1500-2000 crore scam in the name of EDC and IDC by builders of G faridabad

Last updated: October 6 2013
20 | Posts
3661 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500-2000 crore scam in the name of EDC and IDC by builders of G faridabad

there is a planing of a big scam from builders to loot the money from innocent buyers of property in G faridabad in the name of EDC and IDC and Govt is also helping them by not asking them to provide details of edc collected by builders from plot,villa, floors and flats owners in greater faridabad,
    i want support from all members of this forum to provide details of there builder what amount he takes from all buyers and what amount he deposit to TCP.

Re : 1500-2000 crore scam in the name of EDC and IDC by builders of G faridabad

SRS Pearl Floors:- Original EDC-176, Revised EDC being Charged- 373. I do not have an idea on the amount deposited with TCP.

Comment

bptp and other builders are doing this scam for example
      bptp claims that it has 30000 units in G.faridabad for average we take only 3 lacs per flat or floor or plot edc recived from buyers. then bptp has recovered 30000*3lac means 900 crores. and builders have a facility to pay in 6 years, but we have to pay in one or two installments.
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow itne paise mein tou greater faridabad ko Paris bana de

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
          Wow itne paise mein tou greater faridabad ko Paris bana de

bro this is the minimum price i have taken.
          mote mote bptp ke 6000 flats high rise mai hai and 8500 floors (elite floors, park 81 , vip floors, park land pride ) and about 10000 plots ( taking 12000 of 250 sq yard ) now calculate
          250 rs * 1400 sq feet (average size) = 3,50,000 per flat
          2400 rs*250 sq yard ( average size) = 6,00,000 per plot
          and taking 2 lacs average per floor of (elite floors, park 81 , vip floors, park land pride ) so total amount will more and other builders and huda is also developing so as per my calculation the edc amount. bptp alone can suck 500 to 700 crore as extra edc .

Comment

I guess case is already in Punjab & haryana high court, and see results, waise rohtak mein bahut paisa laga hai, behisaab

Comment

Originally posted by NotSoSuper View Post
              I guess case is already in Punjab & haryana high court, and see results, waise rohtak mein bahut paisa laga hai, behisaab

that is the another case, i am talking that builders are giving us wrong figures and taking about 30 % more money.

Comment

Oh wow great.....

Comment

In haryana corruption is high..

It is a simple question which nobody is answering.what is edc and idc rate.

No body is ready to answer.there lies the frustration.basically itne figures aur calculations daal do ki koi pata hi nahi laga sake.

Sabhi damaad ko kush karne mein lage hain.

Comment

Originally posted by VIKS1710 View Post
                    SRS Pearl Floors:- Original EDC-176, Revised EDC being Charged- 373. I do not have an idea on the amount deposited with TCP.
                    Strange. For Elite Floor it is Rs. 115 psf. Actually for Floors BPTP has calculated EDC/IDC as per plot rate & divided it among 3 floors. It appears SRS has calculated it for group housing & thus looted 3.6 L extra for a 250 sqrd Floor of super area 1400 sqft.
                    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X