

Comment

Yes, I have seen on TCP Haryana, website and it has been renewed...Just waiting for the possession...

Regards,
                    Manoj Kaushik

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X