Hi,

I am planning to buy a 64 sq. yard residential plot near Manjhawali in Faridbad.

I am told by the realtor - BKR Developers that the current circle of that area is Rs.6000 per sq. Yd. and registration charges will be 5% for males, 4% for Joint & 3% for females and that the total cost of registering the plot in case of joint will come to around Rs.30000, including registration fees, lawyer charges and all paperwork.

I am total noob when it comes to buying plots for residential use. So wanted information on the following:

a. What will be exact cost for registration for a 64 Sq. yard plot? If a breakup can be given the better

b. how to find out if the project being sold to me by the realtor is geniune and is not fake? Is it possible to find this out through the registrar's office? if yes then what all details do i need to have and what is the procedure

c. (this ones a little offtopic) How much will be the approximate cost of builing a 9inch boundary wall 1 feet deep and 2 feet high?

Looking forward to replies. I need to finalize within the next 15 days.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any replies guys? Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunilyo
    Hi,

I am planning to buy a 64 sq. yard residential plot near Manjhawali in Faridbad.

I am told by the realtor - BKR Developers that the current circle of that area is Rs.6000 per sq. Yd. and registration charges will be 5% for males, 4% for Joint & 3% for females and that the total cost of registering the plot in case of joint will come to around Rs.30000, including registration fees, lawyer charges and all paperwork.

I am total noob when it comes to buying plots for residential use. So wanted information on the following:

a. What will be exact cost for registration for a 64 Sq. yard plot? If a breakup can be given the better

b. how to find out if the project being sold to me by the realtor is geniune and is not fake? Is it possible to find this out through the registrar's office? if yes then what all details do i need to have and what is the procedure

c. (this ones a little offtopic) How much will be the approximate cost of builing a 9inch boundary wall 1 feet deep and 2 feet high?

Looking forward to replies. I need to finalize within the next 15 days.

This is not a plot but a part of agricultural land sold to you in the name of plot.

Go to DTCP office and ask them about this project. If they have any details about it. 99.9% they would not know anything.

You can try building the wall but it will be mowed down. Wait for some bahubali to start building in the area and you follow him. :) :)
    ------------
    Moderation Note: Copied and closed
    Please follow discussion on existing thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/48792-unauthorised-residential-plots-with-registry-on-agricultural-land-greater-faridabad?t=50485
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I want to know the registry process and total charges to be paid for flat in sec 49 indraprastha extension... Price of flat 3500000.00.
    CommentQuote